Interfere

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I watch Amber as he slowly stand up. I don’t understand why he is not fighting back. He dropped his sword and put down his guard. I hate him more because of what he is doing. I hate it because I want him to fight me. I am his unfinished mission. If I disappear, I know that this world will become much better.

 

“Are you that coward?” I mocked him.

 

“You know that I am not like that, Krystal.” He replied to me with a faint smile.

 

“Then I will use your own sword to kill you. The same sword that you used to kill my Appa.” I said to him as I pick up his own sword and pointed it on his throat.

 

“Pour out all your hatred in me until nothing of it left in your heart. Don’t go with Magnus because he will destroy your soul.” He said to me.

 

“He is the one who help me to know the truth that I’ve been looking for in my entire life.” I said to him.

 

“And that truth made you turn against the good.” He retorted and I touched the tip of his sword on his throat.

 

He looked at me straight in my eyes. I can’t see any fear in them but rather pain. He is looking at me with pain in his eyes.

 

“I hate you so much Amber!” I said to him.

 

“I know.” He replied to me.

 

“Why did you kill them? Appa did nothing wrong here. He is living like a normal human being in this world. Umma is a human and yet you killed her and Unnie, she was just an innocent kid at that time.” I said to him and I can stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks.

 

“That is why I understand why you feel that way to me right now.” He spoke. “No matter how good our purposed from killing your family, it still gives you pain and I’m sorry for that. I’m sorry for making you suffer because of it.”he replied to me.

 

“Why you didn’t kill me at that time? You had your chance.” I asked him.

 

QUIAN’s POV

 

It pissed me off seeing Yiyun just letting that girl point his own sword to him. I don’t know what is his problem, because seriously, he can just kill her in a blink of an eye. He killed too many strong demons before and she, she is just a mere half-demon half-human but it seems she is making him weak.

 

“Yiyun! What are you doing?! Finish her already!” I yelled at him when I pinned down Magnus on the floor with my scythe pointing on his chest.

 

“Don’t be a blind Quian! You know that he can’t kill her.” Magnus mocked and he smirked.

 

“Then I better finish you first and she will be next.” I answered him.

 

I ripped his head off with my scythe, I don’t want to prolong our fight anymore. Magnus isn’t that strong, the heck! That girl’s father was much stronger than this demon.

 

“Quian!” I turned my head to the direction of the voice who called me.

 

“Minho.” I answered and they approached me.

 

“What is Yiyun doing?” Key asked.

 

“Letting that girl to kill him.” I answered and lift my scythe and shake off Magnus blood on the blade.

 

“You already killed him.” Taemin said as he looked at Magnus’ ashes.

 

“What’s the delay, right?” I answered. “Now, let’s help Yiyun! He was overpowered by his emotion which stopping him to kill that girl.” I said to them.

 

“But you already killed Magnus, Quian.” Onew said which made me raised my brows.

 

“So?” I replied to him.

 

“You can let her live.” Jonghyun said.

 

“You guys knew that she’s a nephilim, right?” I said to them and they nodded their head.

 

I rubbed my temples because I think these guys will also stop me from killing that girl. I don’t know what is going on their minds.

 

“If we don’t do anything, she will surely kill Yiyun.” I said to them and they all flashed a smirk.

 

“Nah, can’t you see it in her eyes.” Minho spoke as he looked at Yiyun and Krystal.

 

“See what?” I asked confusedly.

 

“She got this emotion, which humans called love in her eyes while looking at him.” He answered.

 

“That’s ridiculous, Minho!” I said and scoffed.

 

“Yiyun won’t not let us interfere, Quian.” Jonghyun said.

 

I decided to listen to them. I don’t know what those two are talking about. Yiyun is surely looking at that girl differently. There are too many emotions I can see in them. I thought nobody will interfere their fight but then surprisingly someone did. I thought he appeared as our ally but then we got all shocked when he struck Yiyun from behind. We rushed close to them and halt. We are all confused of what is happening.

 

“I know there is something suspicious in you.” Yiyun said to him. “You are the real Magnus, right?”

 

“You are really sharp as always, Yiyun.”he said to him with a smirk and draw his sword from Yiyun’s body.

 

Yiyun cough out the blood and he fall down on his knees. Krystal support him and I know Yiyun will slowly disappear anytime now. Yiyun grab his sword and tried to get up to fight him. I think he used all his strength that left in him. We watched their fierce fight. But Yiyun, being the known strongest warrior that he is, still managed to defeat him.

 

“I don’t know what you did to our real Chief, but I will send you back to hell.” Yiyun said to him before he pierced his sword on Magnus heart which later was turn into ashes.