The Start

Your Cold Guy

After 7 years,I finally returned to Korea,my home country. What have I been doing in America you ask? I got inspired to sing by a korean-american singer. I decided to train secretly since my dad objects my wish to become a singer and then 2 years later I came back to Korea alone to fulfill my singing career.

 

 

 

And here I am now,a singer under the label Woolim entertainment. Of course i'm not alone,i'm in a group consisting of 6 people,including me,called Daphanite which debuted in 2013.

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo,we are Daphanite!" our voice said strongly in unison. We were introducing ourselves to our sunbaenim,Infinite. I didn't know about Infinite even if they're from the same company. During the 2 year training,I didn't do any research on them since I was focusing on myself. "Annyeonghaeseyo sunbaenim,i'm Jin-A and i'm the leader and main vocalist." I said,keeping it short and cool. "Annyeonghaeseyo,I'm Kwon Na Min and i'm the main dancer and lead vocalist." Na Min said,keeping it short and cool too. (Lazy to type all the other member's introduction) After we all introduced ourselves,it was Infinite's turn. "Well,since we have not much time left,i'm going to keep it short,I'm Kim Sunggyu the leader and they are Dongwoo,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol,L and Sungjong." he said,pointing every member.

 

 

 

Sungjong is definitely the cute one and Woohyun too. L looks really cold but somehow he's familiar. "What's L's real name?" I asked Jen. "As usual our outdated leader. His real name is Kim Myungsoo." she said. Kim Myungsoo...where have I heard that name before? Oh well. But gosh he looks handsome. "And he's known to be the coldest idol in the kpop industry." Jen whispered. I see...so that's why he was so cold. As my group walked past L,each one of my members fangirled but I just walked past him,starring and him starring at me back. Where have I seen him before? I swear I knew him. Ugh!

 

 

 

 

 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

 

I starred at her as she introduced herself. She seems really familiar. "Annyeonghaeseyo sunbaenim,I'm Jin-A and i'm the leader and main vocalist." she said and gave a small smile at the end. What's her real name? "Ya what's her real name?" I asked Sungjong. "Mola(I don't know)." he shrugged. As they were leaving,each member fangirled about me and all I could do is roll my eyes at them,of course I'm the coldest idol in the industry. But when Jin-A walked past me,she just starred blankly into my eyes without saying a word,where have I seen her before? I just can't remember! "Ya you interested in her?" Sunggyu asked. "Aniya...it's just that she's familiar...I think I have seen her before."  I said and squinted my eyes. "Oh? Our cold man laying his eyes on a girl for the first time? Ohhhhh~" Sunggyu teased and the rest of the members followed. "Eish I just said she was familiar." I grimaced.