What is Going On?

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

It’s too late for me to realize that I am not with my brother. He brought me into my family’s old house. I know I am in a dangerous place right now but I got nowhere to go. My place got burnt down and the person whom I trusted most turn his back on me and betrayed me. I just followed Oppa and when we got inside the old house, it’s like this house wasn’t abandoned for how many years.

 

“Welcome home, Princess!” Oppa said and I noticed that his voice changed.

 

I heard whispering sounds around and I roam my eyes in the room. One person appeared after another. I know they are not really human beings. They have a very dark eyes and it’s odd because they are bowing at me. I shifted my sight to Oppa and he is looking at me with a devious smirk on his face.

 

“Magnus.” I spoke.

 

“Yes, I am Magnus.” He confirmed. “I’ve been waiting for this time to come, my bride.” He continued which made me furrowed my brows.

 

“Bride?” I asked, confused of his statement.

 

“We are fated to be bound with each other.” He said to me.

 

“What are you talking about?” I questioned him.

 

“You and I will bring back the strongest kin of our kind in this world. We will rule the humans and defeat those untrustworthy angels.” He stated.

 

I don’t understand what he is talking about. I took a few steps back away from him and when I was about to runaway, one guy blocked my way. He is looking at me with devious smile and when he tried to touch me, before his hand grabbed me, he winced in pain.

 

“Don’t be a fool, Eros.” Oppa said to him with a stern voice. “She is still wearing that bracelet.”

 

“Tsk! I will definitely kill that bastard Yiyun with my own hands.”he said as he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

 

“Bad ones won’t win over the good ones.”I said to him sternly as I got annoyed when I heard what he said.

 

He mocked a laugh and I narrowed my eyes on him. I don’t understand why he reacted that way. This demon must be crazy.

 

“They are the one who want you dead, Princess. And we are the one who is protecting you, keeping you alive.”he said to me. “You trusted that Yiyun but he betrayed you.”

 

“Shut up!” I yelled at him. I got angry hearing his words.

 

“Get out of her, Eros. You are making her mad.” Magnus told him.

 

 I saw the annoyance in his face when he got scolded and then he just disappeared. I mentally calmed down myself. I need to think of a way on how to get out of this place.

 

“I’m sorry about his behavior. He just hated Yiyun so much.” Magnus said to me.

 

“Amber is a good angel.” I stated.

 

“You are thinking that way because you still didn’t know who he really is.” Magnus mumbled and scoffed. “You want to know who took away your family from you, right?” he continued.

 

“What do you know about their death?” I asked him sternly.

 

“Everything.” he replied with a smirk. “Do you want to see what happened that day?”

 

I looked at him, I do want to know what happened to my parents and sister that day. But I don’t know if I can trust Magnus on what he is going to show me. It’s hard to trust a devil, especially if they are known as great deceivers.

 

“If you want to, then hold my hand and you will see everything that happened.” He added as he extended his hand to me.

 

“What a great show you have here, Magnus.” We heard someone spoke.

 

KAI’s POV

 

I had been dialing Krystal’s number but I can’t reach her. I got worried about her. After I heard about the news that her apartment had been burnt down, I can’t seem to calm down. I feel uneasy. I hope she is not hurt or something. My friends and I gathered in my place and they are all worried too.

 

“Do you have Amber’s number?” I asked our friends, Jiyoung and Hara. They both lightly shook their head.

 

“Maybe she is with him, Kai.” Luhan said.

 

“Yeah, maybe Amber is keeping her safe.” Sehun followed.

 

“The two of you, will you just shut up?”I said to them with sarcasm.

 

“They might be right Kai, maybe Amber and Krystal are together now.”Hara agreed and I looked at her.

 

“Krystal’s safety is much important than your jealousy. So you should be thankful if Amber is keeping your girlfriend safe.”Jiyoung plainly said.

 

I know she has a point but the thought of them being together makes me slightly angry. I let out a deep sigh to calm myself. I should think of Krystal’s safety and nothing else.

 

“Alright then but I don’t want to just sit here and do nothing while she haven’t contacted me yet.” I stated.

 

Our attention was shifted to my front door when we heard the doorbell rang. I dash towards it thinking that it might be Krystal. When I opened the door, I only got disappointed because the least person that I wanted to see is the one who is standing on my doorstep.

 

“I have something to tell you and you need to listen to me.”he spoke. “Krystal is in trouble and I need your help to save her.” He continued which made me furrowed my brows

 

“What are you talking about, Amber?” I questioned him.

 

“She will die in an hour now if we won’t move our asses right now.” He said.

 

He suddenly grabbed my hand which got me surprised. And in just like a snapped, we are now both standing in front of the Jung’s abandoned mansion.

 

“I hope she hasn’t got her yet.” Amber mumbled and I still don’t have any idea what is going on.