Seoul Trip and Train

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer.

The thought of having a summer break every year excite her. She can stay far away from all the non-stop school homeworks and exercise. There no need for her to rush on every school task just like she always did daily. Summer is the only time she can feel relaxed without any non-stop works burdening her shoulders –forcing her to finish them ASAP.

Alas, its summer we are talking about here. The hottest season of the year.

One thing that Yoora hate about living in Korea is that it’s get awfully hot during summer and extremely freeing cold during winter. The weather are torturous. That is why she always love the fall. It’s perfect for her.

Living in this rural place definitely not an advantage for a person like her –who can’t withstand heat. During summer, this place will be an oven that roasting her layers of skin bit by bits.  She couldn’t help but to always wearing a sleeveless shirt which are not much to her liking. The weather in this small town are beyond normal. Yoora skin would be red from the burns the minute she got out from her house. That is why she would always carry on an umbrella everytime she go outside during summer.

 

“I’m dying,” she whines loudly as she grabs the collar of her shirt and start fanning herself. Her sudden outburst makes the guys to glance at her.

“Says the one who conquer the air-con by herself,” Sehun spat back with annoyed tone lingered. He gives the girl a quick glare before he lays beside Minseok on the floor –both shirtless. Yoora rolled her eyes “It’s not my fault that you guys lose on the game,” she said as she turns on the portable air-conditioner volume lower. She exhaled in relief when the cool air blasting more rapidly from the small machine in front of her.

“Remind me to not except any kind of bet from her ever again,” Minseok said lifelessly as he throw his lidded eyes towards Sehun.

“Who told you guys to bet on the air-con when it’s freaking scorching? If you don’t, we could have enjoyed these together,” she said as she taps on the white machine, showing the boys her smirk.

“And if you are really our friend, you would be kind enough and offer us to share it together,” Sehun retorted.

“Well too bad that I’m not like what you’re expecting. I’m not that kind,” she said.

Sehun groaned before he abruptly pushes his body to stand. He walks over in front of her with his hands on his  bare waist. Thanks to his upper body, Yoora could see how his broad chest was wet with sweat.  He taps his fingers on his slim waist. Sehun is totally slim that sometimes she afraid he would be slimmer than her.

“Let’s do a rematch?” he declares, making Yoora to raise her brows.

“If I win, let’s all share the air-con together,” he added, placing himself in front of her.

Yoora chuckles before she smirks at the guy sitting in front of her “What if I don’t want to?” she tested, putting her smug face to Sehun.

“Meanie,” Yoora turned to Minseok who pouting at her. She laugh seeing how the cute guy gives her a glare “Minnie, did you just called me a meanie?” she joked. Minseok scoff before he turns his body, showing Yoora his skimpy yet built body.

“Let’s just do a rematch, uh? I’m in critical condition here,” Minseok whines while he kicking his legs on the air, telling her how frustrated he is right now. Yoora smile before she turns to Sehun.

“Deal! What are we playing?” she asks, placing herself in front of the big television that was used as the xbox game monitor. Sehun taps his chin before his face light up. He turns his head to the kitchen direction.

“Luhan, do you have ‘Call of Duty’ on your collection?” he shouted before he playfully turns his head to Yoora which by now was glaring at him.

“Yeah I’ve got ‘em. Try and check on the drawers,” Yoora could hear Luhan faint voice replying to Sehun from behind the kitchen wall.

“That’s not fair. You know how I at playing those. Dirty play!” she said as she points her finger at him accusingly.

“Whatever. It’s a deal; you can’t go back on your words,” he said as he open the drawers carefully to search as Luhan instructed. He beamed as soon he saw what he wanted. Sehun sits beside Yoora who already gripping on her consoles.

“Who died first, lose the game,” he ruled out. “Game on,”

Minseok support his body with his elbow to look at both of them before he crawl lazily besides Sehun. He places his head on the guy’s shoulder, setting his eyes on the screen as the game is already playing on the monitor “Make sure you win, Oh Sehun,” he said.

“Got it,”

As the two immersed on the game, Minseok get up and leave them to go to the kitchen. They both have been ignoring him. Well serve him right. Minseok keep on bugging on them when they are that concentrated on playing the game.

“What are you guys doing?” he said as he comes closer towards Kyungsoo and Luhan on the kitchen island.

“Ramyun and watermelons,” Kyungsoo said and he received a whine from Minseok.

“Why ramyun when it’s freaking hot now?! I can’t manage another hot thing inside of me,” he said as he prop his chin with his elbow. He deliberately show his cute pouts and Kyungsoo immediately grimace at the sight.

“That’s is why I’m thinking of turning it to naeng-ramyun (cold ramyun). So, stop with your whining,” Kyungsoo add as he place the cook ramyun into a large bowl before he add on shaved ice into the bowl.

Minseok immediately shut up but he scrunch his nose, indicating his displeased from being told off by Kyungsoo. He turns to Luhan who was stirring the juice in a jug.

“Kyungsoo is so mean. I was just asking….” He tattle tale to Luhan, making Luhan to laugh a bit.

“Minseok, I heard that ya know,” Kyungsoo said as he place his naeng-ramyun on a tray and exited the kitchen.

“Good, cuz I want you to hear me anyway,” Minseok raises his voice slightly, earning a chuckle from Luhan “Why everyone being so mean? Is it because of the heat? I am hot too, you know!” he whines.

“Enough Minseok. Help me to carry these glasses to the front,” Luhan command as he follows on Kyungsoo with the jug and a couple of glasses on his hands. Minseok pouted cutely before he oblige to Luhan orders.

“Even Luhan is ignoring me,”

 

“Ah, it’s so refreshing,” Minseok said as he takes another sips of the orange juice before he place it on the floor. He turns the air-con to its lowest temperature, earning a few sighs of content from his friends.

“Thank god you win Sehun,” he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter