The Notebook

It happened over a coffee

                                                         Don't Judge a book by its cover....

 

                                                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You reached home thinking about what happened.  Everything was like a Midnight Mystery. You cannot believe that one moment, you were walking listening to EXO's song and then the next moment, the mysterious stalker, turned out to be Kris from EXO. But you cannot get over the fact that you were so calm and instead annoyed at him.  It reminded you of your reaction when you were with you colleague elo, and you bumped into SNSD. They were wearing cute cheerleader outfits with 99 written on it and while your colleague was spazzing over them, you just stood still. You wonder how it will be when you meet Luhan but you know for sure that you will obviously not behave this way with him. You wash up and get ready to go to bed, when you remember that you still haven't taken out your EXO notebook yet. The reason it was important to not lose the notebook, apart from Luhan's signature and selca, was because it had your write up for tomorrow's meeting. 

 

You find your back pack and take out the EXO notebook. You find Luhan's selca in it and surprisingly it has Luhan's signature on it with a message addressed to you. It says, "Hi,______, Heard your my fan, thank you! I look forward to seeing you ^^ Much love Luhan xoxo". You let out a scream and you cannot believe how lucky you are! I mean xoxo? that means hug and kisses!!! Luhan wants to kiss and hug me? I'm ready for it!! Yes, you go all all fangirl mode and you are so happy that you are finding thousands meaning to his message. You make a mental note to thank Kris, whenever/if you ever see him. You recall what happened between you two and your behavious towards him and suddenly, you feel bad about it. You think, maybe Kris isn't as obnoxious as you think, Maybe you shouldn't have judged him so soon. 

After fan girling for as long as you can rememeber and sticking the selca on your mirror, you flip through the book to type out your write-up for tomorrow's meeting. You liked writing creative stuffs and this one was about men and shoes. You wrote about how men are like shoes and how difficult it is to get the perfect men just like the perfect shoes. You took out your laptop and you were beginning to type when you saw a scribbled note and some weird drawing. You bring out the book closer and you let out your biggest scream!  The scribbled writing said, "Why are you writing on men and shoes? why not on EXO? Wait, so does this mean you don't have a boyfriend? are you still looking for your perfect man? i mean, perfect shoes? kekeke" and on the side there was a really weird drawing? is it even qualified to be called a drawing? well, whatver it is, there was picture of a girl and shoes. You could finally identify it as of a girl and shoes because it was written on the end. You are annoyed. You cannot believe he read through your notebook and on top of that wrote down comments! 

You flip through every article/write-up that you have written and on every one of it, there are comments. You begin to wonder how you even thought that you had judged him too easily. You were literally grabbing your hair out of frustration, that is when you saw your 3rd writeup called "Storms that rage", well, it wasn't exactly yours, it was written by a friend and you. The comment section of that writeup had a message along with his signature drawing. He had annoying words as usual but there was something that made me smile. On the last part of his annoying comment, he wrote, "........ I don't like it but Luhan thinks its very inspiring and he loves the title". OMG!! LUHAN!! for crying out loud, Luhan!! Luhan my bias thought that it was inspiring? that he loved the title? 

You were jumping around holding the notebook. Suddenly, this had become your favourite article. You were still in cloud nine, when you realised. If Luhan had thought it was inspiring and he loved the title, that means he read it. What if the whole EXO read it? You didn't mind Luhan reading it and you LOVED his comment but Kris should not have read it in the first place nor should have given it to anyone You then realize that if they have read the article, they must have seen your scribbled papers. The one's where you have written your and Luhan's name for "you don't know how many times"? THIS IS EMBARASSING!!! You are way embarassed and you think Kris is lucky that he is not near you or you would have done Tao's wushu on him. 

By now, you have thought about atleast a hundred ways how to humilate him although you know that him being a star is not going to help. But then, you think, maybe you can photoshop his face into something really racy. You also think maybe you should release his so called art but then you realize that its only going to make his fans go aww. You had stayed with Sasha long enough to realize that and well, even you spazz over every silly thing that your bias does. You were on your second round of thinking what else you can do, when your phone rang. It was Sasha, you knew it from the Hustling. You ran to get it from your bag when you tripped and fell. You got up and your notebook is still on the floor. You answered the phone and you pick up the notebook at the same time. 

