Misunderstandings II

Your Cold Guy

19

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

"Why did you do it?" I asked her. She looked away and ignored me. "I'm asking you a question. Why did you do it?!" I yelled this time. "I'm sorry okay? Cause I loved you too." she said with watery eyes. It's unbelievable. "Get out." I said and held my head. It was too much for me to handle. "Myungsoo." she whispered. "GET OUT." I yelled. If she wasn't a girl,then I would've beaten the hell out of her already. "Myungsoo calm down." Sunggyu patted my back. "How can I calm down in this state? After all my efforts I finally got the girl I want and she left just like that?" I said and punched the wall. "How can Jin Hee still have the guts to come here?" Woohyun scoffed. "Don't worry. You'll get her back." Dongwoo said and patted my back.

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

I sighed as Jin Hee came into my room. "Ji Kyung i'm sorry. I'm sorry okay? Just get back together with him. He loves you alot. It's all my fault." she said. "It's not that easy..." I replied without looking at her. Honestly yes,Myungsoo is innocent,but it's not easy,it still hurts. I don't understand myself. When the chance is there,why can't I take it? Why must I wait? Why does my heart still hurts even though everything's alright? I picked up my bag and left the dorm.

 

Myungsoo. He keeps appearing in my mind. Seriously Ji Kyung,are you stupid or what? He's the perfect guy,why are you being such a ? Godammmit. Before he moves on,before it's too late,you better get him back. But...but...UGH I DON'T KNOW. 

 

"Ji Kyung!" I heard someone yell from behind. I turned around to see the same cheeky guy. "Hey Jae Soo." I forced out a smile. Afterall,i'm still in a dilemma. "Not happy to see me?" he frowned. "No?" I said. "What's with the fake smile?" he asked. "Ahh...it's nothing." I sighed.

 

I found out that i'll be bumping into Jae Soo in most of my lectures. He's just cute,his attitude is so positive and cheerful. As I headed to the cafeteria,someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey Ji Kyung." the girl smiled. "And you are?" I asked. "The pink dress girl at the entrance exam. Yoon Ri Sae." she said. "Oh yea...sorry I couldn't recognize you." I awkwardly laughed. "Well i'll be going to my lectures now,bye." she waved before walking off. She's really pretty somehow. Just then,someone ruffled my hair so hard,that my hair became messy and tangled instantly. I turned around to see my brother,smirking at me. "Oppa!" I yelled in frustration. "Wow,your hair got tangled up pretty bad. Mianhe. I'll comb it for you later. Anyways,care to sit with me for lunch? I need to discuss some matters with you." he said

 

"Umma and Appa are coming back to Seoul in 2 weeks time." he said and I cheered. "But...what happened between you and Myungsoo?" he frowned. I sighed,I didn't wanna tell the story,I was reluctant too...it just brings me back into the dilemma and confusion again. "Ji Kyung,he's innocent...he even told you that,and Jin Hee told you that...why are you still ignoring him?" Ji Won asked. So he knows everything? "Honestly,I don't know. Even though I know that he's innocent,it still hurts me. I'm just so confused right now." I sighed. "I'm not telling you what to do,but make the right choice before it's too late. Don't regret either okay?" he smiled and patted my head. "I'll be going now. Gonna be late for lectures,see you later." he waved and left the cafeteria.

 

After 6 hours of school,finally...just finally,all my lectures ended. Plus I have a schedule during 9pm? I mean who has schedules that late?! Must be some guerilla date or whatever you called it. "Hey Ji Kyung!" Jae Soo said before putting his hands around my neck,in a friendly way of course. "Ya. I'm a girl." I glared at him. "Fine fine. Anyways,do you wanna drink some coffee together? At the new cafe around the block?" he asked. "Sure." I smiled. Myungsoo should be interrupting by now...I guess I miss him too much. And again,I still don't understand myself.

 


 

♫ Narrator's POV

"Anything Myungsoo. You can ask us for anything. We will always be there to help you bro." Dongwoo patted Myungsoo's back. "I would like to hold an event...for Ji Kyung." Myungsoo said. "What should we do?" Hoya asked. "The garden behind our dorm...where the fans can't see. We'll hold the event there. Decorate the place with lights and candles,and most importantly,the heart shaped candles...and I need a flower and a nice suit. Like the scene in the Man In Love music video." Myungsoo explained. "It's like you are confessing to her." Sungjong said. "I am,it's just that its a second confession." he sighed.

 

"So what do you want us to do next?"

 

"Kidnap her after her lectures."

 


 

SUPER SHORT UPDATE. I'm sorryyyyyyyyyy! The story is going to end soon and there will be a sequel. I can't believe i'm rushing myself to end the story,but I am running out of stuff to write >< Don't be silent readers. Subscribe comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun