Someone

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Oppa dropped me off in our school but fortunately we don’t have class. I forgot that our school was temporarily closed because of those incidents. We decided to just hang out, so we head to the mall.  I still feel that there is something missing but I can’t seem to figure out what it is.

 

“What are you thinking, Krys?” Oppa asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“Uhm, I’m just trying to remember something,Oppa.” I answered him with a faint smile.

 

“Something or someone?” he asked me with a cheeky smile.

 

“Pfft! Just something.” I partly lied. I’m trying to remember who that vague person is too.

 

“Well, maybe you will remember it later.” He said to me. “Anyway, you still have to introduce your boyfriend to me. I want to meet that unlucky guy.”he continued and I lightly hit him on his arm.

 

“What do you mean by that UNLUCKY guy?” I asked him, stressing out the word. He looked at me for a while and chuckled.

 

“I was just joking sis.” He answered and lightly pinched my cheek. “Is he treating you well?”

 

“Yeah.” I replied to him shortly.

 

“Well, he would be dead if not, right?”he stated and laughed. I just rolled my eyes on him. “I want you to choose a guy that truly loves you, okay?”he added with a serious expression on his face.

 

“Kai love me, Oppa.” I answered him with a smile.

 

“Do you love him?”He answered.

 

“Of…” I paused.

 

I got confused why the thought of answering yes to it was not right. I don’t feel that it is the right answer. I’m always sure that I love him before but how come now, I have this doubt in me.

 

“Sis?” Oppa called me which made me looked at him. He raised his brows and I know he is waiting for me to answer.

 

“I…” I ended up closing my mouth again.

 

The image of that vague guy flashed in my mind. Seeing a clear view of his smile warms my heard but I feel sadness too. Who is he and why do I feel this sadness?

 

“Are you okay, Krys?” Oppa asked me with concerned in his voice as he put his right arm on my shoulder.

 

“H-Huh?”

 

“Your eyes, it’s puffy.” He told me.

 

I quickly wipe the tears that are forming in my eyes. I don’t understand why am I crying.

 

SUHO’s POV

 

I think my little sister has a problem that she is not telling me. I honestly am worried about her. I brought her in the ice cream parlor. I know ice cream will cheer her up. That’s what I thought because when we got our orders, she just look at it and play her ice cream with her teaspoon.

 

“You know you can tell me anything, Krys.” I said to him. “You can tell me if something is bothering you.” I added.

 

She released a short sigh before she lift up her head and looked at me. She flashed her smile to me and I know she is just faking it.

 

“I’m okay, Oppa. You don’t have to worry.” She said to me trying to sound fine.

 

“Okay.”I answered as I curved a smile to her. “I just want you to know that I am just here for you.” I continued.

 

Her attention was transferred to her phone when it rang. I just continued to eat my ice cream while she’s chatting to which I assume is her friend.

 

“Oppa, my friends invited me to have a drink with them tonight.” She said to me after the call.

 

“Clubbing?” I questioned and she lightly shook her head.

 

“Nope, they will hang-out in this one bar.” She answered me. I nodded my head in understanding.

 

“Are you going with them?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah, probably. You can come with me too. They said they want to meet you.” She stated.

 

“Will the Kai guy be there?” I asked her as I narrowed my eyes. She let out a scoffed.

 

“Yeah, he will.”she answered.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I and my brother meet up with my friends in this one bar. We seldom hang-out in here. I find this place boring too. I introduce Jiyoung, Hara, Sehun and Luhan who are already there to my brother. Kai is still on his way to this place.

 

“You didn’t tell us that you have a hot brother, Krys.” Hara spoke as she nudged me.

 

“Stop it, Hara.” I said to her and scoffed.

 

“Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?” Jiyoung asked my brother who is sitting just across her.

 

“Well, I’m still single now.” Oppa answered. “But I already set my eyes on someone.” He continued which caught my attention.

 

I furrowed my brows because I feel like someone had answered that same answer before. I’m starting to feel annoyed to myself. I feel frustrated because I can’t remember who that person is.

 

“Is she hot, Hyung?” Sehun asked him.

 

“Is she beautiful?” Luhan followed.

 

“She is both hot and beautiful.” Oppa replied to them with a smirk.

 

I just chuckled hearing what he is saying to them. Later, this guy made his way to the center of the platform. He sat down on the stool and opened the piano case. I stared at him, he looks so familiar to me but I am sure that I only see him just now. He informed everyone that he is going to sing a song for us.

 

“This song, I will dedicate to you!” He said out loud as he meet my eyes and then he flashed his smile which caught my attention.

 

“A…Amber.”