By your side

Your Cold Guy

11

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

I gulped my saliva as both of us continued to stare at each other's eyes,shocked. I could feel her breath on my lips as she is panting. She immediately pulled away and looked at me. "I'm sorry Myungsoo." she said and relaxed abit before smiling to assure me that she's okay. "Nah it's okay,i'm the one that pulled you down." I said. There was this awkward silence as we stayed there on the floor. Thankfully my manager broke it. "Myungsoo Ji-...wow...getting inspiration from the floor I see." my manager looked at me. "Just wanted to check whether you guys were alright since the company had a sudden black out. Good to know you're fine." he said and left. Wow,we're not fine,for your info. I felt so sad that I couldn't kiss her. I'm not obsessive or whatever,but...yea.

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

My heart is beating so fast that my head hurts. I almost kissed Kim Myungsoo,ohmygod. RELAX JI KYUNG! RELAX! What the hell am I feeling? This strange feeling in my chest is making me go insane. "Ji Kyung." he snapped his fingers and I woke up from my day dream. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Let's...go back to the lyrics...we're almost done." I said softly and got up from the floor.

 

Last line...

 

"When I turn my head,I feel your lips on mine."

 

I wonder what's the choreography going to be like.

 

"Myungsoo,hold Ji Kyung on the waist." Do Joo,our choreographer said. I shiver at the slight touch of Myungsoo's hands,this is new,we never even had skin ship 7 years ago. "Turn her over and lean your face in. Until both of your faces are really close,before pulling away. It's like troublemaker guys! Have some chemistry!" Do Joo yelled. Myungsoo nervously leaned in and sooner or later it was the scene at the dressing room. When the lights went on. My heart started beating faster again. Ugh get a grip Ji Kyung!

 

"Okay now let's practice what you've learned." Do Joo said and the music. When it came to the leaning in part,he leaned in as close as 10 centimeters before pulling away. "Stop! No no no! Closer!" he said and replayed the music. Our skinship was such a fail that we had to practice till midnight to finally get it right. Plus,we made the choreographer mad. I dropped myself on the dance floor before taking out my water bottle to have some water. "Ya gimme some water." he said. I threw my water bottle at him and marvelled how we could be so close to do that,but when it comes to skinship,it's a little awkward and unnatural,I'm sure I can make a parody of Reply 1997 with Myungsoo,but maybe not the romance part.

 

I woke up the next morning,squealing about yesterday's choreography,it sure wasn't romantic but sure was fu...wait what? SNAP OUT OF IT JI KYUNG. HE'S JUST HANDSOME. Now i'm acting like my members. Gosh. "Ji Kyung ah,I made breakfast." Hyo In said as she knocked on the door. Yay! Breakfast. For your info,I love food. :D

 

"So Ji Kyung,how was yesterday's choreography?" Na Min said as she munched on some a spoonful of rice. "Uh..." I grimaced as I didn't know what to say. "Alot of skinship right?" Na Min asked and I nodded. "OMG SKINSHIP WITH L." Jen yelled. "JENNIFER LEE STOP FANGIRLING FOR GOODNESS SAKE." I yelled. "Yea Jen,he's your sunbae and your 'family' so why still fangirl? We're all used to him." Jaemi said. "No wonder he's so cold to you. He hates girls that fangirl over him,or squeal." Hyo In said and Jen pouted. "Jen don't do aegyo at these times,it doesn't really help." I said and rolled my eyes. "Goddamn es." Jen hissed before leaving the kitchen. "Maknae cursing again." Jin Hee sighed. Honestly you thought Jen was innocent right? No. She uses vulgarity everytime she got pissed...so...yea.

 

"STOP!" Do Joo yelled. Ugh! Kim Myungsoo,lean in closer! I'm tired of repeating this! "Kim Myungsoo,if you don't do this right,I'm going to switch you over with Woohyun." Do Joo said. "Okay okay." Myungsoo sighed before looking at me  nervously. Why Woohyun out of the 6 people? We repeated the dance till the leaning in part. Please Myungsoo! Do it right! I yelled in my mind and he leaned in as close as 2 centimeter,at the same time giving me that hot cold stare. No wonder my manager said Myungsoo fits best in this sub unit. Fangirls will faint if they saw it in my point of view.

 

It was late at night,about 10pm,me and Myungsoo were walking side by side,back to the dorm. You guys think idols are so luxirious? No sometimes we live as normal people,eating cup noodles and hanging out in convenience stores. That was what we did just now,heh. Silence. Pin drop silence. "Oi Yoo Ji Kyung!" a yell,piercing through the peaceful street. I turned around to see a guy smirking under a cap. "And who are you?" I asked. He slowly approached me but Myungsoo stepped in front of me,in case he tries to hurt me. "Wah Kim Myungsoo,you grew so handsome aye?" the guy smiled. He knows both of us? "Who are you?" Myungsoo asked. "Park Jae Won." the guy smirked before removing his cap. Park Jae Won?

 

Flashback

"Omg it's another day of Yoo Ji Kyung's ugliness!" Jae Won laughed before the whole class followed. I hid my face behind my hands,the only time when Myungsoo couldn't protect me is class time,because he's a level higher. "Just look at your dark circles! And eyebags. You've taken drugs right?" Jae Won smirked. "Does it mean that I necessarily have to take drugs? I have insomnia." I yelled at him. "Insomnia? Caused by what? Wasting too much time to sell your body to Kim Myungsoo just for him to be your friend?" he said and made the whole class laugh again. Ji Kyung,relax,relax. I couldn't help but to clench my fist,my nails digging into my own palm so hard that it was bruising it. My anger was to an extend where my whole body was shaking from adrenaline.

End

 

"I don't remember you sorry." I said and smirked. Myungsoo looked back at me. "Who is this guy?" he asked me,he definitely knew that I remembered Jae Won. "How can you not remember me? You sold your body-..." he said before I interrupted him. "I know,the reason why I don't remember you it's because I chose not to,and what about you being a manwhore huh? Dude please,you're way out of my league." I smirked. "This bloody . You ugly ." he said. "I'm sorry ahjussi,but now I'm not ugly anymore." I smiled as I slid off my hoodie,revealing my face clearly under the street lamp. "Eish you ." he said and walked away. 7 years back,I told myself to grow up as a pretty lady and own that bastard,and now I finally did.

 

"And who...?" Myungsoo asked. "The guy who said I sold my body to you just for you to be my friend." I said and sighed. "What the ?" he cursed. "I know right." I grimaced. Then I suddenly had this guilty feel,because of me,Myungsoo's reputation has been pulled down. And for Coldess,what if Myungsoo's fangirls bash me? Plus,I will bring down his reputation again. "Myungsoo,I don't think I can participate in Coldess anymore." I said. "W-why?" he asked stuttering. "I brought down your reputation 7 years ago,and i'm afraid that I will do it again." I sighed. "Ji Kyung,listen." he said and grabbed my hands. "I don't care if my reputation is brought down,and it's definitely not because of you. We're all in this together,okay? I will always be there for you and I don't give a damn to my reputation,whether it's destroyed or ruined,i'll always be with you." he said and gave me a warm smile.

 

"Touched." I thought.

 

A mixed of strange feelings under my chest.

 

What...is this?

 


 

Ji Kyung is slowly falling in love with Myungsoo! Kyaaaaa! Teehee. Please don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun

 

Le

Hot

Myungsoo