You're mine

Your Cold Guy

13

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

"Unni,you're so pretty!" Jen smiled. "Say so yourself." I laughed. We were all wearing a nice dress for our award presentation. I mean,we're getting awards,like today. And as a leader,i'm freaking happy right now. All of a sudden,Jin Hee reappeared at the door with Myungsoo,both of our eyes met for about a second but he looked at Jin Hee. "Oppa,teach me how to play in the summer." Jin Hee asked Myungsoo. What's going on between them? I thought Myungsoo are cold towards girls. I saw Myungsoo guiding Jin Hee's fingers with his and I had this nasty feeling in me. "Myungsoo,what are you doing here?" I asked. "I-.." he said before getting cut off. "He's here to help me with guitars. Right oppa?" Jin Hee turned towards Myungsoo and smiled cheekily. Okay,just focus on the award Ji Kyung,just a while ago you told yourself that you're happy,TSH.

 

"And 2013's rookie award goes to...Daphanite!" -applause-

 

"On behalf of my members,I would like to thank everyone who supported us and even voted for us,without you guys,we would have never gotten this award." I spoke into the mic and smiled before hearing all the fans cheer. "Thank you!" I said again before going down the stage. I never thought I would be here,receiving an award when last time I was such an outcast. I sighed a happy sigh. Then I went to my waiting room with my members. I saw Myungsoo walking in our waiting room,this time with a tux on. He looks...hot. But then again,why is he here? Then I saw Jin Hee excitedly ran into our waiting room. What relation do they have?

 

I aggresively slammed the door,making all the members look at me,especially Myungsoo. "Ji Kyung,what's wrong?" Na Min asked. "Nothing,I was just so excited,I closed the door a little too hard." I said,maintaining my pissed off expression. "Oh and Kim Myungsoo,get out,we have to change." I said without facing him. "Oh okay,sorry." he said and left. "Eish,Ji Kyung." Jin Hee glared at her. "What? We really have to change,you want him to see you in bra and ?" I asked with a pokerface.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

Ji Kyung must've reached there already. I ran as fast as I could to the practice room. "Ji-..."

 

Why the hell is Woohyun hyung here?! And why the hell is he dancing with Ji Kyung?! "YA!" I yelled. "Gamjagia." Woohyun yelled back. "Myungsoo!" Ji Kyung smiled cheekily. "Ji Kyung ah,let's go eat lunch since there's still time before practice starts. My treat." Woohyun said before looking at me. "Myungsoo you wanna come along?" he asked. "NO." I yelled and sooner or later they left. I regretted my decision,I should've followed to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid to her.

 


 

♫ Narrator's POV

Woohyun smirked as he knew the plan was working out well,and he would know that Myungsoo will secretly follow them,that's how desperate he is to get back what's his.

 

Myungsoo literally rolled on the ground,bored yet angry. "Why is Woohyun acting like this is he knows that I like her? Ugh." he yelled. He decided to dance Destiny to shrug off the anxiety but it didn't work. He tried to distract his mind but it didn't work either. "Goddamn Woohyun. This can't do." he sighed before putting on a cap and heading downstairs.

 

"Excuse me." Woohyun said before answering his call. "Hyung,Myungsoo is near." Sungjong said through the phone and Woohyun smirked. "Okay got it." he whispered before hanging up. He looked around for Myungsoo and from the corner of his eye,he secretly spotted Myungsoo hiding behind a bush. "Oh Ji Kyung...you have something here..." Woohyun said and used his thumb to wipe off the rice that was stuck at the corner of Ji Kyung's mouth. "Uh...thank you...again." Ji Kyung smiled awkwardly.

 

What the hell,not again. Myungsoo thought. His feelings were about to burst from jealousy. Then he remembered.

 

"We're just bestfriends,what's the big deal? Gosh."

 

"I think I should give up." he mumbled to himself before walking away from his hideout. He was feeling hopeless,since Ji Kyung only sees him as a bestfriend,a childhood friend. The strength and courage that kept him loving her for a long 7 years was now gone. Dumped? Friendzoned? I don't know. Myungsoo thought. He wanted to continue with the cold image he had,the coldest guy in the industry,he wanted the title back.

 

"Hyung,Myungsoo went back." Sungjong said. What? Woohyun thought. That's too fast. "Ji Kyung are you done eating? I think you should go back to practice since it's 5pm. Plus I have a schedule,I have to go now. Quickly go back and practice okay? Myungsoo hates waiting." Woohyun said and paid the meal before leaving.

 

Ji Kyung rushed back to the practice room,she knew she was late but when she reached there,the choreographer wasn't there yet. "Do Joo isn't here yet?" she asked Myungsoo that was sitting down in a corner but she received no response. "Myungsoo are you okay?" she asked and still,she didn't get any response. She was beginning to worry if Myungsoo would give her the silent treatment like last time. "Myungsoo are you angry with me?" she asked again. "Let's start practice." Myungsoo said in monotone before getting up.

 

"When I lean in close,I feel your hot breath"

 

He leaned in,but it wasn't close,it was approximately 4cm away. They danced and danced,till the last line.

 

"When I turn my head,I felt your lips on mine."

 

Ji Kyung turned her head sharply and expected Myungsoo's face to be as close as last time but when she did,she just saw Myungsoo starring at her,standing a meter away. "Myungsoo,what's wrong?" she asked but he ignored her. "Myungsoo." she said,serious this time. "What?" he asked coldly. "Is it because of your comeback? What did I do wrong? Why are you ignoring me like this?" she asked,angry this time. Ji Kyung is sensitive towards friendship,but she has a crush on this particular guy,so she felt even more sensitive.

 

"Let's stop being friends." he said. "Why?" she asked. "Because I want something more,but you never noticed." Myungsoo said,his eyes watering abit. "No. We're going to continue to be friends. Forever,until both of us dies." Ji Kyung said and turned away but Myungsoo aggresively pulled her close by the waist.

 

"Myungsoo."

 

"This is what I want."

 

And with that,he pressed his lips on hers.

 


 

Finally,romance. Sorry if you guys thought it was too fast,and this chapter kinda a little bit,I think I at writing in the narrator's point of view. Sorry! But still I hope you guys will like it! Please don't be silent readers! Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyz~

-Mi Eun