A day with Myungsoo

Your Cold Guy

7

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

What? Whut. I looked at him confused,then he started leaning in to my right ear until I could feel his hot breath. "I'm just kidding." he whispered and pull back. "YA!" I yelled. "What?!" he said bursting in laughter. "If you're kidding,then why were you mad at me? You were never mad at me." I said,still a little pissed. "That was 7 years ago deary,i'm now a man." he raised his head up proudly. I smirked. "So are you saying you're having period mood swing?" I asked and bit my lips to prevent myself from laughing. "Ye-...what NO!" he yelled. "Then why?" I asked. "It's just that...i've been stressed out lately because of our comeback. Mianhe." he gave me a small smile. It doesn't look like a smile though. It looks like a mask.

 

"Anyways,i'm hungry. You?" Myungsoo asked and pouted a little. "Yea I am." I said before my stomach made a sound. "Let's eat out." I suggested. "No. Let's make spaghetti instead." he smiled and dig in some kind of drawer. "I have all the ingredients. I wonder if we could make it like we used to." he said and hesitated. Haha,like we used to.

 

Flashback

"Oppa open your mouth." I said and scoop a spoonful of spaghetti. "Ya you try first,what if it isn't good,or isn't cooked properly? I don't want to get food poisoning." he said. "So do I. Now open your mouth." I said and threw a fit,eventually he gave in and opened his mouth. I just shoved the whole spoon in his mouth. "YA!" he yelled. "So how is it?" I asked. "It doesn't taste bad." he said. "Delicious.."

End

 

"I don't remember how to make it. Do you?" I asked. "A little bit." he said and took out the spaghetti noodle. 

 

"Which sauce is it?! The red one or the orange one?" Myungsoo said as he and I looked at both the sauces. "Let's just put both." I said. "You serious?" he gave me that look. "Well yea,if i'm crazy enough to put both,then maybe I said the same thing 7 years ago." I said. "Okay,here goes nothing." he said and grabbed the 2 bottles and squeezed it. He kept 'flipping' the spaghetti. "Woah there mister,we ain't cooking pancakes." I said and backed off. "Ey,don't worry,I did it last time too." he smirked and continued cooking. After 20 minutes,the cooking was finally done. "Open your mouth." I demanded as I took a spoonful of spaghetti. "Oh no you don't. You're going to taste it first." he said and I gave him a cold glare. "Okay okay." he said and opened his mouth before I did the same thing,shoving the entire spoon in his mouth. He glared then it faded in 3 seconds. "It tastes really good." he said and nodded.

 

"I can feed myself,shoo." I said. "Open it." he glared. "Uh excuse me mister,your glares ain't gonna work on me. mehrong." I stuck my tongue out. Then he pouted. Myungsoo,or should I say L shouldn't be doing aegyo,isn't he like the coldest idol in the industry? And here he is,pouting towards me. I sighed. "Fine." I said and opened my mouth before he shoved the spoon in it like how I did it to him. "Wow it tastes exactly the same." I widened my eyes. "The sauce." both of us said in unison and I laughed. "I told you so." I smirked.

 

"Ya. Ya. Ya." he said and kept poking my head. "Eish." I pushed his head with my index finger.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

I was peacefully watching a movie on my TV when I felt something lay on my shoulder. I tilted my head and saw her sleeping on my shoulder. Sigh. "It's good that I backed out my confession."  I thought as I fiddled with her bangs. "Everything would become different if she knows how I feel." I thought again. "Myungsoo-...woah." Sunggyu said,shocked. I place my finger on my lips,indicating them to shut up. Sunggyu then gave the 'not bad' impression while walking to his room. "Wah,chariseo." Dongwoo did a thumbs up and quietly made his way past me.

 

"Myungsoo,Jin-A needs to go back to her dorm now." Sunggyu whispered with a phone in one hand. I did an okay sign before putting my book down. "Ji Kyung ah..." I softly tap her shoulder. "Ji Kyung..." I said again,but there wasn't any reaction or sound except for her breathing. "Ji Kyung." I whispered in her ears making her jump out of itchiness. She looked around with a blank look on her face. "How long was I asleep?" she asked,half awake. "Um...3 hours?" I said and her eyes immediately widened as she looked at her watch. "Holy it's past my curfew! Gotta go,bye Myungsoo." she said and left my dorm.

 

"Ya you ate the spaghetti I bought! We were suppose to eat it together." Sungjong frowned. "Ah mianhe,i'll buy it again." I said as I patted his back before I went back to my room. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and I saw Sunggyu hyung. "So how was today?" he said smiling. "Today was great..." I said then felt suspicious. "But how did you know...and how did Ji Kyung get inside the dorm?" I asked. "You can thank me later." he smiled. "So what did you guys do?" he continued. "You asked Ji Kyung to come here?" I looked at him weirdly,I thought he opposed of me liking her. "If we can't stop you from liking her,we can at least help you." he shrugged.

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

I ran in my dorm with a messy hair and with a face of a troll,well because I just woke up! "Gamjagia!" Jen yelled as soon as she saw me. "Woah." Hyo In said. "What happened to you? Did you like have or something?" Na Min asked. "What?! NO!" I yelled. "Then how come you're with Myungsoo for like 5 hours?" Jaemi asked. "Ya what's the commotion?" Jin Hee rubbed her eyes as she came out of her room. "You know,I just like made some spaghetti with him like how we used to 7 years ago...and..." I said. "AND?" all of my members said in unison. "Nothing really,I fell asleep for 3 hours." I smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck. "Pig." Hyo In chuckled. "Unni,you're such a pig." Jen laughed. "Ya." I growled.

 


 

"Annyeonghaeseyo! I am Jin-A"

"Na Min."

"Jaemi."

"J-Hee."

"Hyo In."

"And Jen."

"And we are Daphanite!" our voice said strongly in unison.

 

"And let's welcome Daphanite with their new comeback,Throwback."       -Applause-

 


 

Yay~ Chapter 7,a day with Myungsoo. Not that long either,anyways I just realized I forgotten to add Jin Hee in the story so now I added her a little bit. If not you guys would've thought that it's a 5 member group xD Anyways don't be silent readers! Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghaeyo guyzzz~

-Mi Eun