"Sasha!! I missed you!" You say that as soon as you recieve the phone. 

"Hey! Yo waddup!!" You could hear Sasha's over enthusiatic greeting. You were happy that you got to talk to her finally since the day she called you for the job but you were in no mood for Kris reference. 

"Don't go all Kris on me, i HATE him!" You were just too annoyed and everything that happened was coming back. Like how, he read your personal notebook, like how he commented on it etc" 

"Wow!! wow!! What's wrong with you?" Sasha was surprised over your outburst. 

You tell her how the Coffee Shop Kris, turned out to be EXO, Kris. Sasha however does not believe you. She thinks you are just telling that because you hate working in the coffee shop when its actually the opposite. 

"Sasha, i'm not joking! He is your EXO Kris and i hate him cause he is too annoying!!!" You finally let it out.

Sasha on the other hand was laughing and when she finally composes herself, she tells you, "Yah! Don't speak ill of my Kris and stop making things up. The chances of him strolling around and talking to a girl is zero to none. I don't mean to be rude but they are having their comebacks and they are really busy. So, although i love you and your writing skills, don't make a story out of it"

You let out a scoff and you say, "How i wish it was a story, then i would have make him suffer"

"Yah! stop saying things like that. Talking about EXO being busy, i gotta go too ________, i just called to wish you luck for tomorrow's meeting, i hope they take your writing cause i really loved it. "

You thank her for it and you realise how mean you have been that you didn't even ask her about her work. "Sasha, i am so sorry, i just kept going on and on about my problem. Tellme, about you? how is work? are you liking it?"

"Don't be silly, ______ Work is fun but i don't know when i will be back because it seems like they are going to push the photoshoot for some more days I will let you know though."

You tell her to stay safe and you end the phone calls with your usual, 'I love you forever'. 

You started missing her and your weird rituals. The house felt lonely. She was your best friend and your soul sister. You were happy that she was doing well but you missed not having her around. You keep the phone on the bed. You see the notebook on your other hand, and then it strikes you that you haven't told Sasha about you finding your notebook back and especially about Luhan's selca which now has his autograph on it. You decide to tell her the next time she calls. When you were flipping your notebook open to type down the writeup, you see something sticking out from the end of the book, you flip through it and you see, Kris's Selca on it. You clearly remember not having any of his selca's but then you think maybe it is Sasha's. You take it out and walk over to keep it in Sasha's drawer when you happen to see your name on it. You began to read it and it turns out to be Kris's message for you. On the selca, it was written, "____ ,I like Luhan too but i love Kris more, so, you should change your bias".

You cannot believe it! He is too much and you are just too annoyed over his weirdness!! You think that he has got the "Prince Syndrome". You were almost about to remove the message using the remover and keep the selca for Sasha, when you see, a message written on the back of the Selca. When you read the message, you eyes turn bigger than Chayeol. Kris just didn't! He Just didn't!! From being annoyed, you are now so angry at Kris! You wish he was near you, so that you can just strangle him. You now didn't care whether he was from Luhan's group or not. EXO-M will have to survive without a leader. Kris now had to know a fangirls wrath, you would have tolerated him for reading your notebook and writing comments but this? this was too much! he was testing your patience and you clearly had none at this point.  The message on the back of the selca said, "Just in case, your thinking that the msg and autograph on Luhan's selca, is by him , its not. I am an artist, i can copy signatures, kekeke.That is my gift for my fan." 

 

You let out a loud scream and yell, "Kris, this is it! The next time i see you, you are so over. This is war!!"

 

                                                              *---------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: At the recent simply kpop ep, when a fan said that she like BAP, Kris actually said that although he likes BAP, he likes Kris more :D He is toooo funny but i just LOVE him ^_^ To watch the ep go to, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8k9HDucXr4. It starts at 1:25 ^_^  Mentions for my subbies elosnsd99MIDNIGHTMYSTERY and StormsthatRage

THANK YOU to all my subscribers and silent readers <3

P.S. All my subscribers has mentions on the fanfic. The bold words are the name of the subscribers. Thank you once again. You encourage me to write ^_^