The Big Day - II

It happened over a coffee

 

                                                                               The epitome of hotness

                                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Hyun Joong Oppa smiled as you turned to look at him with a question mark face. You did notice the sudden increase of customers but you did not think that this was the reason. You looked at Eun Unnie surprised and pointed at all the oppas and said, “I thought that was because they came to see them since all the oppas look like flower boys”. The oppa’s looked at you and smiled. Minho Oppa and Joon Oppa could be seen giving a high five to each other. 

 

Eun Unnie looked at them with disgust and said,  "Yah! Don’t give them so much credit. It’s all because of Joong, those girls are hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Words got out that he was working here and so it has been crowded by his fangirls. You know how these three,  pointing at minho, joon and joong, are only working here temporarily to kill their boredom, well, they all do different things in reality. They just come here occasionally to help since they all visited this shop regularly during their school and college days. Minho is the son of Lee Industries, they own the famous Lee Hotels which is all over the world. Joon is the son of Joon & Company. They own the car companies and are the largest name in it. Joong is the son of Joong entertainment. They own the largest shares in all the record companies and then Boem's family owns the largest coffee chains. This coffee shop is the one that got started the company and hence this is dear to us. This is why we haven't changed anything about it since Boem's omma wanted to keep the environment like how it was earlier."

 

You were shocked. You knew they did something else and they were working here for fun but you did not know they were this rich. Clearly you did not read enough newspapers. Well, you actually didn't. Newspaper only meant entertainment sector and that too only of your bias. It took some time for you to process all this new information. Clearly you did not know them enough. But you still could not understand Kim Hyun Joong Oppa's obsession with music. Maybe Boem Oppa understood your curiosity because at that moment, he came towards you and said, "Since you are a Kpop fan you must have heard about SS501?". Beom Oppa looked at you nodding your head and continued, "Then you obviously know about their songs "Love like this, Love ya etc"?

 

You nodded your head again, "Well the composer Steven Lee is actually Joong. he has been composing songs under this pen name, like a ghost composer. So you see his music stint had been on since long. He didn't use his name because he was afraid that people will accept him because of his family business and not because of his talent. Since it has widely been accepted, Joong is now ready to break into the music world. He has writtten most of his songs in his new album."

 

"OMG!! Jinja? Really?? I can't believe this! Joong Oppa, Eun Unnie was right, you know everything!! you are Daebak! I am so happy for you!" You then hugged Joong Oppa. You loved those songs and you were so happy for Joong Oppa. He smiled at you and thanked you. At that moment, you suddenly released him and said, "Wait!! so does this means, I get to go to all your shows and recordings and get to meet EXO, BIGBANG, 2 PM, Teen Top and all my other favourite bands?"

 

There was silence and suddenly they all laughed at your question. Joong oppa ruffled your head and said, “Yes, maybe you would like to become my personal stylist too?”. You pretended like you were thinking about it and then said, “Nope I would rather be at the sideline and fangirl”. Minho Oppa then came over you, hugged and said, "Don't worry, oppa will take you to every concert that you want to go". You looked at him and said, "I am going with Joong oppa not you". You then meronged him and freed yourself from him. 

 

You could hear Minho Oppa saying some things and the rest of the oppa's trying to pace him down but right now, you had moved towards the counter with Eun Unnie as you wanted to watchJoong oppa's new MV "unbreakable". You found it but before you watched it, you checked the views and it was already 1 million. Joong Oppa is already so popular. You saw that there were so many comments and you read some of it. 

Deideilove: OMG! He is HOT!!

fairlockhartval: I will leave college if you marry me! why can't my college guys be this hot!!

gabycarolyne501: After SS501, i could not have wanted more!!

pinkgirl : I am addicted to this song! The body!! 

seoyeonee: Omo!! Jay Park with KHJ , this is DAEBAK.

You laughed through the comments. The video must be great, the commentors seemed realy supportive and wait, what? Jay Park is in this video too? I have to ask Joong Oppa for his autograph!! But before that you clicked play to watch the video. You were awed by what you saw, Joong oppa looked so different. You didn't know he could dance and well, he sure did dance in this! From his pretty boy image , he had turned into this one hot person for this video. You weren't sure which one you preferred and you were mentally debating over it, when you saw IT and you yelled, "OMG! Island of Shirtless men!! Damn! those abs" . As soon as you yelled those words out, a series of event happened. Everyone was laughing,  while Joong Oppa gave a sleepish smile and Minho Oppa ran towards you and covered your eyes saying, "Yah!! Joong this should be rated, _____ah, don't watch it". You removed his hands from your eyes and said, "Oppa!! I maybe the youngest here but i am 23!"

Minho Oppa then looked at you and said, "Whatever, don't watch it again". He then took the phone and walked away. Aish! this oppa was annoying! 

 

 

                                                                *--------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: Mianhe!! This chapter seems so stupid right? i made Kim Hyun Joong the ghost composer for SS501. I know Steven Lee exists in reality but i could not think of any other way and i did not want to make up new names :D Please forgive me :(  i also added some of you subbies as the commentators, sorry if your not a fan of KHJ :( If you want me to add your personal comment, do comment below so that i can change the comments ^_^ Shoutout to the other subbies will be in next chapter.  

Does the story seem too rushed? i hope you all understood what i am trying to say about the f4. Also, YOU are the youngest among everyone at the coffeeshop.

 

P.S. Click on 2:40 to see the island of shirtless men http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYBPz4jENA

 

Thank you for reading this ^_^