The Photo shoot

It happened over a coffee

 

There are things that make's us realize that maybe, it is time to grow up and leave the past behind.... 

 

                                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You walked towards the building for the photo shoot listening to "Crooked" by G-Dragon.  This was your current favorite song. It felt so calm yet so painful. G-Dragon was an awesome songwriter as well as a singer. You entered the building and you hoped that no one would recognize you from the elevator incident as you are obviously still embarrassed.  You meet Hee Unnie halfway out of the elevator and she takes you to a lower floor where the photo shoot is going to take place. You knew it wasn’t a huge deal, you just had to get one picture clicked but you were still nervous, Camera wasn’t exactly your best friend. You reached the place and Hee Unnie entered with you. There was already a photo shoot taking place and so the place was bustling with energy and filled with people. You could hear the photographer saying, “Nice”, “Left”, “right” “chin up” etc.  Damn! You were nervous!

You looked around and saw Kris sitting on one of the chair. He noticed you and gave you a surprised look, you wanted to go up to him and blast at him for what he did yesterday but then your eyes turned towards the model. OMFHGHHJKHUHBHJBNHBSG! It was LUHAN!!! There he was, looking like the PERFECT person that he was. Your entire inner fan girl feel came out though you didn’t want to behave like one.  You squeezed Hee Unnie’s hand and your eyes turn big like Chanyeol while your mouth formed a “O”. Hee unnie looked at you and at the direction where you were pointing, she then laughed and told you, “I know you are a huge fan of him, so this is my welcome gift. Let’s wait for his photo shoot to end, then I can introduce you guys and you can take his autograph and click pictures". Your check bones seemed to have risen high and it was starting to hurt because you were smiling so hard. Hee Unnie, explained that Luhan and Kris were shooting for the same issue and since they were hot favorites, it fitted well.

While you were both talking, Kris, came up to you and said, “You’re here again?” Hee Unnie looked at you both in a confused way.  Before you could say anything, Kris said, “She is my fan, she keeps following me everywhere, I am sorry for the trouble faced by you because of her”. You were annoyed, he was doing it again. You look at him and replied, “For your kind information, I AM NOT YOUR FAN! I wouldn’t make the mistake of being a fan of an obnoxious person like you; secondly, I am here because Hee Unnie asked me to.”

Kris was now confused. Hee Unnie, started laughing and said, “So, I am guessing you both know each other and you obviously hate each other”. You said, “YES” while Kris just smirked. Hee Unnie, then explained why you were here. Kris was surprised and you blew your raspberry as he went away for his photo shoot.  Hee Unnie, then called Luhan over. He walked towards you both smiling, that moment, you felt like you were on cloud nine. Like your Knight in shining armor was walking towards you and you were waiting to hold his hand.

You snapped back to reality, as Hee Unnie nudged your shoulders and said, “Luhan , meet our new contributory writer, _______” . Luhan smiled and put forth his hand as he said, “Hello ____shi, I’m Luhan, nice to meet you”

You spazzed over his cuteness, I mean which fan girl wouldn’t know his name!  You somehow manage to say a hello. You tell him, he can call you by your name. He probably thought you’re younger because he said, “So, I’m your oppa?” You smile and then tell him, “No”. He looked confused and that’s when Hee Unnie explained that you shared your b’day with Luhan. Luhan was so surprised, he  then asked, “even the year?”. You shyly nod your head. Luhan then suddenly grabs your hand and says, “This is daebak! I have never met anyone who shares the same bday and year with me! We should click a picture! I need to capture it!!”

He then pulls you near him and takes a picture of you both from his phone. Hee Unnie, then offerred to click a picture for you both, since she knew how badly you wanted one. Luhan agreed and although it was awkward in the beginning, you felt comfortable gradually and by the end, you had clicked about 5 pictures, after which Hee Unnie left to talk to the photographer. You and Luhan were standing there alone. You were the luckiest EXO fan!

