Project Myungsoo II

Your Cold Guy

12

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

This strange feeling which is making my heart pound. I don't feel like this 7 years ago. I didn't know what to say,I am just too speechless. "Ji Kyung,let's go home now." he said and started to walk. "Yes...okay..." I said.

 

As I lay on my bed,I kept having flashbacks of what he said to me. Is bestfriends suppose to say that? Especially male bestfriends? But if we're bestfriends,we won't feel a thing,but why do I feel like this? GAHH. Then I suddenly remembered the hot cold stare he gave me when we were practicing for Cold Romance. I have to practice with him the next day again. 

 

I got awoken...by squeals. What is it this time?! I got up with a frustrated face and barge to the living room. "What's the commotion?!" I yelled,making all the members startled. "Unni,chill." Jen said. Jaemi was looking at me with a phone on her hand. "Is there something wrong Jaemi?" I asked. "Me and Sunggyu-..." she said before getting interrupted. "ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!" Jin Hee squealed. Woah what? Whuuuuut. "Oh...congratulations." I said,giving that pokerface. "Unni,about relationships,you're the only one who hasn't told us your ideal type in Infinite." Jen asked. Then I remembered last night,what he said to me,getting butterflies in my stomach. "So who?" Na Min asked. "L." I said before going back to my room. It may seem like I was saying it casually but it's like butterfly war in my stomach!

 

Myungsoo was dancing like a professional,I mean the skinship...is so professional. "Don't forget to lean in close!" Do Joo said 5 seconds before the leaning in part. I was bracing myself. He leaned in and his lips were just a centimeter away,it was closer than the last time. My heart started to beat faster again. This feeling is making me feel so...geez.

 


 

♫ Narrator's POV

"Babe,any suggestions?" Sunggyu asked as he wrapped his hands around Jaemi's waist. "Should we do something like playing hard to get?" Jaemi asked. "Nah,Myungsoo wouldn't do it,even if he loves her alot. By the way,don't tell this to your other members aye?" Sunggyu said. As he leaned in to kiss Jaemi,the door flung open with Woohyun in sight. "Oh...um...sorry...am I interrupting something?" he asked. "No you're not." Sunggyu said,voice full of sarcasm.

 

"Jealousy." Sungjong said. "YES! I was trying to find that word! We need to make both Myungsoo and Ji Kyung jealous." Sunggyu snapped his fingers. "But isn't it hard to make Ji Kyung jealous? I mean Myungsoo won't look at girls." Hoya said. "Jaemi,who's the closest with Myungsoo besides Ji Kyung?" Woohyun asked. "Jin Hee." Jaemi said. "Okay so who's gonna make Myungsoo jealous?" Dongwoo asked. "Me." Woohyun smiled cheekily. "Okay,it starts from,right now! Their practice just finished. Woohyun go fetch her with your car since Myungsoo didn't bring his." Sunggyu said.

 

Meanwhile. With Myungsoo and Ji Kyung.

 

"Which cup noodle do you want to eat this time?" Ji Kyung asked Myungsoo. "I don't know,I think I ate every one of them. Wait this-..." Myungsoo said before trying to snatch for the last spicy and sour flavored cup noodle but Ji Kyung got it first. "Mehrong." she stuck her tongue out and Myungsoo pushed her forehead. Ji Kyung was eating happily when Myungsoo tried to reach out to the bit of noodle that was stuck at the corner of before..."Babe you've got something here." Woohyun cleaned the noodle away. "Oh...Woohyun. Gomawo." Ji Kyung smiled. When she was still facing Woohyun,Myungsoo gave him a death glare and mouthed "Stay away from my girl you .". Woohyun smirked. He knew that the idea was working. "I wonder which is it...the traits or the personality..." Ji Kyung mumbled to herself when both Myungsoo and Woohyun heard. "Ji Kyung you study literature?" Woohyun asked. "Yea." she nodded. "I know the answer to that,want me to teach you?" he asked. "Really?" Ji Kyung's eyes shot up with excitement. "Let me fetch you home then." he smirked. "Goddamn Woohyun." Myungsoo mumbled under his breath.

 

After a few hours,Woohyun finally got back to his own dorm. "Ya so did it work?" Hoya asked. "Obviously,I mean you should look at Myungsoo's face." he laughed.

 

The next day came early and Myungsoo was destined to initiate more skinship with Ji Kyung through the choreography. He would lean in so close that their upper lips would touch a little bit and he would be aggresively y when he pulled her by the waist. His stare,could kill milions of fangirls. Millions.

 

As their upper lips touch,Ji Kyung shuddered. She would never knew he could go so close,especially as close as they almost kissed. Her heart rate started increasing and sooner or later,she had tons of butterflies in her stomach. "So how did literature lesson go with Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked as they were dancing. "It was...fine." she said and panted. We stopped till there was like 10 seconds left of the song which Do Joo hasn't choreographed yet. "What are you guys doing? Just do as the lyrics says! Fake kiss or whatever,Ji Kyung,remember to turn your head sharply." he said before resuming the music. Ji Kyung braced herself as she sharply turned her head and in a split second,Myungsoo's lips were so close,she thought she could faint from the nervousness.

 


 

♫ Sunggyu's POV

"So where were we yesterday?" I asked her and smirked. I leaned in and was about to kiss her...when the door flung open AGAIN! And it's Woohyun. AGAIN. "You ing er!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at him. "Ya,don't scold him like that." Jaemi said. What did she just defended him? I turned to look at her but when I did,she pressed her lips against mine. I smiled.

 

"Hyung,you're whipped man." Hoya starred at me. "Stop bullting. It's just that you guys don't have girlfriends,if not you guys are gonna be even more whipped than me." I rolled my eyes. The door opened and there was Jin Hee. "Oh Jin Hee!" Dongwoo smiled at the girl who has the same position as him in the group. "Annyeonghaeseyo." she smiled and sat down. "Okay,I believe Jaemi has told you about the overall information. Project Myungsoo. So now we're gonna try to make Ji Kyung jealous. You need to just hang out with Myungsoo and be like...uh...steal attention. Because I believe Ji Kyung has a little bit of feelings for Myungsoo already,we just need the feelings to grow." I explained in detail. "What is going on here?" Myungsoo appeared suddenly at the door and scared us. "Nothing,we were just having a chat ya know. Since me and Jaemi are together now." I cheekily smiled. "Oh I forgot to congratulate you hyung,congratulations! And Jaemi,take care of my hyung,he's gonna be whipped." Myungsoo smiled. "Myungsoo oppa!" Jin Hee said all of a sudden. "Do you have any plans for tonight?" she asked. "No why?" Myungsoo questioned. "I just wanted to ask whether you could acompany me to buy a guitar and ya know...help me to tune it at my dorm. Please!" Jin Hee gave a small smile. "Okay okay. Meet you at 7 then." he smiled before walking off. "Jin Hee,not bad!" Hoya laughed.

 

"Project Myungsoo,reporting for duty."

 


 

Sorry for not updating in 2 days! Was busy with studying since my exams are coming soon. Don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun

 

Cute! <3