Coldess

Your Cold Guy

10

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

"Ji Kyung,can you come outside for a while? I need to discuss some matters with you." my manager said. I went outside the dorm with him. "Yes hyung?" I said. For your info,for guys like him,I call him hyung,I find oppa too cheesy since he's quite old,i'm a tomboy. "Woollim Ent is thinking of making a sub unit. And you're part of it." he explained. "Sub unit? Is it like a group?" I asked. "No it's like troublemaker." he said. "Then who's my male partner?" I asked again. "We've observed all the infinite members and I thought Myungsoo would fit the most in this sub unit." he said. "Okay." I said casually. "You don't mind?" he asked. "Well,it's okay since we're close." I did an awkward smile. "That's good then! I'll go tell Myungsoo about this too. Go on in." he said and left.

 

"What did manager oppa tell you?" Na Min asked. "Oh Woollim is creating a new sub unit and i'm in it." I said and chewed on my biscuit. "Is it a girl boy sub unit like Troublemaker or...?" she asked. "Girl boy sub." I said. "OOOOOH! WHO'S YOUR PARTNER?" Jen asked,like she was desperate for an answer. "Myungsoo." I said. "OH MA GODDD!!!" Jen squealed and I rolled my eyes. What's the big deal about being in a sub unit with the handsomest guy in this company? Oh wait...did I just say he was the handsomest guy? LOL NO. But I admit,he's quite hot. Teehee.

 

I woke up the next day and was told that I had to prepare with Myungsoo a new sub unit debut song. I bathed and put a little bit of eyeliner before putting on a hat and sunglasses. "Ya,have a apple on your way." Na Min said as she threw me a green apple. "Gomawo unni!" I smiled and left the dorm.

 

"Hi Myungsoo." I smiled brightly at him and he smiled back. "Hey Kyungie." he waved. "Ya only my brother can call me that." I growled. I went up the third floor with Myungsoo to our manager's office. "So the whole concept is cold romance." my manager said and I saw Myungsoo looked at me nervously. "Is there anyone that can help us with the composing?" Myungsoo asked. "Your producer will help." his manager smiled. "And who is the producer?" I asked. "ME!" a familiar voice echoed from behind. I turned around and gave a big smile. "Oppa!" I yelled. "Hey Kyungie,I told you that I will be seeing you often." Ji Won smiled.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

"ME!" a voice yelled from behind and I turned around. Yoo Ji Won? I gulped my saliva,he knows my feelings for Ji Kyung. I'm nervous,what if he tells her? "Oppa!" Ji Kyung yelled and ran to hug her brother. "Hey Kyungie,I told you that I will be seeing you often." he smiled and gave me a wink,a wink that tells me he's going to help me? I don't get it.

 

"The way I look at her...the way she avoids me." Ji Won said while eyeing on me. The way I look at her? Yesterday,hyung told me that he knew my feelings straight from my stare. "The way she smiles so brightly,makes my heart beat faster than a hummingbird. This friendship...it's not what I want." hyung said again while eyeing me. The lyrics seem to match my situation really well. Then he turned to Ji Kyung. "Everytime he looks at me,I avoid him. I love him,but I can't bare to let him break my heart next time. I love him. This friendship,it's not what I want." he said to Ji Kyung. So if we put this lyrics to real,it means Ji Kyung has a secret crush on me. Kekeke.

 

"Bye Ji Kyung!" I waved at her before heading back to my dorm. Then someone tapped on my shoulder. Ji Won hyung. "Kim Myungsoo,I'm gonna help you." he smirked. "There's no need. I don't want help,I want her to love me back without any help." I said. If people help me,it's like I cheated on getting her heart,it's not really fair. "Myungsoo you're such a man!" he laughed. "But hyung,how did you know that I liked her from the way I look at her?" I asked. "You had the same look,7 years ago when Ji Kyung told you she has to leave." he said. Oh...of course. It was the day I wanted to confess. "Honestly,I wanted to confess on that day." I sighed. "Oh...anyways cheer up bro,fighting!" he smiled before walking off. Yes,fighting.

 

"Ya. You." my manager said. "What?" I asked. "You need to be more close to Daphanite. Not only Ji Kyung." he said. "That's because they keep squealing and fangirling,ugh." I rolled my eyes in disgust. "That's because you're handsome. Gosh,they already got used to you." my manager rolled his eyes back. "Anyways,what is our sub unit gonna be called?" I asked. "Coldess." he said. Coldess,I like it.

 


 

♫ Narrator's POV

All the members gathered in their special meeting room. "Woohyun,nice work." Sunggyu praised and Woohyun smirked. "I knew the boss would agree to this if I specially asked." Woohyun said. "Coldess,let's wish them luck for their sub unit debut aye?" Dongwoo said excitedly,putting his hand forth. "Ya,you weren't even excited when Infinite H debuted." Hoya rolled his eyes. "Pali!" he yelled to the members and all of them put their hand forth. "For Coldess's cold romance lovely debut,fighting!" Sunggyu said as he pushed his hand down with the members.

 

As Sunggyu went to Myungsoo's room to check on him,he saw Myungsoo smiling like a mad man towards a picture. "Ya." Sunggyu said and startled Myungsoo. "Hyung,don't you know how to knock?" Myungsoo grimaced as he hid the picture behind his back. "Let me see the picture you're smiling madly too." Sunggyu ordered,putting his hand out. "Eish,can't you give me abit of privacy?" Myungsoo grimaced and handed the polaroid picture of him and Ji Kyung. "You guys are together now?" Sunggyu asked. "Ani? We're still bestfriends." Myungsoo sighed. "Don't worry buddy,cheer up! You'll steal her heart one day,I mean you're handsome and you can be the greatest boyfriend any girl could ever have." Sunggyu supported. "Thanks hyung." Myungsoo smiled. Don't worry,Sunggyu thought. You'll be able to steal her heart.

 

The next day,Myungsoo and Ji Kyung were in the company's dressing closet,trying to get inspirations from clothes,just then,the lights went off and it was pitch dark. "Oppa!" Ji Kyung immediately yelled. "I'm here!" Myungsoo yelled back,waving his hands,trying to get Ji Kyung,then finally Myungsoo was able to find her hand and grab it,but suddenly he lost balance and fell,dragging Ji Kyung with him. He heard Ji Kyung whimpered and when he was about to ask whether she was okay,the lights went back on and he got the shock of his life. Their lips,a centimeter apart.

 


 

Yay! Another chappie <3 Will Myungsoo really be able to win Ji Kyung's heart? I felt horrible,dragging this romance thingy since in my other fanfics,the romance starts around the 7 chapter,but then I realized it was actually too fast and I wanted you guys to appreciate the beauty of love. That way,it makes the story more interesting,and support Coldess! Hehe. Please don't be silent readers,Subscribe,comment and even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun