Drunk

Your Cold Guy

16

 


(This is going to be rated for matured scenes...well minor ones...so...yea.)

 

♫ Narrator's POV

"Cheers!" Sunggyu said as he held up a cup of soju. "Eish I wonder why you guys even bother bringing me here if you're going to drink soju." Jen muttered under her breath. "Don't worry,i'll drink banana milk with you." Sungjong smiled. Ji Kyung drank a cup and poured another. "Ji Kyung you have high tolerance for alchohol?" Sunggyu asked and Jaemi shook her head. "I suggest you don't drink too much cause Myungsoo is really high when he gets drunk." Sunggyu said. "Nah it's okay...I want to drink more today." Ji Kyung smiled cheekily. Myungsoo was unusually quiet,whenever his girlfriend was with him,he would talk non stop. "Myungsoo's getting to it." Sunggyu whispered to Jaemi. "I can tell." Jaemi whispered back.

 

"Myungsoo are you sure you're not drunk?" Sunggyu asked once more. "Yes i'm totally fine." Myungsoo took a deep breath and said. "Myungie." Ji Kyung laughed. "Ji Kyung sure is drunk..." Woohyun said. "She only drank 1 and a half bottle of soju." Hoya scoffed. "I told you she has a low tolerance for alchohol." Jaemi said. "I'll bring her back to the dorm." Myungsoo said as he put his hand up. "We're staying here for a few hours. Are you sure you're going back this early?" Sunggyu asked. "I mean look at her...she's gonna have a hangover the next day if I don't bring her back early." Myungsoo muttered. "Okay...don't do anything...because I know you're abit tipsy. Okay?" Sunggyu said. "Oh please...I won't." Myungsoo said with a 'of course I won't' expression.

 

Myungsoo sighed as he piggybacked Ji Kyung. "Sunggyu hyung was right...I am abit tipsy." Myungsoo mumbled. "Myungsoo..." Ji Kyung seductively mumbled out. "Dammit. I have to get you sober before I can't control myself." Myungsoo said before running.

 

As Myungsoo ran to the bathroom to get Ji Kyung sober,she hopped off of him and pushed him away. "What are you do-...YAH!" Myungsoo yelled when Ji Kyung touched his crotch. "Why?" Ji Kyung gave an insane smile. "Don't...do that again." Myungsoo said as he tried his best to control himself when his hormones are acting crazy. "I didn't know she's when she's drunk..." Myungsoo thought. Ji Kyung raised Myungsoo's shirt,revealing his abs and Myungsoo just couldn't stop her but stand still. Ji Kyung planted small kisses on his neck,face and lastly his lips.

 

It wasn't long until Myungsoo felt himself harden from Ji Kyung's touch. "No you mustn't do anything stupid Kim Myungsoo." he thought to himself. Just then Ji Kyung gave Myungsoo a long kiss,a kiss that pleaded for more,a kiss that made him lose control. She pulled away,giving him a seducing and dorky smile. "That's it." he muttered. Myungsoo aggresively pulled Ji Kyung by the waist and ravished her lips and neck. "Oh my god..." Ji Kyung said and moaned. When he did that,Ji Kyung kept feeling his bulge that was tenting in his pants. "Ugh! Stop it Ji Kyung! Or else don't blame me if I take your ity away." Myungsoo yelled,trying his best to control himself,again.

 

Myungsoo pushed Ji Kyung to the wall and pulled her shirt off,revealing her laced bra. Both of them are sort of like half . Myungsoo was about to remove her bra when both of them heard chatters from outside. "." Ji Kyung said,sobering up a little from the sudden fear. Ji Kyung and Myungsoo rushed to put their shirt on before hurriedly sitting on the sofa,acting comfortable. Myungsoo's bulge was so obvious that he had to cover it up with a cushion. "Unni! We're back!" Jen yelled as she entered with Daphanite and Infinite. "Oh Myungsoo...you're still here." Sunggyu noticed. "I was helping Ji Kyung to...ya know...sober up and then we had some chat...ya know." Myungsoo said. "Yea...chat..." Woohyun said as he walked over to Ji Kyung. "With hickeys I see." Woohyun added and Myungsoo mentally face palmed. "I told you not to do anything stupid." Sunggyu scolded. "We didn't went far...really,our pants weren't even off." Myungsoo admitted. "So you're saying that your tops were off?" Jen squinted her eyes. Myungsoo slowly nodded. Hyo In and Na Min the 2 oldest of the group just literally 'LOL'-ed. "Do you guys want to continue?" Hyo In chuckled before Ji Kyung shot her a glare.

 

Myungsoo stayed behind when all the Infinite members left,he wanted to spend quality time with Ji Kyung...not since she's already alll sobered up and he's already calm now. "Sorry..." Ji Kyung said as she rubbed the back of her neck while both of them sit at the edge of her bed. "I can't believe how easily you made me aroused." Myungsoo scoffed. "Well I at least got to see your abs." Ji Kyung smiled cheekily. "Babo." he said before pushing Ji Kyung's head with his index finger. Just then,Ji Kyung put her arms around Myungsoo's neck. "W-what..." Myungsoo asked,nervous. "I want the kiss again." she pouted and he laughed at her cuteness. He held her waist and slowly leaned in to give her a long passionate kiss,different from the one before. "I think I should get drunk more often." Ji Kyung mumbled between the kiss. Myungsoo pulled away. "What?!" he said. "I'm just kidding." she smiled before going back to the kiss.

 

"Ya Ji Kyung-..." Jin Hee opened the door and saw them kissing. She felt hurt...of course since she likes L...Myungsoo...she immediately turned away and went back to her own room. "Move on Jin Hee...Myungsoo had a crush on Ji Kyung for 7 years...how am I suppose to win his heart even if I try?" she sobbed. 

 


 

GOSHH. it's my first time writing a ...LITERALLY. I wanted to write a long time ago but then I had this guilty feel so I didn't...but I couldn't help to go on with this fic without a chapter...there will be a few more s towards the end of the story...I think...subscribers,don't go away! Don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun

 

Myungsoo giving out hearts like Namstar :D