Kill Me!

Potector and Protectee

KAI’s POV

 

I got scared to approach them. I think I’m going to die if I dare to step close to them. They are not humans and I’m sure that Krystal is not too. The girl who is standing beside Amber is a dangerous one. I can see it in her face. I can sense death in her.

 

“Kai!” Amber called me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“Y-Yes?” I answered him.

 

I watch him as he walk over to me. I looked at him when he handed his sword to me.

 

“You needed this most.” I said to him.

 

“We have to kill Magnus as soon as possible. Once Krystal let go of his hand, strike him with my sword.” He instructed me and I gulped.

 

“You don’t have to doubt yourself. You can do it, Kai. Do it for Krystal too. We have to save her because Quian made up her mind to kill her.”he said to me.

 

“B-But…”

 

“You are the only one who can do that.” He encouraged me. “Krystal will not be the same Krystal that we know after this.” He continued as he looked at them.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

 

“She will hate me and want to kill me.” He answered with a faint smile.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I already prepared myself for this. Krystal will hate me and I have to face her wrath. I went back to Quian while Kai remain hidden behind Magnus. The barrier slowly disappear as she slowly open her eyes. I can feel her different aura.

 

“Now Kai!” I yelled at Kai.

 

He charged towards Magnus and he did manage to the sword into his body. Magnus winced in pain and he looked at Kai fiercely.

 

“You lowly human!”He said with anger in his voice.

 

Kai quickly back away from him before Magnus can grab a hold of him. But Krystal attacked him and I was greatly surprised about it. Good thing Quian come to his rescue and saved him from Krystal’s hand.

 

“What are you standing there, Yiyun?!” Quian yelled at me. “Magnus will come out in that body anytime now.” She continued.

 

“Kai, pulled out my sword!” I yelled at Kai and he did.

 

Kai give me back my sword and the body that Magnus possessed fall down on the floor. Magnus appear in his original form, a demon. Smoke comes from his nostrils and his sharp long horns on his forehead. I used my full speed to attack him but he blocked my sword with his.

 

“You know that she will kill you, don’t you?”he mocked me with a smirk on his face.

 

“Shut up!” I said to him as I gritted my teeth.

 

I pulled back and charged to him once again. Quian is fighting with Krystal too and I think she’s having a hard time killing her.

 

“Kai, take Suho’s body and go to the safe place!” I said to Kai and he quickly nodded his head.

 

“Who said I will let that to save his .” Magnus said and aimed to Kai who is lifting up Suho’s body.

 

I stopped his attack by blocking it. I shielded Kai from him.

 

“I won’t let you hurt any humans again, Magnus. I will erase your existence.” I said to him.

 

“Are you sure about that?” he asked me not wiping off his cocky smirk on his face.

 

“I will make sure of it.” I said to him as I pushed him.

 

“Yun, behind you!” I heard Quian said which made me to look back.

 

I meet Krystal’s fierce eyes and I felt something in my body. I looked down and saw a dagger pierced in my stomach.

 

“This is not the ending I wanted for us.” I said to her as I flashed a faint smile.

 

“You killed my family. You took them away from me.” She said to me and I can sense the resentment in her voice.

 

“I’m sorry, Krys.” I said to her. “But worst will happen if we let your father stay in this world.”

 

“He is a good man despite of him being a demon.”she retorted. “And yet, you angels still killed him!”her tears start to flow from her eyes.

 

I lightly shook my head in disagreement and I can see the puzzled look on her face. From confused it turns to anger and she pushed the dagger deeper. It’s painful but I choose to endure it. Quian fought Magnus when he tried to attack me.

 

“Yiyun! Fight back!” Quian said to me.

 

“She’s right, fight back! I didn’t hit your vital spot.”she told me and pulled out the dagger.

 

I dropped down on my knees pressing my open wounds with my hand. I stopped the blood from coming out.

 

“I will make you suffer a painful death!” I heard her say.

 

My stabbed wound is not as painful as the pain that I am feeling in my heart when I heard her words. I don’t understand why I am having this feeling right now. Why I find it hard to hurt her. I lifted up my head and meet her eyes.

 

“Kill me, if it will take away the anger and hatred in your heart.” I said to her. “I will let you kill me.”