Emotion

Potector and Protectee

AMBER's POV

 

I can't go close to her anymore. I know that our enemie are making their moves. Even if Onew is okay now, the Higher-ups haven't resumed me in my original duty. I don't understand why but I'm thinking this is much better.

 

"What did you know about his step brother?" I questioned them.

 

"He is an orphan to and like Krystal, he was adopted by the same couple. He was ten years old when his parents died." Jonghyun informed me.

 

"He can be Magnus." Key spoke.

 

"We are not yet sure about that." Minho said.

 

"What if he is?" Taemin asked. They all looked at me and I think they want me to answer that.

 

"Then, we have to kill him." I said to them. They all nodded their head in understanding.

 

"She only got almost three hours left. I think, he will make a move to stop Quian from taking Krystal's life."

 

"Quian?" I said to him with raised brows. "Why did they send her?" I asked.

 

"You know the reason why, Yiyun." Minho said and scoffed. "She never fail to take a human's life."

 

"That explains why Krystal Jung got only a few hours left to live." Jonghyun stated.

 

"Onew, keep an eye on them." I ordered him.

 

"Yes Hyung." he replied without a question.

 

"The rest of you, close every portals all over this world."I said to them and they nodded their head.

 

I transformed back into my celestial form and spread my wings which I haven't use for a while.

 

"Where are you going, Yun?" Key asked me.

 

"I'm going to close the Gate of Hell. When I got back, we will erase the existence of every demon who infiltrates this world." I informed them.

 

Three hours is long enough for me to finish all of that. I should get back before Quian gets her. We went into our separate ways. When I’m flying my way into the Gates of Hell, Chief Siwon and some of angels with him stopped me.

 

“You are not allowed to interfere, Yiyun.” He said to me.

 

“I am just doing my job, Chief. Closing the gates of hell will stop the other demon from coming to earth.” I said to him.

 

“You know that I am not referring on that matter.” He retorted which made me shut my mouth. “Quian will take her soul, it is already in her fate to die on this day.”he continued.

 

“We will find Magnus before he gets her.” I said to him. “Trust me Chief, what you guys are all afraid of won’t happen!” I convinced him.

 

He slightly shook his head which made me furrowed my brows. I looked at him confusingly because I don’t know why he still disagreed.

 

“You are mixing your decision with emotion Yiyun.An emotion that affects your decision-making.” He told me. “That human girl’s temporary journey is about to end. You should not do something to prolong her life anymore.” He stated.

 

“No! You shortened her life. She still had many days to live and yet you reduced it. You changed it!” I burst out. They all looked at me with slight surprised in their eyes.

 

“Why do you have that anger in your heart now?”He questioned me. “You have superiors Yiyun and you should obey their orders.” He reminded me.

 

“If I let her die, she will end up in the place where there are full of sufferings.” I said to him. “She deserved a chance to change her fate of going there.”

 

“She had her chance, Yiyun. She lived long enough having a chance to change her ways.” Chief answered me.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I was shocked when my brother arrived in front of my apartment. The crowds are gathering around while the fire fighters are putting off the fire. Nobody knows what the source of the fire, if it was an accident or not. But I knew it is definitely not an accident. I think they are trying to kill me now and Amber had decided to follow the order of his superiors than to protect me. I should have expected that he would do that at the end, angels always obey. It is in their nature to do good things.

 

"This is so unrea!" My brother mumbled in awe which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Oppa, let's leave this place." I said to him which shifted his attention to me.

 

"I think the safest place for you now is in my place." he replied to me.

 

I just curved a faint smile in response. He hailed a cab and we get in.He told tge river the address of the hotel that he is currently staying. I was looking out the window trying to distract my mind from thinking about Amber. I don't want to remember the way how he looked at me earlier.

 

"Are you okay, Krys?"Oppa asked me with worried tone of voice that made me turn to him. He is looking at me with concerned eyes.

 

"Y-Yeah." I answered briefly.

 

"If you are, then why are you crying?" he asked me which got me a little bit surprised. “Here.” He continued and handed me a hanky.

 

“Thank you, Oppa.” I replied to him and get his hanky from his hand and wipe my tears.

 

Does thinking about what Amber had did earlier hurt me enough to unconsciously make me cry? I gather my remaining courage and stop myself from crying. I don’t want to cry over it. I don’t want to get affected of what he did.

 

“Don’t worry Krys, he will come back on your side.” I heard Oppa said which made me looked at him. “Just wait and you’ll see.”he continued with a smirk which made me furrowed my brows.

 

Does he know about Amber?

 

hey guys, sorry if I made you wait for this update. It's our finals week and yeah, kinda busy...sort of. I will update again everyday from this day onward...okay? :D