Misunderstandings

Your Cold Guy

18

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

"YES!" I screamed as I smiled at my laptop. "What? What?" my members gathered around me. "I got into Dongguk university!" I squealed. "Congratz,I never thought of getting accepted into there." Hyo In smiled. "Hate to break the tension but don't you have a debut to do with your lovely L?" Jen asked. "Oh right!" I yelled and immediately stood up.

 

I ran to the company as fast as I could. Just then,some car honked at me. I squinted my eyes and saw Myungsoo inside, "I'm late too! Get in!" he yelled.

 

"You look beautiful." Myungsoo said as he wrapped his hands around my waist. "You don't look bad yourself." I smirked. My manager entered the waiting room and stumbled back. "Ya what are you guys doing?! You guys are at in 5." he stammered and left the room. "I got into Dongguk university." I smiled. "I knew you could do it...wait...that means I can't spend quality time with you." he pouted. "Relax,we still can." I said and gave him a tiny peck on the lips.

 

We were dancing with extreme charisma,displaying the cold romance perfectly. Skinship 100% natural,not too awkward not too aggresive. It was Coldess's debut,i'm really happy actually,today's a nice day,I got the results regarding my university and my sub unit debuted.

 

"Thank you for the hard work." I bowed at the people behind the scenes for making the performance a successful one. Myungsoo already went back to the waiting room,I was walking back when suddenly I had nature's call. [a/n the character is a very straightforward person :D so am I. kekekeke] I ran to the bathroom to do my business before heading back to the waiting room.

 

I smiled as I thought about the performance. I opened the door and my smile faded. What...is going on? Myungsoo...my lips started to shiver at the sight of my very own boyfriend,making out with some other girl. Tears started to form...I had no choice but to run away. Just when I thought my day was going so well,the opposite happens.

 

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. "Unni,waeirae...?" Jen asked as she entered my room. "Ya Ji Kyung...what happened?" Hyo In said and sooner or later,all my members were around me,I looked up and noticed that the only person who wasn't here was Jin Hee...she couldn't be the girl...right. Right? "Yoo Ji Kyung. Are you okay?" Na Min said as she shook my body. "That's it,i'm calling Myungsoo over." Jaemi said as she took out her cellphone. "NO!" I yelled. "Did something happen between you and Myungsoo?"  Jen asked.

 

How can...how can he do this to me? "Unni,Myungsoo is here to see you.." Jen said as she knocked on my door. I immediately jumped out of my bed,fuming with anger. I aggresively opened the door and screamed. "Get the out of here." I yelled. "Ji Kyung,why are you acting like this?" Myungsoo asked,trying to calm me down. "How can you ruin the perfect day ever?" I asked as I hit his chest. "I got into the school I wanted,our sub unit debuted." I hit his chest on every word and started to cry. "People,i'm home!" I heard Jin Hee said as she entered the dorm. The pink sweatshirt...and that high tied hair...it was exactly the same girl I saw at the waiting room. "Myungsoo,just get out." I said.

 

I didn't eat much nor sleep much for the next couple of days,Myungsoo visited my dorm everyday,asking what has he done wrong and when I eventually told him that I saw him kissed another girl,he turned speechless and wanted to explain everything to me,I didn't let him,I mean how is there even an explaination for this? I started ignoring Jin Hee and she kept asking me why. I just can't take it anymore. Day by day,slowly my members knew what happened and they all started to ignore Jin Hee unless we go onto some talk show or a variety show,and then it leaked out to the internet that the members were 'bullying' Jin Hee. I had to continue with Coldess promotions because I didn't want to cause the CEO anymore trouble. Did you know how much I went through? I had to perform with a guy that broke my heart,a skinship dance and I had to live with a member that betrayed me.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo,at least eat something,you need to live." Dongwoo said as he pushed a plate of rice with kimchi to me. "Thanks for the concern hyung...but no thanks." I said and pushed the plate back. Baek Jin Hee...why. I can't even explain to Ji Kyung cause she won't listen to me,yet I have to continue promotions with her,it's just too much. After all my efforts...when I finally got her,she disappeared in thin air. "Myungsoo. You're crying." Woohyun said as he passed me a tissue. And I don't even realize when I cry.

 

I was silently waiting in the waiting room,with Ji Kyung. I wanted to hold her again,hug her,kiss her,I was going crazy as the days passed. I missed her. "Ji Kyung." I said and she ignored me. "Ji Kyung." I said again and there wasn't a response. "Ji Kyung!" I yelled and she stood up. That's it. I stood up and walked towards her before pinning her against the wall. "I think I should deserve you to listen to what I have to say since i'm completely innocent." I said behind my gritted teeth. She tried to struggle out of my hold and I kissed her aggresively. "I never liked that Jin Hee from the start. She came in and destroyed my life. She came into the waiting room and just started kissing me." I said and let Ji Kyung go. "She started kissing me and she didn't stop,even if I pushed her away." I yelled. Before she could say something,her manager came in. "The performance is going to start soon,quickly proceed to the backstage." he said and left.

 

"Ji Kyung,don't you have anything to say to me?" I asked as the staff put our mics on us. She ignored me again. I don't understand her seriously. "Ji Kyung-..." before I could finish my sentence,she interrupted me. "Shut up." she said.

 


 

misunderstandings...sigh. I don't understand Ji Kyung either. Wait what xD Haha. This story is going to end sooner than you think ): it's sad I know. But not that soon and after this story there will be a sequel remember? -wiggles eyebrow- Don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun

 

aww look at this cutie pie <3