The Other side of the story - II

It happened over a coffee

 

                                                   When the unexpected happens....

 

A/N: This chapter explains what happened at the coffee shop after you wonder how Kris reacted to the photo . I am trying to explain both sides of the story and hence it results in this. As i explained, the previous chapter was only the article. PLEASE let me know if it confuses you, i will delete the article, so that the flow remains.

                                                                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the Coffee Shop

After the initial celebration, everyone decided that to go out inorder to celebrate your first article and Joong Oppa’s debut. After today, Joong Oppa would be busy with his promotions and the other Oppa’s were leaving the coffee shop as employees too since they had to go back to their business. They would of course visit but then no one was sure when the whole group would be meeting next so you all decided to hang out. It was nearly 12 by the time you all left. The coffee shop was left to run to the other employees whom Eun Unnie had hired the other day since all of you were temporary employees.

Ever since you had come to Korea, you really wanted to visit the Lotte World as this seemed to be the must go place in almost all drama’s and fanfics that you read so it was decided that you all would go there and plus Minho Oppa and the other Oppa’s hadn’t visited it ever since they were kids.They seemed to be more excited then you. 

As you got out, everyone climbed into their own cars and you were surprised. They were all using the latest sports car and anyone could tell they must have cost a fortune. You couldn’t decide whose car was the best. You were lost in your thoughts when Minho Oppa dragged you to his Lamborghini before you could even protest.

Lotte world was big and amazing! It was like a place, where you could only be happy. You had always loved theme parks and this certainly came into your favorite lists.

You got out of the car and clapped your hand in amusement. You could feel people pointing and staring at you, you looked back and saw the Oppa’s standing with the backs against the cars with their shades on. They looked handsome and dazzling as always plus the cars, no wonder the stares. As if like that was not enough, Joon Oppa was smiling and waving at some girls and well, some people were starting to recognize Joong Oppa. You sighed and you saw Eun Unnie doing the same. You both exchanged a look and told them, “It’s not going to be fun with so many people following and staring”. Yes, it was selfish of you both but then you all had come here to hang out and have fun.

Joong Oppa, smiled, ruffled your hair like he always did and said, “We will wear masks, don’t worry”

“Yah! I am not wearing one. Let’s call security instead” complained Minho Oppa, typical him, but in the end everyone wore masks. Minho Oppa bought you a weird mask and forced you to wear but Joon Oppa came over and gave you a white bunny head band and said that you should wear that instead. Eun Unnie and you agreed that you both need not wear the masks. They were the ones who were attracting the screaming girls not you both. Minho Oppa was obviously complaining but both of you didn’t wear it.

You and Eun Unnie merronged at him and for looking weird. He tried to chase you both but Beom Oppa and Joong Oppa stopped him. Everyone mingled with the crowd and there were no more stares. Maybe they realized that you were all a bunch of people who wanted to relax and have fun too or maybe Minho Oppa's mask scared them off. After walking for some time and seeing all the animals, it was decided that you would all take the ghost train. You were not scared and you had more fun because you sat next to Minho Oppa. He was screaming throughout the ride and to think before the ride, he came over and told you to sit with him and that he would protect you. It was funny how in the end, he was the one holding on to you. Everyone laughed at him while he tried to explain that he was not scared. Since none of you had lunch, you all grabbed bites and then got into more rides.

Joon Oppa then wanted to try this ride that took you really high up and then came down in full speed. You were nervous; you loved theme parks and rides but not those ones which involved height. You had the fear of heights but you did not say anything or Minho Oppa would have got the chance to tease you. You got into it and Joong Oppa sat next to you, you looked at him. He smiled and told you, “You know, you can always get off if you don’t want to ride it. The ride doesn’t start for another 5 min”

You managed to smile and said, “its okay, I will try”.

Joong Oppa then started talking about random things to distract you, you forgot about your fear until you suddenly felt going up in full speed, you could not even yell due to fear. You shut your eyes and then you felt Joong Oppa grabbing your hand.You were scared beyond your wits as the ride went up but then you felt something. That moment, it was no longer the heights that you feared; it was instead the fear of feeling what you were not suppose to.

You managed to open your eyes and you turned towards Joong Oppa, there he was giving you his signature smile while grabbing your hand and screaming “don’t worry, I am there”. You knew he meant it; he was always the one who helped you whether it was about giving you advices or helping you escape Minho Oppa’s skinships. You mouthed a thank you and smiled. Whatever you were feeling or not suppose to feel was not important; this was the time for having fun. 

 

                                             -----------------------------------------------------------------------------      

 

A/N: Mianhe for late update. Will post next chapter in a while. PLEASE let me know if this is confusing you all. Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting <3