Decision

Potector and Protectee

AUTHOR’s POV

 

The Higher ups gathered up for the important meeting. They are surely alarmed that Magnus managed to possess a human being. They have been waiting for the Divine one's order but they haven't received any.

 

"What are we going to do?" Joon asked.

 

"Should we consider the elimination of that girl?" Mir followed.

 

"You know we can't just do that." G.O stated.

 

"Then what will you suggest for us to do?" Mir questioned.

 

There was a brief moment of silence. It was broken when Seungho starts to speak again.

 

"Who is currently watching over her?" Seungho questioned.

 

"It's Yiyun." Cheondung replied.

 

"He is not a Guardian,right?" Seungho asked.

 

"He is the best warrior. The Divine One appointed him to guard her." Cheondung answered.

 

 

Seungho and the rest got puzzled but they just nodded their heads. For the first time, an angel who has a rank like Yiyun was appointed to be a Guardian. They all settle down when the elder came in, Sooman.

 

"The Divine One told me to do what we should do." he spoke which made the other's to furrowed their brows.

 

"Magnus is currently roaming in earth, if our soldiers will fail to stop him in his plans, it will be the humankind end."Seungho stated.

 

"We should prevent the worse to happen." Sooman spoke.

 

"What do you think we should do?"G.O asked.

 

"Relieved her current Guardian from his duty. We will going to eliminate the existence of that girl as soon as possible." Sooman stated.

 

"Are you sure about it?" Cheondung questioned.

 

"There is no other way. It is my final decision." Sooman answered.

 

The rest agreed to it and a messenger was sent to earth to deliver the message to Amber. The Angel of Death was appointed to take Krystal Jung's life without delay.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is the first day of our exam week. I am not that worried in our exam because I feel confident that I can answer it. When I got out of my door, Amber got out from his door too. After he locked his door, he just walk pass by me. We just hang out last night and now, he is ignoring me.

 

"What a snob!" I muttered and locked my door.

 

I met up my friends in the hallway. We greeted each other then later, Kai joined us. He kissed me in my cheek then swing his arm around my shoulder. He greeted me with his charming smile which I gladly returned.

 

"Have you heard that there is a foreign student who will join our class?" Sehun asked.

 

"Could it be that he is..."I paused and looked at Kai.

 

"Probably. Well, that would be great,right? I think he is a smartass so we can ask some answers from him." Kai spoke and grinned.

 

"Who are you talking about bro?" Luhan questioned Kai.

 

"I'm talking about our new classmate who will help us to make our life more easier." Kai replied to him.

 

"Are you acquainted to him?" Sehun asked him.

 

"Yeah, sort of." Kai answered and scoffed.

 

We head to our classroom and we found Amber sitting in one chair and there are girls who are surrounding him. I raised my brows because I can't believe that he will get this popular to others in a first day.

 

"New students always get everybody's attention." Luhan scoffed.

 

"It's always like that." Sehun followed.

 

"He is really a girl magnet." Kai spoke and chuckled.

 

"He obviously loving the attentions he get." I remarked.

 

We settled in our seats. Amber is seated three columns away from me. Our bell rings and we start our exam. I finished my exam earlier than them. When I got out the room, I noticed this one guy leaning against the wall in the hallway. He curved a smile when our eyes met. He is so good looking and his eyes are captivating. I smiled back to him. I am not sure if he is a student here.

 

"The best always finish first huh?" he spoke with a smirk.

 

"Uhm, I think I am just well prepared in for our exam." I replied with an awkward smile.

 

"Aha! A student who study hard for an exam."He stated and chuckled. He stand up and approached me. "You deserve a reward." he continued.

 

"Reward?" I questioned.

 

"Since you are free, may I ask you to have a decent lunch with me?" he asked me.

 

I feel like I am being hypnotized by just staring back into his eyes. His dark eyes that draws you to him. I unconsciously nodded my head and a sweet smile drawn to his fice.

 

"I'm glad that you accept my invitation." He spoke and offer his hand to me. "Shall we?"

 

I looked at his hand and then back into his eyes. He is waiting for me to reach his hand. When I was about to hold it, someone grab my wrist and pulled me back. My back landed on the person's chest and I can smell this familiar fragrant scent.

 

"Sorry bro, but we already have our own plan." the person from my behind spoke.