Final

Your Cold Guy

20

 


 

Jikyung's POV

"I forgive you. Actually I forgave you long ago." I smiled assuringly towards Jin Hee. "Oh really? Then would you please get back together with Myungsoo? I feel really guilty." she begged.

"It's not as easy as it seems..." I mumbled.

"Do you have plans after your lectures today?" Jin Hee asked all of a sudden. "I'll probably go drink some coffee with Jae Soo and then come back...why?" I asked and she just shook her head with a smile.

Strange.

 

I did some stretching and vocal training before I went to school.

"Ya Kyungie." I felt someone slap my head. Who the hell-...Ohhhh. "Oppa,what was that for?" I pouted and rubbed my head before he giggled. I felt my phone vibrate and saw the screen...it's Myungsoo again. I really can't bear it any longer if he's so persistant. I nervoulsy answered the phone.

"Ji Kyung are you free after your lectures?" he asked.

"No." I lied.

"Okay..." he said and hung up.

How can he hang up on me? "He hung up on you cause he knew you would hung up on him so he did it first." Ji Won said and ruffled my hair. "Ji Kyung!" I heard 2 people calling my name in unison. I turned behind and saw Ri Sae with Jae Soo.

"Annyeonghaeseyo sunbaenim." Ri Sae nodded her head before turning to me. "Sunbaenim?!" I turned to my brother. "Ri Sae is a trainee at my company." he said. Ohh.

"Ji Kyung! How's your day?" Jae Soo smiled cheekily before linking his arm with mine. "It hasn't even been a day yet." I muttered.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

"Beolseoneul sueobseo,cause you're my destiny"

 

I wiped my sweat off while I walked to the waiting room with my members. "Tomorrow is the goodbye stage for Destiny so I guess we'll be free by tomorrow. Myungsoo,is the day today?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yes the day is today." I nodded before turning to Dongwoo. "Dongwoo hyung,have you got the stuff?" I asked. "Yupp,it's all at home,relax we can handle it. Sungjong got you a nice suit too,so all you need to do is relax,wear the suit and reconfess." Dongwoo said and gave an assuring smile.

"Thanks brothers." I said.

 

When we went home,everybody started preparing and I just stood there. I felt so useless all of a sudden,I even need my brother's help to get back my girlfriend. How is this even...? And my girlfriend doesn't trust me. Kim Myungsoo you're so useless.

 


 

♫ Narrator's POV

It was soon evening and Infinite planned everything out. By the time they kidnap Ji Kyung,it would be dark and by the time they reached the dorm,it would be 8pm. The candles would be perfect. They prepared everything,the candles and even a big banner that says "Come back again.". Even though it's really little,but it took really long to even finish the banner.

 

And of course,the manager knew about the situation and can you believe it? He supported Myungsoo. Ha.

They all hopped into the black van and drove to Dongguk university. "Do you think it'll be a success?" Sunggyu asked. "It's so sweet of course it would be a success." Woohyun grunted,tired. "But if it doesn't...then all our hard work will be for nothing." Hoya sighed. "Ya stop thinking so negatively if not it's going to happen!" Sungjong yelled.

 

They all slept for a while and when they reached the university,they could see Ji Kyung,Jae Soo and some other girl walking together. Some put on their beanie some put on their hats and sunglasses before leaving the van.

They slowly approached her from behind and looked around. "Hey Jae Soo,why aren't you asking whether we could drink coffee like you always do?" they heard Ji Kyung asked. "I have plans." Jae Soo smiled.

This was the time.

Sungyeol gripped Ji Kyung's waist from behind and carried her up before the other members supported. The other was about to scream when Jae Soo covered and smiled at us. Of course...the plan worked out well...

 

Flashback

"You're Lee Jae Soo right?" Sunggyu asked. "Are you Infinite? Wow." Jae Soo said and started to laugh. He sure was a fanboy. "We're going to kidnap Ji Kyung tomorrow after her lectures,we just came to tell you this so you wouldn't be surprise,and if there is another person with you guys,stop the other person from screaming or tackling us." Woohyun smiled.

End

 

Ji Kyung stopped struggling when she saw the familiar car number. They placed her in the back seat before hopping into the van. All of them took off their beanies and hats before panting really hard,I mean Ji Kyung was hard to carry...not that she's heavy but she did try to escape.

"Ya you guys didn't need to kidnap me!" she yelled. "We must. If not you wouldn't come with us." Sungyeol said. "Where are we going?" Ji Kyung asked. "You'll see." Woohyun smirked.

 

Ji Kyung started panicking once they reached Infinite's dorm. "Why are we here?" she thought. They pulled her out of the car and she tried to escape(AGAIN) but failed. She had no choice but to follow them. She followed them to the back door of their dorm and stepped aside. "Open the door and follow the candles." Dongwoo explained.

She tilted her head,she was confused but she didn't wanna ask any further. She opened the door and she saw nicely placed candles,leading her to somewhere. She followed the candles and then the one line of candles turned into a heart shape as she walked. She looked up and saw Myungsoo in a nice suit,with a bouquet of flowers.

There was a big banner behind him saying "Come back again."

Tears started to swell in her eyes when she realized what was happening. This is it. She couldn't take it any longer.

"I'm sorry Ji Kyung. I'm sorry for everything. I was so useless that I couldn't even get my girlfriend to trust me. 7 years ago I didn't trust you,that was why I never really confessed. I always thought you would reject me straight and leave the friendship behind. Even when you were leaving for American,I couldn't bring myself up to confess. And finally when we met 7 years later,we became bestfriends again and I fell for you deeper,I couldn't control myself so I had to confess,I just had to. And after alot of chaos,we finally got to be together,you didn't know how happy I felt. I felt that my life was complete. But now,part of it is missing again. I love you Yoo Ji Kyung...come back again." Myungsoo said,tears started to trickle down his cheeks and he didn't even realized it.

"Oh my god..." Hoya whispered. The other Infinite members were crying too,it was too touching. "I'm so jealous." Woohyun said as he wiped away a tear.

"Babo. I would never leave you." Ji Kyung whispered and the gaps between their mouths closed as they leaned in to kiss each other. The kiss meant alot of other things. Anger,frustration,sadness,confusion and last but not least love.

 

"I may not have all the things in the world,but I definitely have my cold guy."

-Yoo Ji Kyung

 


 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S THE END. ); NOOOOOOO. I enjoyed writing this fic. So I have finally finished my first Kim Myungsoo fanfiction. I FEEL AS IF I ACHIEVED SOMETHING <3 Hope you guys enjoyed reading this fic :D AND PREPARE FOR THE SEQUEL TEEHEE :D

-Mi Eun

 

TEEHEE <3