The EXO- M story

It happened over a coffee

 

                                                   Sometimes the perfect plan isn't so perfect....

                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in EXO dorm

 

"Chen, stop reading the fanfics and come to the living room", yelled Xiumin as he entered the room and found Chen reading fanfics again. Chen hesitantly closed his laptop and went to the living room. He was reading a new fanfic by shewolf exotic and he had just reached the most interesting part. He just found out about her and he loved reading her fanfics. He wondered if she will write one on him.

As soon as chen reached the living room, Lay asked, "Another new fanfic by N-Ara07?"

"No," replied Chen dejectedly, "She didn't update any but i did find many new ones."

"Really? are they any good?" asked Lay.

"Of course they are. I have made a list of their names.

itsrebeccaxo

milenia991106

izzaika

eia_chie

I am going to read them later. " asnwered Chen proudly as he read out the name from his phone. Lay nodded. and asked him to send the links too.

For the past one week, Chen had been busy reading fanfics on this site that he had stumbled upon while shopping online. Chen had also convinced Lay to read some and that was basically what they both did during the little time they had. As they were exchanging notes on it, Kris walked in and asked everyone to gather so that they can watch their last performance and review it. Midway through it, the doorbell rang and Tao had to answer it since it was his turn. The boys took turn for everything. From answering the doorbell to washing clothes etc.

“Gege, Manager Hyung has brought the magazine that you wanted”, yelled Tao as he walked into the living room carrying copies of the magazine. Kris stood up, took one of the magazines, scanned through the contents, opened a specific page, walked towards Lay and said, “This is the girl.”

Lay took the magazine and smiled at the title of the article which said, “Men and Shoes”. He saw the picture and could not make out the whole face but he was mesmerized by her eyes. Lay then turned to Kris and said, “I can’t see her face.”

Luhan who was nearby saw the photo and laughed. He then took out his phone and passed it to Lay and said, “I don’t know how Kris expects you to recognize her face through that picture. The whole idea behind that photo shoot was to portray her as a mysterious character for her article and for her face to not be seen. I heard them talking about it.” Luhan answered when Kris gave him a questioning look, he then turned to Lay and said, “Check the phone, I took pictures of her and Kris during their photoshoot.”

Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Kris formed a circle as they checked the pictures from Luhan’s phone.

Luhan was meanwhile checking the photo shoot pictures of him and Kris, when his eyes fell over that picture. He was about to say something when Kris yelled handed the phone to Luhan and said, “Luhan! Why do you have a picture with her?.”   Luhan checked the phone and answered calmly, “We share the same b’day, even the year, so I wanted to commemorate it. Chill, it’s just a picture and well she is my fan.”

Before Kris could say anything, Luhan gave the magazine to Kris and said, “You might want to see this.”

Kris was confused but when he saw what Luhan showed, he broke into a wide grin and said, “I didn’t know they had this or that they were using this.This must be the surprise that Manager Hyung was talking about.”

The rest of the boys were confused and came over to see what it was and when they saw it, they broke into cheers. They teased Kris on how happy he looks at it. Tao seemed to be very proud as he patted Kris, jumped and said, “It worked, my idea worked. I should write a book on how to get girls. I should be a dating coach.”

Kris looked stared at Tao and said, “Are you kidding me? Your idea surely didn’t work. She hated me so much. I thought I would never get to talk to her again. Thank GOD Luhan was around and he told me what to do. If I had continued with your stupid plan of being mean and rude to her, I would have lost her forever, remind me never to seek advice from you.”

Tao scratched his head, pouted and said, “But it was a perfect plan.”

 

                                                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: New chapters up. I don't see any new comments so i am not sure whether any of you are liking it or not but here i am updating again :)  I hope this does not confuse you all. This chapter is based on the Narrator's POV. Please do let me know whether you like it or not. It keeps me going ^^. Also, can anyone make me a poster? Pretty please!

P.S. Imagine EXO having AFF accounts! What if they read the fanfics that was written by us? ^_^

Thank you for reading it :)