The Beginning

It happened over a coffee

I hated it. I hated the way the world looked at me, i hated the way it pitied me. Like i could do nothing, like i was helpless.....

                                                          --------------------------------------------------------------------

21st Aug, 2013

 

You were on your way back home thinking about what happened, thinking about what went wrong. It seemed so strange that everything seem to have changed. It was all suppose to work out but somehow it was still the same. You stepped into your favourite coffee shop to have your latte and sit in your favourite place because somehow that place gave you comfort. You grabbed your latte and walked towards it, but it is already occupied by some tall person who has obviously finished his coffee but was lazing around. The cafe was filled and you had nowhere to go. You turned around and saw this empty chair. You walked towards it and murmured a " can i sit here?", when the person nodded his head, you sat down.

 

You flipped through the scripts that you had and you can't understand why they rejected your story for the 3rd time again. You are seriously considering giving up your job as a writer, when the person next to you suddenly stands up and as a result the latte spills over your scripts and instead of saying sorry, that person hands you a tissue and walks off. You cannot believe what happened and you are too dumbfounded to react. When you finally come into your senses, you try to walk up to him, but the guy who took your regular seat comes up to you and says, "no point, last time he dropped his cappuchino on me and he got into a fight when i tried to get a sorry from him. Thank GOD the damage isn't much, it should be better once it dries."

 

You are surprised and you wonder why this guy is suddenly coming over and talking randomly and most importantly, why is he wearing sunglasses at night inside the cafe? You then notice his tall figure but you cant see him properly because of his huge scarf and can only see his eyes which looked so calm. You smile and thank him for the words. You pick up your scripts and you are headed towards the door when he stops you and says, "Hi, Im Kris btw" You cant help but suddenly think about exo-m kris whose pictures are plastered on the walls at home. You somehow come back to your senses and say," Hi, my name is ______" You shake hands and  you break into a smile thinking about your silly thoughts. 

 

You begin to think maybe there are good things in life, maybe everything isnt always bad. Maybe random strangers cared more. You smile at him and walk out when you are stopped by him, he comes in front of you and smiles (you think that he is smiling because his cheeks look high enough), he asks you to bring your hand forward and gives you a coffee, he then says," coffee with milk, 2teaspoons just the way i like it, hope you don't mind and please dont say no to coffee". You take the coffee, smile and say a thank you and then smile over how the coffee was exactly the way you liked.

 

Present Day

It was exactly one year ago when the cafe incident happened. If i had just walked out, if i didn't take that coffee, my life wouldnt have been this way....

 

                                                                     *-------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: First of all, as i have posted on the foreword, i have no idea how to write a fanfic but since its my first day, i just wanted to post something. This story is typed and posted fron my cell phone with no story line. I basically wrote whatever came in my mind so am really sorry for dissapointing you all :( i promise i will write better. Kamsamida for all the love and support ^^