The new F4?

It happened over a coffee

 

A place called home....

 

You hated his guts. You were fuming over what happened when you walked in and saw Eun Unnie. As soon as you saw her, she asked you how was the meeting?  You then broke into a smile as you realized how awesome your meeting had gone. You forgot about the elevator incident with Kris (temporarily) and you hugged her and told her about your meeting. While you were telling her about it, Joong Oppa and Beom Oppa had joined too. They congratulated you for your success and insisted that you all go for a party tonight which you brushed it off.

 

You were kinda lost in your thoughts thinking about the incident, when Eun Unnie, came up to you and asked, “Everything is going fine now, so, what are you so worried about?” You thought of telling her about Kris, but then you stopped yourself and instead told them about how you had to come up with a new pen name. You then tell them how you want a fun, creative name like that girl from the movie, “Confessions of a Shopaholic” but you just couldn’t remember the name that she used. You were about to google it when you heard Joong oppa say, “It’s, “The girl in the green scarf”. I mean that’s the name that she used. It was a nice pen name. It gave an edge to it and it worked out well for her.”

 

You looked at him in surprised and asked how he knew about it, since it was a chickflick and not many guys, guys did not like watching chickflicks. Joong oppa smiled as he said, “ I like movies which refresh my mind and makes me smile and well, that girl was talking about economics in a new way”. You were still surprised and Eun unnie nudged in the shoulder as she said, “That’s how he is. He happens to know everything”. You both then laughed and Joong oppa gave a sleepish smile. You suddenly thought of an idea and said, “Why don’t you help me decide a name?”. Joong oppa told you that he didn’t mind helping but that since it’s your pen name, it should relate to you and hence you should be deciding it. You tell him that you will be the one deciding it but that you needed ideas and he agreed.

 

The next few hours were spent doing the regular things at the coffee shop, Minho Oppa and Joon Oppa had also joined you. The coffee shop was bustling and was filled with so many customers, mainly girls and women. The few boys that were in the coffee shop seemed annoyed at their girlfriends who were spazzing over the oppas. Sometimes, you wonder, if they came for the coffee and the cupcakes or for checking out the oppa’s, nah! It seemed more for the latter but if it was you, it would have been for the former. Oppa’s had too many fangirls and it was difficult to conclude who had the most fans. Even Beom Oppa had many fangirls and Eun Unnie didn’t fail to show her disappointment which was really cute. 

 

You had just served the bill when Eun Unnie announced, “COFFEE BREAK”.  You  were surprised and didn’t understand what it meant. Eun Unnie then came towards you and explained that this shop had a coffee break, where all employees took a break for an hour at the same time. Customers could sit and read the magazines, finish their orders but during that time, no one waited any tables or took any orders. The shop also had a “COFFEE BREAK” sign outside the shop during that period.

 

As soon as the Coffee break was announced, Joon Oppa came over and said, “Thank you, Eun, I thought I would go mad serving those girls. They were too touchy”All of you laughed out as Eun Unnie said, “Are you sure, it wasn’t you who was being touchy? You seemed too keen on fan service, this few days?”. Joon Oppa fumed as you all laughed at him again. You then suddenly asked them, if they saw the movie, “Boys over Flower”. You then tell them that somehow, whenever, you see them handling the customers and the girls fangirling over them etc, they remind you of “F4”, the main protagonist in that drama. They laughed over it and you begin to categorize them.

Minho Oppa as Goo Jun Pyo

Joong Oppa as Yoon Ji-hoo

Joon Oppa as Song Woo-bin

And Beum Oppa as So Yi- Jung

You were happily giving them their character names, when Eun Unnie laughed and said, “Don’t give them too much compliments or they will get Prince Syndrome, oh wait, they already have that”. You laugh over Eun Unnie's comment and sipped in your coffee. Coffee break was grabbing your favorite coffee and cupcakes and talking about from anything to everything as Eun Unnie explained and today’s topic was “You”. Minho Oppa and Joon Oppa were filled in about your new opportunity and how you needed to come up with a pen name.They congratulated you heartily and then, Minho Oppa said in a serious tone, “Although It hasn’t been long enough since I met you, I always see you spazzing over that guy on your phone every spare minute that you get. I think you should call yourself, “Star strucked”

 

You pouted while everyone laughed over his suggestion. You were about to say something, when Joong Oppa suddenly got up from his seat and said, “For once, I like Minho’s suggestion”. You look at him in disbelief and said, “Not you too, Oppa”. Somehow in this short span of time, Joong Oppa had become your favorite oppa among all of them and him teasing you, was dissapointing. 

 

Joong Oppa then explained, “Sorry, ____ah, I didn’t mean it like that. Since you seem to like stars, considering how you wear a necklace with a star pendant, how you wear atleast one star in your outfit, and your fixation with Luhan. Star would be a good name as star could mean so many different things, like the stars in the sky, like the celebrity star or even your personal star, meaning someone you love. However if you write, “Starstrucked”, it will become obvious that you’re a fangirl, so you could come up with an alternative name relating to star.”

 

You were in awe over what Joong Oppa said. You loved Stars and you were always mesmerized by its beauty. You loved watching the stars on a clear bright night and you don’t know how Joong Oppa noticed in this short span but you did wear a star necklace. You thought about it and it made sense to you. You were thinking about what your pet name could be, when it clicked. You suddenly clap your hands and exclaimed, “Daebak! I love this! I’ll write my pen name as “Struck by a Star”. As Joong Oppa explained, the star could mean anything related to stars in the sky to the celebrities or the person you love and this will related to everyone and they can conclude their own meaning as per their choice! Thank you so much Joong Oppa.” You then hug him and walk out to call Hee Unnie.

 

When you came back in after talking to Hee Unnie who loved it, you saw everyone staring at you. You were confused, then you realized it was because of the skinship because at that point, Minho Oppa yelled, “Yah! I was the one who gave you the idea initially, why does Joong get the hug and not me?”

You laugh over his cuteness. It had not been long since you met them but you were very comfortable with them. Being from a different country, you were okay with normal skinship when it came to people whom you were close to, so you walked over to him and hugged him. Somewhere at that point, someone yelled, “Group Hug” and the next moment, you were squashed in the hug and everyone started cheering and yelling. You broke into a smile as you realized how much they loved you even though it had been such a short time and that no matter what happened, you were not going to regret working here because that hug made you feel that, although your own family was far away from Korea, you had another family here.

 

                                                      ____________________*_*_____________________

 

A/N: Just wondering if people even like reading my stories :( Should i even continue?