Running Man II

Your Cold Guy

4

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

Our eyes met and she just starred blanklessly."Ya pali,you know I hate getting carried right?" she whispered. "Oh oh...araseo." I said as I snapped out of my trance. I squatted down first and duck walked to the pole...it's hard,especially if i'm carrying someone. I faced my face up so that I wouldn't knock the pole down and Ji Kyung followed too,after a few seconds,before I knew it,I passed the mission. "Wow L is good." Jae suk said as he clapped. I was still having cold sweat. I sat down to wait for the other members to finish first. What is happening to me? I'm suppose to be the coldest guy in the kpop industry...and i'm falling in love with Yoo Ji Kyung? That's impossible,i'm very sure that my feelings faded away already...right? Ugh I don't know!

 

"Ya." Ji Kyung snapped her fingers. "What." I said,snapping out of my daydream. "What are you thinking?" she asked. "Ah nothing." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Oppa." she suddenly said and builded my anxiety. "Do you remember that 7 years ago,on the day I left,you said you wanted to tell me something...what is it?" she asked. "Aniya." I said and smiled. "Ah oppa!" she said frustrated. "I'll tell you when it's the right time." I said nervously. The right time.

 

After a few missions,we were heading to the last venue,a huge shopping mall,deserted. Hide and seek I guess. That's fun! We were divided into 2 teams and since our team has lesser people,Kim Jong Kook joined it. Buahahaha. The PD helped stick the nametags behind our backs. "Okay,blue team hide." the PD said. Blue team,i'm in the blue team. We ran to hide. I quickly ran to the 3rd floor with the rest of the team before the team got splitted. Just then I saw Ji Kyung wondering out in the open. I ran out of my room and pulled her into my hiding place,dark and cold. "O-oppa...i'm afraid of the dark..." she said. "Kwenchana,i'm here so don't be scared." I said and put my arms around her. Just then my heart rate increased. 

 

"I know you're here some where." Haha evil laughed. I quickly snuck out of the room with Ji Kyung and ran to another room. After hiding for like 30 minutes,it was finally a change shift. "In 3...2...1...shift change." the PD said through the P.A system. The bells were already attached to our shoe and it was time to rip off some nametags. As I walked off on my own,I saw Ji Kyung wandering nervously behind me. "Ya...why are you still scared?" I asked. "I'm scared to go into those dark rooms to search for them." she said shakily. "Then come with me." I said and she ran next to my side.

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

"Then come with me." he smiled warmly while I ran next to his side. Myungsoo is really reliable in times like these,oh well,I only have him. I walked with him and sensed something. I have a great ability to sense human's presence if they're near,it's like one of my ears is clearer. "Oppa,right." I said. Then I heard movement behind the wall. "You go the other end of the door." I said and went to one end. I opened the door softly and what looks like Gary,saw me and started panicking. "Gary oppa!" I yelled and smiled. "Ah~let me go,for once." he said and laughed but panicked more when he saw Myungsoo coming in. Both of us held onto him and in like 10 seconds,Myungsoo managed to rip of Gary's name tag. "Hi 5." I said and put my hand up.

 

Then we were given a new secret mission by the PD saying that if we rip off Jong kook's nametag,both of us will be champion and receive a special prize. "One more left." I said,panting. "OH THERE." I yelled as soon as I saw Jong Kook. I gave chase and Myungsoo ran too. I've been saving all my energy on this last person here. It took ilke forever. He kept pushing me away and wrestling with Myungsoo instead so I used all my strength,my full strength to hold him and in a split second,Myungsoo ripped off his nametag. Not to mention,even though i'm a girl,I'm strong too. Hehe. "Wah..." Jong kook groan before dropping himself on the floor,exhausted. After 15 minutes of break,it's time for the ending part. "Wah,daebak,L and Jin-A are like professional nametag rippers." Jae suk commented. "They even beat Jong kook,the commander!" Haha laughed before all the other running man members went to reprimand Jong kook. "Jin-A is really strong,she's stronger than I expected it to be. The strongest female I've ever encountered." Jong kook said and gave a like-a-boss face. "Gomawo." I smiled and bowed.

 

Long day,running man is really tiring,I didn't know. Since both Infinite's and my manager aren't free,both of them sent a driver to fetch both of us since our dorms are really close too. As I was reminiscing my time in running man in the car,I felt something lay on my shoulder. It was Myungsoo,he's sleeping. Awwww. As I starred at him,my heart started to beat faster. Strange. I fiddled with his hair abit before falling asleep on his head too.

 


 

"Aww these two are so cute." I got awoken by laughter and squeals. I opened my eyes to see my members at the door of the car with their handphones,capturing something,then I looked to my left and remembered that I fell asleep on his head too. "Ya." I growled,making Myungsoo wake up too. "Ya,you guys match." Hyo In smiled. "What?" Myungsoo said,not knowing what's happening. "Aniya aniya. Kanda(i'm leaving),bye Myungsoo." I said and got out of the car. "Delete the picture and don't make me smash your phones." I said,acting pissed so they would be scared. "Araseo,relax." Jen said.

 

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled as soon as I checked my phone the next morning. The lock screen picture and my wallpaper is Myungsoo and me,sleeping in the bloody car. "YA!" I yelled as I went to the living room but I realized no one was at home. I was about to change the lock screen picture and the wallpaper when I thought...

 

"This doesn't look bad..."

 

Nevermind,i'll keep it. I said and threw my phone on my bed.

 


 

 Myungsoo's POV

As I checked my phone,I noticed something different. What's different? Oh wait...the wallpaper is...WHUT. How...when..."Myungsoo ah." Sunggyu entered my room smiling. "What happened to my wallpaper?" I asked. "Jaemi sent me a picture of that...yesterday night...and I set it as your wallpaper,c'mon...I know you like her,if you didn't...you would specially request to be sent home seperately right. I know you." he chuckled. "Ah hyung!" I yelled,acting frustrated. "Naga(get out)." I said and pushed Sunggyu out of my room before locking the door. I looked at the wallpaper and then I thought...

 

"It doesn't look bad..."

 

It's okay...i'll just keep it. I smiled.

 


 

Teehee~ So this is the second part of the running man chapter,I hope you guys liked it! Don't be silent readers,comment,subscribe or even vote! Saranghae <3

-Mi Eun