Mentally, you were saying so many things to him but in reality, you were quiet. Luhan looked at you, smiled and asked, “So, do you like EXO?” You gave your biggest smile as you said, “I don’t like EXO”. Luhan seemed a little let down as he whispered an “OH” but then then you continued, “I don’t like EXO, I LOVE EXO! We are one! Hwaiting”

Luhan starting laughing at your cute act and ruffled your hair, normally if it was any other person, you would have used Tao’s wushu on them but it was YOUR BIAS and so you instead broke into a smile. He then asked you, who your bias was.  You smile sheepishly and say, “It’s you; I started being an EXO fan because of you”

Luhan thanked you and you both started talking about EXO. You congratulated him for their successful promotions and you told him about your friends whom you met recently, Nguyen Thao Vi who loved Kris and idkitsaly who loved Suho. You told him how you would all gush over them and how you were all so happy over their win. He smiled and said that he would pass on the message to Suho and that since Kris is here, you should tell him. You however tell him, that he should tell him instead. He seemed surprised but he agreed. You then asked if he could sign your EXO copy and he happily replied that he would. He then took your copy, signed it and even wrote a cute message for you and this time, you knew it wasn’t that stupid Kris writing. When you read the message, you broke into a huge smile, Luhan had written,

 

“_______, I am so glad to have met you today, i never met anyone who shared the same birthday including year with me! Thank you so much for being an EXO fan and for making me your bias. I am looking forward to read your writing.

P.S. Let’s celebrate our b’day together the next time”

 

You mentally let out the biggest scream since you didn’t want Luhan to freak out. He then smiled and said that he would try his best to get Suho and Kris’s autographs for your friends too. You thank him and he was about to say something, when Kris walked over and told him that someone was searching for him. Luhan then looked at you, smiled and waved a goodbye as he left to find that person. As he left, you could see, Kris smirking. Call it a hitch or whatever, but you suddenly decided to confront him and you stated, “That was a lie, wasn’t it?”. Kris laughed and said, “You were being too obvious, my eyes were getting sore”. You stared at him and then began to walk off when he stopped you and said, “You behave so differently with him, you were practically drooling, why aren’t you the same with me?”

 

You looked at him with disbelief. Your mind went on a replay mode of everything that happened over the last few days and even today. You were too annoyed and embarrassed; you had to let it out even if it meant the end. You then sighed and said, “ummm let’s see, maybe because I am a fan of Luhan! And he never did anything to embarrass me in public or to annoy me or well, maybe because your sole purpose these days is to humiliate me?” Kris just stood still and you continued, “Look Kris, I know you’re not a bad person but all this is getting really annoying. You may think its fun but I am too old for all this childish games. I will stop snapping at you and I hope you will stop annoying and embarrassing me. I don’t know what wrong I have done to you but this is getting too much. I really don’t want to lose all my respect for you because my best friend really likes you, and I love Luhan and EXO too, so I hope we can be normal. I’ll be a fan that I am and you be the star, that you are. We can forget that we ever met and hence let go of everything that happened. And yes, I am really sorry, if I ever annoyed or made you angry in any way. Good luck for your promotions and congrats on your 3rd triple win.”
 

You said whatever you wanted to and you felt relieved. Yes, when you first saw him today, you did want to take revenge for all that he had done but somehow you grew up. You were a normal fan, but he was a star and his image was after all important. . It was nice to be on a first name basis with your favorite group and you knew many EXO fans would love to be in your place right now but his acts were driving you crazy. You thought maybe all the promotions were taking a toll on him and so he was behaving like that. You knew he was just having fun but frankly, you were getting tired of all that had happened and for the sake of Sasha, you wanted to believe that Kris wasn’t a bad person. Today was an important day for you as this was a new step for your career and you didn’t want any bad thing to add on to it.  You just wanted to leave behind any bad thing and feeling and move on with a positive image and hence you decided to confront Kris. You then walked away before Kris could say anything.

Kris meanwhile was thinking, “Damn it! Kris! She hate’s you! You need to fix it! You can’t just let her walk away” 

 

                                                                      _______________________________________

 

A/N: Shout out to my two new subscribbers!! idkitsaly and NguyenThaoVi and Thank you to all my readers! Yes, even the silent ones ^_^ Sorry i have been MIA because i have so much projects to do :( I will however have a double update today so expect the next one in few hours ^_^ 

How is the story so far? Do you think, You were too mean at Kris? Or do you think Kris deserved it for doing all that to you?  Do share in your views!! and yes, I'm sure you all must have heard G-Dragon's new songs!! Isn't it Daebak!!! I have been gushing over it!!! I personally like Crooked and Black with Sky!! What's yours??

P.S. I do share my B'day with Luhan! Yes, even the year!  :D