The Beginning Contd..

It happened over a coffee

                                          Sometimes a stranger's kind act can make your day..

   

                                                 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You walked out of the coffee shop and reached your room which you share with your best friend/enemy Sasha. Best Friend because she meant everything to you and enemy because somehow you both ended up sharing the same bias in every group. 

TOP- Big Bang

Nichkhun- 2PM

Yonghwa- CN Blue

L.JOE- Teen Top

The list didn't end there but you didn't mind that much because your untimate bias was yours and yours alone You were 23, living in Seoul and trying to break into the literary world and Sasha was a model but apart from that, you were both totally in love with your own bias like any other Kpop fan.

You yelled as soon as you enter the room, Sasha comes running out of the room and asks you what's wrong. You begin to tell her how bad your day was and how your story was rejected again. Sasha tells you to breathe in and out before you get an anxiety attack. You glare at her and you suddenly laugh, this is why you love her. She just makes you laugh even though it is your worst time of the day. She then suddenly claps her hands and asks you to come to the bedroom, you know its related to one of her bias our bias. You leave your scripts in the living room and enter the room that you share, that's when you see, 'HIM'. Him standing tall and grinning like a cute baby. Him with his cute aegyo. You cannot help but yell "OMG! MY LULU!!!" Where did you get this gigantic poster?" Sasha smiles and tells you, how she "got" it from a store downtown. You spaze over Luhan's adorable picture, Sasha then asks you to turn around, that's when you see her "HIM", Kris. Yes, Sasha and you had a common bias in every group except EXO. Somehow luckily, your ultimate bias was LUHAN, while hers was KRIS. 

 

You stare at the new poster that now enshrines on her side of the wall, you can't help but think of that kind stranger. You brush off that thought and come back to earth when you hear Sasha scream, "You cannot look at Kris for that long! I'm getting you food".  With that, she walks to the kitchen. You can't help but laugh over it. You then walk towards your laptop to read your daily dose of fanfic and then you stumble upon "AlwaysAnElf". You suddenly begin to remember about Super Junior's early days and how you were such a big fan of Kibum, how you cried when hangeng left and how you hated SM for their Slave contracts but then you remember your promise as an elf, you remembered how you decided that no matter what, SUJU will always remain lucky 13 for you.  You smiled as it brought back a lot of memories.

 

You were still in your thoughts when Sasha suddenly walked in carrying coffee and cupcakes. Your eyes turn big like Chanyeol and you put your laptop aside. Sasha laughs and says, "Keep your Chanyeol's eyes down, this is for celebration". You grab the prettiest cupcake and then ask her, "for what?".  She tells you how her modelling agency landed her a photoshoot with this new photographer and that although it wasn't for a big magazine, it would still be featured. You are so happy for her and then Sasha suddenly says, "We gotta do our victory theme!!". You jump out of the bed and rush to the dressing mirror and grab two hair brushes, you give one to Sasha and keeps one for yourself. You then fix your shirt, lifts your head slightly, brings the hair brush near your mouth and says "Ey, yo, Waddup Kris", Sasha takes that as clue, smirks at you and replies "Ayo, wazzup".

 

Yes, that was the victory theme, whenever you and Sasha were happy or sad, you would always do this scene and for some reason, it made you laugh and made you felt better. You were both giggling over your silly acts, when you suddenly remembered the Coffee Shop incident. You tell, her about it and she laughs and asks, why didn't you hit the guy who spilled the coffee? Yes, that was Sasha, she might be a model but she was a fighter too. You tell her to calm down and begin to explain about Kris, you were expecting her eyes to turn like Chanyeol, but then its still normal. You tell her again, "Ummm, Sasha, i said i think the guy i saw was Kris, Like Kris from EXO", Sasha starts laughing and tells you that it can't possibly be Kris because Kris will not be wandering alone like that and that he was currently in China and that if it was Kris, you would have obviously recognised him since you saw his pics everyday, your mouth forms a big O but you can't help but think that she is wrong on the second part, the part where you would recognise Kris anywhere. You couldn't tell her, that you were never really into Kris and so you would not recognise him especialy when he is disguised unless it was Luhan. You then brush it off thinking, she is right. That the coffee shop Kris and EXO, Kris cannot be the same. 

                                                                 

                                                                 *---------------------------------------------------------------------*

                                                                    

A/N: Shout out to my first subscriber AlwaysAnElf. Thank you so much!!! I know this story isn't that great and i am still working on the storyline but i was so happy to see a subscriber ^_^  Please let me know if you can think of any way which will help improve my story :)