The next day

It happened over a coffee

                                               

                                                          Every morning is a new beginning....

                                                  ----------------------------------------------------------

 

You wake up to the sounds of Sasha banging the door on her way out, her way of saying that she is going out. You wash up, dress yourself in something warm and then head out to find a new part time job. You were beginning to question your capability as a literary writer and so, although, you have a job as a freelance writer, you still wanted to try something new. Not because you needed the money but because you wanted to be occupied with something other than writing. You spoke about it to Sasha and wanted to drag along with her but her photoshoot was out of Seoul and it would take 3-4 days and well, you had your freelance meeting day after tomorrow. 

You walked past the Cheery Blossom tree, you loved how it looked magical. You couldn't wait until it was spring so that you could see it blooming. It looked so romantic and serene. Your phone rings at that moment to the tunes of Suengri's 'Gotta Talk to U", You waited till the "Hustling, Hustling" part came, you sang along to it and then answered your phone. It was Sasha.

"Yah! You waited for the "Hustling" bit right?" said Sasha. You couldn't help but laugh, the song was addictive especially that bit. You ask her whether she has reached or not. She tells you that she is not even on her way yet. She then tells you that she got a job for you. You beam and thank your stars that you don't have to go job hunting. You ask her where and she tells you that its at your favourite coffee shop.

"What?" You were surprised.

"Yah! You wanted a change and well, you love that place so maybe, that place will fill in some sense in your head and you will go back to what you love the most, writing?" Sasha replied as a matter of fact.

"Aaa, Thank you so much!" You were happy but you knew Sasha too well. This could possibly not be the only reason. "Sasha, tellme, why?"

You could hear Sasha laughing at the other end, she then says, " Girl, your love life is zero, you don't even go out and maybe that kind stranger will come along. From the way, you spoke about him, he seems like a regular and well, if not a boyfriend, maybe you will end up with a story to tell?"

"Yah!" You yelled at the phone, yes, you both loved using, "Yah!". You then tell her, "I have a perfectly normal life, its just that my boyfriend is busy doing his job", you merong to no one in particular.

Sasha laughs and says, "Yes, I know you have your Lulu, our Khunnie, Our TOP and on and on but let's face it, they are too busy at the moment so we need to have a love life" 

"I CAN'T cheat on Lulu!!" You yell at the phone.

You heard Sasha whisper like JYP,  "Like he would even notice" and you go all ninja on her, "I heard you! For your sake, i will wish that the kind stranger turns out to be Kris, Your Kris and that you burn with jealousy" 

Sasha kept laughing and then said, "You wish, i gotta go. Have a great day, I love you" and then hung up. 

You smile over your conversation with your friend and head over to the familiar lane leading to your favourite coffee shop. It was a cute shop with lovely interiors and they served the best coffee and cupcakes, well at least you thought so. You loved this place. You walk towards the owner's son who was the manager of the shop. He smiled and said, "aaa_______ your here? Mom wants you to meet her. She's at the back." He then smiles at you and shows you the way. You knew his mom well because of your late night coffees when you had deadlines to meet. Since it was a 24 hours cafe shop, you would practically camp here during those times and Mrs Kim was such a warm lady.

You walked into the office and as soon as she sees you, she comes towards you and hugs you, her hug always made you miss your mom back home. It was so comforting. "_______ ah, Sasha called me. I am so happy that your here, You can work here as long as you want ok? Don't be sad, your book will be out soon". You thank her for her kind words. You tell her that you will work deligently starting tomorrow. She gives you, your schedule and your uniform. You walk out of the room and then head towards the counter to buy your regular latte and your favourite cupcakes. Your last order as a customer for some time. You then go to your favourite corner to sit. You relish your breakfast and grab the newspaper when you see an article on krisyeol, you begin to think of Sasha and her undying fangirl love and your lost in thoughts, when you hear voices at your back.

"You are here again. Seems like your earlier than me, today." .  You turn to see that guy from yesterday. He was now wearing a White tee and black pants but you still couldn't see his face properly because of the scarf, you wondered how he is even breathing or talking. You mentally take note to stop being sarcastic. He was wearing black shades and he had a cap with no 09 written on it. 

You smile and say, " I am done. You can sit here. Enjoy your coffee" You then grab your bag on the way out before he could say anything.

 

                                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mianhe, i know the chapter isn't great but i am really tired. I had full classes and its 3 am now :( I will start with the main storyline tomorrow Thank you all for the love ^_^ Shoutout to my new subbie, krisyeolhoon09 <3