The EXO-M Flashback Story

It happened over a coffee

                                                        

                                                      There are some things which you wish you could change.

 

 

A/N: This chapter is a flashback, sort of like a, 'His side of a story' during the time he met you. This chapter and the next one will answer some questions on why Kris was behaving that way or why he approached you. Hope this isn't confusing.

                                                                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback >>>>>

“Gege, what’s wrong? Why are you so upset?” asked Tao as he entered the room and found Kris lost in his thoughts.

“Nothing much, I am just thinking about something,” answered Kris.

“It’s that girl right? You still haven’t forgotten her,” questioned Tao as he went over and sat next to Kris.

Kris sighed as he answered, “Yes, it’s her. I can’t seem to forget her.”

Luhan who was nearby, overheard the conversation and said, “Is there even a chance of seeing her again? If so, where and when? Our next fan sign is not even scheduled and even if it was, what guarantee do we have that she will come?”

Tao seemed to agree with it but then Kris told them, “I saw her today. Remember I went to get coffee when we were at the gas station? well, I ran into her. She was in the same coffee shop.”

“What? Is that why you were late? Did you speak with her?” asked Tao excitedly.

“Yes, I was behind her when she was ordering her regular coffee and I didn’t speak with her. But even if I did speak with her, what was I suppose to say? I saw you at the fansign when you were drooling over luhan? And I remember you among all the fans that turned up because you remind me of my first love whom I left behind? She would have thought I am some creep”, replied Kris dejectedly.

Tao’s mouth formed an O as he realized but then he remembered something and said, “But Gege, you are not anyone. You are KRIS. Leader of EXO-M and girls are crazy about you! How can you be a creep? You could have just introduced yourself and spoken to her. ”

“I told you, Tao. She is different. She didn’t see me like an idol or that way during the fan sign. Heck! She didn’t even talk to me or look at me;i doubt she even noticed me. Remember how she didn’t take anyone’s signature except Luhan’s? And how she was only looking at him or fiddling with her phone when Luhan was busy? Tell me one fan that ignored the rest of us for her bias? We can’t name any. She is too different”, reasoned Kris as he hung his head low.

Seeing Kris sad, Tao and Luhan went towards him and patted his shoulders. They then consoled him by saying that maybe he will meet her again and that he can try going to the coffee shop again. Maybe if he is lucky, she will visit it too.

Some days later

“You went to the coffee shop again?”, asked Lay as Kris reached the dorm late after the practice. Off late, Kris had been sneaking to go to the coffee shop whenever he gets time.

“I thought I might get to see her and guess what? I did see her. We keep meeting; I don’t think this is just a coincidence. Today, someone had spilled coffee on her papers and I spoke to her during that time. I bought her a coffee too, the one that she bought last time when I was behind her.”, answered Kris with a grin on his face.

 Lay smiled as he asked, “So, did you talk to her?”

“Yes, I did but she didn’t even finch when I said that my name is Kris.” Said Kris feeling disappointed.

Tao who was sitting near Lay and playing games, looked up from the screen and said, “Gege, did you seriously expect her to recognize you behind those huge glasses and scarf?”

When Tao asked this question, everyone began to laugh, even Chen, Luhan and Xiumin who were cooking and had overheard it. Kris pondered over it and thought maybe that was why but he brushed it aside and said, “I got her notebook, she left it at the coffee shop. It’s an EXO notebook and obviously Luhan is the cover boy”, Kris sighed as he said that.

“What? Really? Lets read it!” Tao exclaimed as he heard it.

“No we shouldn’t, it’s her personal book,” said Kris as he left the room.

 

 

                                                             --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: The whole chapter is a flashback and hence it is in italics. I hope i am not confusing anyone. I basically wanted to explain how Kris and EXO-M decided on things etc during the time Kris met you. PLEASE let me know if this is confusing. I will find a way to change it then. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for commenting and subscribing. It really boosts me up :D Shout outs to new subbies will be on the next chapters.

P.S. Remember how i said i was sick and visiting doctors? Well, i have been advised a one week bed rest so expect updates, although the doctor did tell me to stay away from laptops etc kekeke :D

Thank you for reading this <3 1500 Views! Yeah! So happy ^^