The Showcase

It happened over a coffee

 And no matter what you do, you always go back to your first love.. A passion, a hobby or maybe even a person sometimes.

 

        ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your Pov

The car ride was awful. Minho Oppa could not stop teasing you with the members of EXO M and he kept annoying you by saying how he thinks he should buy some shares in SM Entertainment instead, so that you can be close to your “lover.” GOD knows whom he meant by that and he just couldn’t stop giving that “I know it” look throughout the ride.

 

You thanked heaven when he finally pulled the car in front of a grand building. This was apparently one of the hotels owned by Minho oppa’s family and this was where you had all decided to meet and prepare for the surprise party. They could have definitely hired people to decorate the place but Eun Unnie and you had insisted to decorate it together so that there is personal touch. The gathering would anyways be in a private room attended only by the regular group so, there wasn’t much to do.

After the preparations were done, all of you went to watch Joong Oppa’s first showcase. Eun unnie and you managed to sneak in EXO and Beast light sticks and the boys were annoyed not only because of that, but also because you and Eun unnie had made handmade posters for everyone to hold when Joong Oppa performed. According to Minho Oppa, they were too cool to hold posters but they had finally given in.

 

You had never been to a showcase and hence you were super excited. All of you went backstage to meet Joong Oppa before he went to perform. You gave Joong Oppa, ear studs as a gift and he immediately took out what he was wearing and wore yours instead. After the incident at Lotte World, you were beginning to realize that you like him a tad bit more than the other oppas but you were not sure if this was a simple “like” or an actual “like”.

 

You were lost deep in your thoughts when Minho Oppa sneaked behind and tickled you. You hated that! You ran after Minho Oppa while he ran around the room, you had almost caught him when you tripped against one of the prop. You were about to fall flat in the floor when Joong Oppa caught you and you ended up on his embrace, your faces merely an inch away from each other. It was at that moment when the door opened and you saw EXO M looking at you both with confused faces.

 

His POV

"She knows Joong Hyung too? They seem to be pretty close. Aish! This girl is full of surprises". He thought to himself while he smiled but he did feel a little pang in his heart.

 

Your POV Contd

“Damn”, You thought. “First, Minho Oppa and now, Joong Oppa.  They must think I’m weird.”

It shouldn’t have actually mattered what they thought of you but for some strange reason it did or maybe it was because of how they looked at you. Joong Oppa straightened you up and turned to where you were looking. That was when Kris spoke, “Sorry Hyung, we knocked but there was no answer and your manager who was standing outside, asked us to enter.”

“Kwenchena, Yifan. We were just hanging out. Congratulations on your comeback. I am so happy that you are promoting MID”, replied Joong Oppa.

EXO M bowed to him and it was Luhan who said, “Thank you Hyung for writing the song.”

 

There were three things you realized.

  1. Joong Oppa called Kris by his real name. How close are they?
  2. Luhan was looking like an adorable deer and was now smiling at you.
  3. Joong Oppa wrote MID!!!

 

His POV Contd

“She looks so cute when she smiles”.

 

                          ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note

First of all I can’t even tell you all how sorry I am for this year and half late update. I wish I could have done it sooner. I really do.

A lot has happened since I last updated. I finished my law school (Yes, I am officially a prosecutor), EXO released "Overdose", Kris left EXO, I joined Masters in law program, Luhan left EXO, EXO released "EXODUS", I had to leave my Masters program because of ill health (Will be rejoining though), I turned 25 yesterday (Yes, me and luhan share our birthday) and well, this are just fillers.

To say, I didn’t think about updating this would be a lie but frankly, I seemed to have lost my inspiration for writing. I however decided to finally update because I am now home with nothing much to do and most importantly because I hate how we don’t get to know the endings. I don’t know if any of you are still interested in this fanfic but I think I will be going ahead with the story?  EXO M will still consists of Kris and Luhan because they are the leads of my story.

 

I sincerely hope that the regular commenters are still around and I sincerely THANK YOU all for still sticking with this story.