Running Man

Your Cold Guy

3

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

"Oppa!" Jen yelled as our manager entered our practice room. He always comes in with good news so Jen is always happy to see him. "Today,everybody except Ji Kyung will be going to weekly idol." he smiled and I got a shock,why aren't I suppose to go to? Do I have another schedule? "You mean the variety show with the 2 ahjussi?" Jen asked making everyone laugh,the manager nodded. "Then what about me?" I asked. "You're going to be on running man today!" he said. "YAY!" I jumped up. "Eish,so lucky. I envy you! I want to be on running man too!" Hyo In yelled. "Me too!" Jen pouted. "Everybody will be on the show some day,just wait." the manager smiled. "Okay so since now it's like 5am,Jikyung is suppose to leave at 7 and reach the venue at 8. While all of you guys leave at 6. Araseo?" the manager asked and all of us nodded. Yay~ running man. :D

 

After the members left for weekly idol I was all alone,until the manager asked me to go to the stylist unni. I mean why should we style ourself before running man? It's going to be ruin by water or running later anyways. Then my phone vibrated. It was Myungsoo,I mean...it said that he's Myungsoo.

 

"Oh hi..." I sent.

 

"Muohae?"

 

"Nothing much,waiting for 7 to leave for my schedule."

 

"Same"

 

"Yoo Ji Kyung! Come here!" I heard my manager yell. "Araseo!" I yelled back.

 

"Talk to you later,I got to go."

 

"Didn't I ask you to go to the stylist unni?" the manager asked. "Ah waeyo? It's just a waste of time,everything is going to be ruin later anyways." I said. "True...oh well." he said and turned to the stylist. "Pick a pair of skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt for her." he said and turned back to me. "Quickly change and come to the car,i'll be waiting okay? Quick quick." he said before leaving. Eyyy,he's always so impatient.

 


 

Myungsoo's POV

Running man...been on it once with Minho and Sulli and some other idols,it was fun. Can't wait. "Ya Kim Myungsoo!" I heard the manager yell. "Yea alright i'm coming!" I yelled as I carried my bag and ran to the black car.

 

(time skip to the starting of running man)

 

I arrived there and was told that there will be another guest,a female guest. Ugh..females. So i'm suppose to come out first. "We have guests." I heard the PD say to running man. "Oh come out please!" the nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk yelled before Jong kook followed him. Then the door opened and it was my turn to come out. I walked through the mist and gave a small smile. "Oh L idda!" Jihyo squealed and Gary looks obviously jealous. Well,to Jihyo nonna,I ain't going to be cold,cause she's my noona and she's kind and funny and all those,but still I don't think she's the type that'll fangirl over me plus if she does...I can't be cold towards her,I'm on a variety show. "We have another female guest." the PD said again and I saw all the guys being excited."Please come out!" Kwangsoo yelled before getting hit by Jihyo. Just then,the door opened and there was a girl who walked out of the mist. My jaw dropped. Yoo Ji Kyung?! "Oh! Daphanite's Jin-A!!!" all the males yelled in excitement while Ji Kyung walked here with a smile. "Oh? Myungsoo oppa!" she noticed me smiled. "Oh you guys know each other?" Jae suk asked. "We're from the same company." Ji Kyung smiled awkwardly.

 

"Okay now the first mission is the pepero kiss challenge game and a game where you need to pass under the stick by carrying your partner on your back." Jae suk read. "Ah buoeya,we did it last time and our back bone almost broke." Jong kook growled. "But." the PD said and everyone's eyes shot up. The PD gave us some folded papers. "The lucky one will get an instant mission pass." the PD said and everyone was busy trying to guess which one is it while I just took the light blue one. Ji Kyung took the light blue one too. "If I don't get a instant pass I hope I at least got Jin-A." Jong kook laughed and I followed. I unfolded the paper to see Ji Kyung's name and honestly inside I was jumping in joy. "Ya Ji Kyung." I said softly. "Hey dude we're partners." she smiled and gave me a bro hug. I told you she was tomboyish.

 

"Ah ." I was so excited about Ji Kyung being my partner that I totally forgotten what was the first mission. The pepero kiss challenge. Eish. "We'll have the idol couple do first!" Jae suk yelled and chuckled afterwards. Dang it. "You'll bite it and I'll hold okay?" she said and bit the tiny end of the pepero stick. I was having cold sweat,I didn't know what I was feeling but I'm going to do it anyways. I slowly bit the stick piece by piece,slowly approaching her face. I shut my eyes tightly as my face was now 1 and a half inches away. I bit and bit and bit which took forever and I couldn't stand it so I just stopped biting and pulled my face away. It has to be at least 1 cm to pass,and mine was 2! Eish. "L do you have feelings for her?" Haha asked and laughed,probably it's for variety. "Aniya!" I broke into a laugh after denying too.

 

After everybody did theirs and failed,it was our turn again. I took a deep sigh. "This time i'll bite and you'll hold." she said and gave me the stick. I bit at the tipsy tip of the stick and she started biting before I was even ready,I shut my eyes tight as her face approaches mine,fast and then in what feels like 2 seconds,I could feel her face really close before breaking away. I opened my eyes and my vision got blurred since I closed my eyes too tightly,I looked at the piece that was left. 0.5cm! Yes,woohoo~

 

After what seems like an hour,everyone finally finished their pepero stick challenge and now it's time for the limbo dance...while carrying a partner. "Idols go first." Suk jin said. "Eish." Ji kyung hissed,acting pissed before laughing afterwards. I carried her bridal style,lucky she isn't heavy and just when I wanted to look at her face,there...her lips...a few centimeters away from mine.

 


 

Yay,there's a part two to the running man chapter don't worry,teehee! Don't be silent readers,comment,subscribe or even vote! Saranghae yo guys. <3

-Mi Eun