The Other side of the story - III

It happened over a coffee
 

                                                           Friendship: Different people express it differently. 

 

                                                    -------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The ride went up and down for two more times and then it was finally over. Yes, you were scared at the beginning but if someone asked you to do it again, you would do it again. You looked at Joong oppa as you got out. He looked amazing with his ruffled hair. 

“Yah! Joong! Why are you holding her hand?” yelled Minho Oppa.

You looked at your hand and you realized that Joong Oppa was still holding your hand. You blush and you thank GOD that you are wearing a scarf over your mouth. Joong Oppa muttered a “She could have got lost in this crowd.” But Minho Oppa never left your side after this and kept pestering you.

You didn’t know why but Joong Oppa decided to go to the Haunted House this time. You all knew how the ghost train had turned out but everyone agreed and Minho Oppa had no choice but to give in. Unlike last time, Minho Oppa didn’t stick close to you; he chose to walk with Joon Oppa instead. You were walking behind Eun Unnie and Beom Oppa when suddenly someone grabbed you from the back and took you aside. You were so surprised you could not even scream. You shut your eyes, scared, terrified. You were not scared of ghost but you were scared of what would happen next when you heard someone whisper in your ears asking you not to be scared and open your eyes. You slowly open your eyes and because of the tiny light that came in, you saw HIM. He stared into your eyes and smiled. You were about to ask him a question when he said, “___ah, how about we take revenge on Minho?” You managed to nod your head and Joong Oppa whispered the plan on your ears.

You grinned when you heard about it. He was already so scared so this was going to be easy. You and Joong oppa slowly creeped behind Minho Oppa and tapped him from behind. He kept yelling who is it. Yes, darkness has helped you both. You covered your mouth to stop your chuckle. You both then ran ahead and just when Minho Oppa was about to grab the door handle to exit, you held his hand and stopped him. He slowly turned around and that was when you, Joong Oppa and the “so called ghost” made the scariest noise ever. Minho Oppa dashed out yelling like a crazy person. Yes, what you and Joong did was mean but well, it was Joong who suggested it and well, Minho Oppa had been bugging you since morning.

Lotte world was so much fun, the group then decided to end the day with early dinner at Minho Oppa’s one of many restuarants. During the dinner, Minho Opp announced that he would be going to America next week so as to handle the company expansion. Joon Oppa was also going to Germany to learn more about automobiles and well Joong Oppa would be busy. Beom Oppa would be in Korea but he would be busy with the other stores so it would just be you and Eun Unnie. The Oppa’s advised you to stop working at the coffee shop and just concentrate on your writing. Minho Oppa even suggested that he will open a publishing house for you. Sigh! That Oppa was a masterpiece.

But you wanted to work there for some more time till you were sure about what you wanted to do. You were not sure how the article had been treated by the readers and you desperately wished that it was accepted.

They agreed and respected your decision but before the group parted, it was decided that you would all try to text and meet whenever possible and that you would let them know if you needed anything. You specifically had to text at least once a day on the group at Kakao Talk which Minho Oppa created.

 

You reached home late and tired but you decided to check twitter. Throughout the day you had been too busy to even check and you reminded yourself to download the app on the phone. You logged in and to your surprise you found a decent number of followers and tweets.

@Jacy1243@struckbyastar I came here cause of Kris but I stayed because of you ^^

@Sumethea@struckbyastar Men and shoes what a contradiction but an interesting topic! Congrats! #Kris

@RainbowSunny @struckbyastar wonder what Kris oppa thought when he read this. kekeke

@ Bangdaelojaeupchan@struckbyastar so does this mean, our picaso likes to read articles like this?? Kyeopta duizhang!

@hnnh22@struckbyastar The great duizhang brought me here. I am wondering why he reads girly articles like this. kekeke

You read through the tweets and you were confused about why they were all mentioning about Kris. You wondered if they had figured out that it was Kris and you on those pictures. You did read some tweet regarding it but you figured it was all guesswork but then you wonder why they mentioned it. The only possible explanation would obviously be Kris asking his fans to read the article but you remember Sasha complaining about how Kris didn’t have twitter so he couldn’t have mentioned you. You were confused and that was when you saw the tweet and the link.

@xoxo_88_kiss omg! If I get Kris, that will be my favorite!!  Congrats! Lucky you! Kris posted it on weibo!

You clicked on the link and read what he wrote on his weibo. In his words, “Found this new article! I think it is interesting, of course my art is better but you should read this too! ^^”

Obnoxious as ever. You wanted to yell out in frustration but then you realize that maybe he is just trying to help you, he did want to be friends. Maybe that was why you were getting so many mentions and followers. You scroll through his post and read the comments.

fatmaxine : Oppa you are too cute! I will read it ^^ now I know what you do in your free time. kekeke

givinKrishead: I read it oppa and till I get you, I will keep shopping for shoes!  Hahahaha P.S. EXO fans  Is it just me or the girl in this article and the girl with Kris Oppa looks the same? Hahaha

aiminadia: men and shoes? EXO? Kris? What is the connection? kekeke

phamlin: Oppa your picture with that mystery girl looks so enchanting! You look so happy!! You should smile more oppa.

dragonluver96:  Too much of Gucci shopping with Tao is doing this to you, Oppa :D  will surely read it :-*

 

Fans. We always loved what our bias did no matter how silly it would be and we always manage to fill the loop holes. Yes, some of his fans where already questioning but then it was all guesses and he did take the trouble of helping you. You smile and mentally remind yourself to thank him if you ever see him again. You of course wish it was Luhan who posted the article. You search him on weibo and see if he had posted anything new but there wasn’t. 

You go back to twitter and thank the people. You were almost about to get done with it when you saw that tweet, different from all the fan girls of Kris. 

@mystery@struckbyastar annyeong, I love your article. Please contd writing and don’t ever give up. Giving you all my strength to do well too! P.S. I didn’t come here cause of anyone Kekeke from your biggest fan

You smile as you realize that this person did actually like your work. You loved his encouraging words and you wonder what would you next write about and if this article was at all a success. You were so lost in your thoughts when you heard the door bell rings. You opened the door and you saw Sasha.

She dropped her baggage, kept her hand on her hips and said, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Uh oh. 

 

                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mianhe for the very late update. I am still recovering but i had to post cause it was Kris Birthday yesterday! Did you all had a Happy Kris Day? i went out for dinner and i made my family wish me. Dad thinks i have gone bonkers, i told him its his future son-in-law haahhaa how i wish! 

Sigh! one month of my holidays is already over and I haven't even completed my project on "Intellectual property rights over biological resources: Feasibility and Consequences." I have no clue how to go about it and it is due on monday morning and even google is not helping me :( if any of my readers have any idea, PLEASE HELP!! i will do anything for you, by anything i mean write you one shots, a whole story :D 

P..S Shout out to my subbies! If any of thementioned subbies have any problem with the sentences used against their name, PLEASE do letme know :) 

 

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting <3 also, special thank you to the subbies who upvoted it ^_^