Project Myungsoo

Your Cold Guy

8

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

A knock was heard from the door of my dorm. Wonder who is it. I opened the door to see a cute smiling face,Sungjong. "Oh Sungjong what are you doing here?" I asked. "Noona,just came to like chat,your members are here too right?" he asked. "Eish,don't call me noona,we're of the same age,i'm just older than you by a few months. And only Na Min is here." I said as I opened the door. As he entered,he was holding a huge teddy bear behind his back. "This." he said and passed the teddy bear to me. "Myungsoo hyung asked me to give you this." he said,smiling. Myungsoo? "Aha,why would he give me such stuff? He knows I don't like these..." I said to myself. "Oh well i'll just keep it. It's from Myungsoo anyways." I thought and smiled.

 


 

♫ Sungjong's POV

"Aha,why would he give me such stuff? He knows I don't like these..." she mumbled to herself. ,I should've checked with hyung. Why must I be the one that's doing the duty today? Eish,so embarrassing.

 

Flashback

Project Myungsoo. "What?" I said as I widened my eyes. "Yes,we're going to help Myungsoo with Ji Kyung. And by the way,he doesn't know about this to becareful when you talk about these stuff. Each of us will be assigned to a day where we have to do our best to help. And whatever she says about Myungsoo,report it here. Get it?" Sunggyu explained. The members all nodded except me. "But she's older than me! It'll be awkward." I yelled. "She's just a few months older,you guys can be considered as same age friends,whats the exaggeration?" Dongwoo scoffed.

End

 

Well it's fortunate enough that I don't dislike Jin-A,or Ji Kyung. I'm petty,with people. "I'm going to put this in my bedroom." I heard her whisper to herself. For real? I thought she said she doesn't like those stuff. Good job Sungjong. "Oh Sungjong?" I saw Na Min come out of her room. "Annyeong noona." I smiled cheekily. "You don't have to use honorifics,we're all family." she smiled. "Let's sit down." Ji Kyung said. I can't say anything if Na Min is here. "Stall Na Min." I sent a text to Woohyun hyung. Finally after 3 minutes,Na Min left. 

 

"Do you want some fruits?" she offered. "No thanks." I declined. "By the way...who's your favorite member from Infinite?" I asked. "Well,it's you." she smiled cheekily. Whut,me?! "Then what do you think about Myungsoo hyung?" I straightforwardly asked. "Well we have been bestfriends since we were little,so...he's not bad,a nice guy. Why?" she asked. "Oh nothing,it's just that Myungsoo hyung is very popular among girls since he's really handsome and cold." I said. "Who would like a cold guy?" she mumbled softly to herself but I was able to hear it. "By the way,why am I your favorite member?" I asked. "Um...you're cute,and funny? I just think you're cute." she said. "Oh really...hahaha thank you." I laughed. 

 

But she kept the teddy bear in her bedroom,why would she do that if she doesn't like teddy bears? Is it because it's from Myungsoo? Hmm.

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

Weird,Sungjong just came and asked everything about Myungsoo. And all the questions are all about Myungsoo that it seems like he's questioning me instead of casually chatting with me. I wonder where did Na Min go. There was a knock on the door again. I looked at the screen. Woohyun? I opened the door for him and invited him in. "Sunbaenim,why are you here?" I asked. "Why can't I?" he smirked. Well,that's rude. "I don't mean to be rude,it's just that I want to know more about you guys." he smiled warmly. "Well,i'm the only one that is here so-..." before finishing,Woohyun interrupted. "Great!" he said.

 

"I don't like teddy bears. In fact I hate them." I said then he looked behind me. "But isn't that a teddy bear in your bed room?" he asked. "Well it's given by my bestfriend so I don't really have a choice." I awkwardly laughed. "And what type of girl are you?" he asked. "Excuse me?" I coughed. Why is he asking me a question like this? He continued to stare at me. "I'm tomboyish. When I was in America I did dance covers of male groups." I said. "Then do you think you can dance Destiny?" he asked. "Sure,maybe a little. Chorus." I said. "Can you show me?" he smiled. I can't show him,it's embarrassing! I mean this guy is like the one that's originally dancing the song! But I had no choice. I went to an empty space and danced a little too quick. "You're good." he slightly clapped. "Thank you..." I smiled. "But by any chance,were you dancing on Myungsoo's position?" he asked. "Well yea?" I nodded. Okay that's another Myungsoo question. Whut.

 


 

♫ Narrator's POV

All the members of Infinite except Myungsoo gathered in a room to talk about the project. "So Woohyun,Sungjong,what did you guys find out?" Sunggyu asked. "Well I brought a huge teddy bear there..." Sungjong said before Sunggyu interrupted him. "You and your teddy bear again." he murmmered. "But then she said she doesn't like teddy bears..then I told her its from Myungsoo hyung and she accepted it and put it in her bedroom." Sungjong continued. "This means something,does she like him?" Dongwoo asked. "I asked her why she kept the teddy bear and she told me that it's because its from her bestfriend so she doesn't have a choice." Woohyun said. "Ohhh...anything else about Ji Kyung?" Sunggyu asked. "She's a tomboy and she likes to cover boy dances,she's the total opposite of Sungjong." Woohyun laughed.

 

Then there was a knock on the door. "Buoeya! You guys having secret meeting without me?" the boys heard Myungsoo yell outside the door. "Disperse." Sunggyu whispered and the members went on doing their own stuff in the room. Sunggyu went and opened the door with a small smile. "Secret meeting? What secret meeting?" Sunggyu said. "You guys are suspicious." Myungsoo eyed them before leaving.

 

"The things we do for our dear Myungsoo. Sigh."

 


 

So the start of project Myungsoo huh! The members are so nice xD Helping Myungsoo. Just so you know,right now Ji Kyung doesn't have any feelings for Myungsoo,the strange feelings she had before was nervousness,since she hasn't seen Myungsoo for a long 7 years. So yea,don't be silent readers,Subscribe,comment and even vote! Saranghaeyo guyzz~