My bestfriend

Your Cold Guy

2

 


 

Jikyung's POV

"Okay,we're done." I said to my members and smiled a little. It was finally the end of the long 6 hour non-stop training and I thought I was going to die of fatigue. Our practice room is near to Infinite's...probably just opposite each other. "Ji Kyung can you help buy us drinks,please." Jaemi gave me the puppy dog eyes before the other members followed. "Eish fine fine." I said and grab my wallet and headed to the vending machine just outside. As I walked towards the vending machine,I saw L there,getting drinks too. Ey,why can't I remember him? As I was waiting for him to finish,he kept stealing glances at me. "You." he suddenly said. "Ne...?" I said. "What's your real name?" he asked. Real name? Why would he want to know my real name for? Does he know me too? "Yoo Ji Kyung." I said and I saw him thinking hard before walking away. "Ya." I said softly but he ignored me. How can he ask for my name and just walk away?

 

As I walked in my practice room,I heard squeals and laughter. When I entered,I saw my members holding a photo. "Ya." I said in a low voice. "Oh gamjagia." Na Min said and hid the photo behind her back. "Let me see the photo." I said. "Andwe!!" she pouted. We ended up wrestling for it and I won. Haha. I took a look at the photo...isn't that me? The 13 year old me who looks super ugly...and the guy...

 

Flashback

"Myungsoo oppa!" I yelled. "What?" he laughed. "Nothing." I smirked. "You did something bad right?" he asked,looking at me with suspicious eyes. "Aniyo." I said,denying. "Tell me." he said. "No." I said and he started tickling me. "If you're not going to tell me,then i'll continue to tickle you forever." he laughed.

End

 

Kim Myungsoo? KIM MYUNGSOO. I gasped silently. "Unnie,this guy looks like L oppa." Jen said. "Because he is." I said softly. "What?" Jen said,not hearing me. I immediately ran to Infinite's practice room. "Ah gamjagia!" Sunggyu yelled as I burst through the door. I ran and hugged Myungsoo. "Ah buoeya?!" he pushed me away. "Ya,how can you be so harsh to your bestfriend?" I yelled. "Bestfriend?" he looked at me with a confused face. "You forgotten me?" I asked and gasped. "Yoo Ji Kyung...Yoo Ji Kyung..." he hesitated while chanting. "YOO JI KYUNG." he yelled pointing at me. He ran to hug me but I stopped him. "Ah tweso(forget it) how can you not remember me?" I said,acting pissed. "Ah mianhe!" he pouted. I looked around to see s starring at him weirdly. Oh yea...he's the cold man. "It's been 7 years,I didn't think I would remember you that easily!" he mini yelled. "What's...what's the relation between you two?" Sunggyu asked. "We were bestfriends before." I said and smiled. "Bestfriends before? So now you guys aren't bestfriends anymore?" Dongwoo asked. "Ya Yoo Ji Kyung!" Myungsoo yelled. "Eish." I said,still acting pissed before I ran out of the practice room,secretly laughing to myself.

 

"Ah buoeya. Where did you run to?" Na Min asked. "Aniya. Just remembered something." I said and smirked. I really missed him though. I couldn't help to feel really excited,I squealed loudly to myself,earning weird looks from my members.

 


 

Myungsoo's POV

Ahh buoeya...how can she just run off like that? It's been 7 years since I saw her and she grew so prettily,how am I suppose to recognize her when she was such a nerd last time,eyyy. "Our cold man laying his eyes on a girl for the first time I see." Sunggyu teased,AGAIN. "She's just my bestfriend when we were teenagers!" I yelled,frustrated. She looks...pretty,really pretty and I didn't thought she would become a singer. I missed her so much.

 

I was heading back to the dorm when I saw Ji Kyung. "Ya you guys go home first,I got to do something." I said to the members before running off. "Yoo Ji Kyung!" I yelled as I ran towards her. "What do you want?" she asked coldly. I'm suppose to be the cold one here,hello. "Still acting again? C'mon I know you missed me." I said and made her laugh. "You sure know me well." she said and smiled. "Let's get some coffee?" I asked. "Wow i'm honored to be asked out by the cold man." she chuckled. "Ya." I growled. "Kidding~" she said in a singing tone.

 

"Iced americano please." she smiled at me. "Buoeya,you're expecting me to pay?" I asked. "Of course." she smiled cutely. "Fine." I said and went to the counter to order before returning to the table with 2 coffees in my hand. "So how did you come back to Korea?" I asked. "I came back alone to do a singing career." she said. "Why? Does you father object it? That's why you came alone?" I asked and she nodded. Suddenly there was silence and we were just sitting there,starring into thin air,sipping on our coffees. When did it become so awkward? We were never awkward. "You look so pretty now." I said. "Heard that alot. You look really handsome now too." she said and the silence caught up a few seconds afterward. Just then,I remembered I didn't have her phone number. "Give me your phone number." I asked and passed her my phone.

 

After 30 seconds which took really long to actually save a number,I started getting suspicious. She was looking at something else. "Ya give me back my phone." I took it but she snatched it back. "Oh? You still have the picture that we both took on my birthday? Oooooo~" she chuckled. "Ya!" I yelled and gave in more effort to take the phone back. "Araseo araseo. It's not like you're secretly dating." she pouted and gave me back the phone but her eyes shot up again. "Or are you?" she asked suddenly. "What? No!" I said,denying it immediately. But the thing is,I have a crush on her last time,yea...7 years ago,I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend but that day...she left and I just felt so sad. That was when I started to play the guitar...you know...to distract myself.

 

"Oh right." she said and looked at her watch. "I have to go." she said and stood up. "I'll send you a text so you know my number." I said and got up too. "Araseo,then i'll leave first." she said and was abit to leave in a hurry. "Ya." I said softly but she heard it. "Hmmm?" she asked. "Let's walk together." I said. "Oh...geurae." she smiled.

 

It was awkward and cold. Yes,cold. I have never spend personal time with any girl when Ji Kyung left and so I became the cold man,the coldest guy in the kpop industry. I only spend time with guys,not that i'm gay,but girls are annoying and they would always squeal when they see me,which makes me irritated,but Ji Kyung is different,she's a tomboy,last time,but I don't see how tomboys are afraid of the dark really. "Myungsoo!" Ji Kyung snapped her fingers. "Oh yes?" I said,finally snapping out of my trance. "We're here." she said. "Oh geurae...goodnight." I smiled. "Goodnight Myungsoo oppa." she smiled and went into the building. Myungsoo oppa...it's been a while since I last heard that...

 

 

Yay~ A full second chapter,please continue to support and don't be silent readers ^^ comment and subscribe,or even vote,teehee!

-Mi Eun