Saved

Your Cold Guy

6

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV

"Ji Kyung you're doing it wrong again..." Na Min said as all my members stopped their practice for the 5th time. "I'm sorry,i'm just distracted. You guys practice first." I said and went to my bag to check on my phone. Still no messages from Myungsoo. I'm getting worried. What exactly did I do to make him so pissed? "I'll be right back okay?" I said and left the practice room. As I walked across the street,I almost got hit by a car because I was so distracted. I'm very sensitive to this kind of stuff. I went up the stairs and knocked on the door of Infinite's practice room. "Oh...Ji Kyung you're here?" Sunggyu said as he opened the door. "Is it alright if I talk to Myungsoo?" I asked. "Sure but...he's still abit mad at you." he said. "Nevermind,i'll try." I said as I stepped in the practice room.

 

"Myungsoo ah." I said but he ignored me. "Myungsoo." I said again,this time tapping his shoulder. He stopped his movements and turned to me,with the cold glare. "What do you want?" he asked coldly. "Ey...waeirae? What...did I do?" I asked. "Just get out." he said and continued his dancing. I couldn't help but sigh and leave the practice room. 

 


 

♫ Narrator's POV

Ji Kyung sighed as she came out of the convenience store. It was late at night,probably about 10pm. It has been 5 hours since she has been to Infinite's practice room and yet she still hasn't receive any text message from Myungsoo. She droop her head low and put her hoody on. She was walking through a deserted dark alley when she could sense something. As she her ice cream,her sense became clearer. Someone is following her. She started to panic and her footsteps started to quicken.

 

"Ya Myungsoo,look at this." Sunggyu said as he watched the news on TV. Myungsoo lazily walked and sat next to him,eyes on the news too.

 

"There have been a report saying that there is a that lurks around mostly around 10pm at Mapo-gu office,near mangwon station in dark alleys. We advice especially ladies to stay home and not loiter around the area,or if possible,bring a guy with you. Thank you"

 

Myungsoo started to feel anxious. "Isn't that near Daphanite's dorm?" Sunggyu questioned. Myungsoo immediately dialled for Ji Kyung's number,but couldn't reach her since her phone is dead. "Hyung give me Jaemi's number. Quick." Myungsoo said,voice full of anxiety. Sunggyu went through the contacts and told him the phone number as he dialled. "Hello,is Ji Kyung with you guys?" he said through the phone. "Ani? Ji Kyung went to buy some snacks at the convenient store,but strange,she should be back right now,I wonder where she is. Do you have something to tell her? Should I call you when she gets back?" Jaemi asked but the line already went dead. Myungsoo grabbed his jacket and keys and ran downstairs. It was a big place,there are alot of dark alleys at Mapo-gu office.

 

Ji Kyung was still trying her best to get rid of whatever that was following her,she ran,she walked but that person was still following her. "Please don't kill me...or me..." she thought and prayed so hard to God. She tried to dialled for someone's phone number,anyone...but just realized that her batteries are flat. "ing " she mentally cursed.

 

Myungsoo ran and ran,a cyclist accidentally ran into him with a bike and he fell,injuring his right knee and one of his fingers,but he immediately tried to get up and continued running due to the pain that profusely fills his body.

 

 

"." she cursed as she reached a dead end. She turned around,finally seeing the ert itself. "Don't come any closer." she threatened,acting tough. But the ert smirked and slowly approached closer,closer and closer. Before she knew it,he was just a meter away. "Myungsoo...Myungsoo..." she chanted in her head as she shut her eyes tight,not knowing what is going to happen next.

 

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" a yell was heard before there was a thump. Ji Kyung slowly opened her eyes and saw that the guy was no longer there,but on the ground,groaning in pain,then she saw Myungsoo who was leaning against the wall,a hand over his injured knee. "Myungsoo!" she yelled and ran to hug him. "Kwenchana?" he asked,panting. Ji Kyung nodded slightly. Before they left,Myungsoo gave the guy another kick in the balls to make sure he is in so much pain that he can't get up. "Let's go." he said and put his hand on Ji Kyung's shoulder.

 

As both of them reached the entrance of Ji Kyung's dorm,they just starred at each other. "Myungsoo..." she said softly. "Why? Are you hurt somewhere?" he asked. "No...you're bleeding." she said and pointed at his third finger of his left hand that is bleeding profusely. As Ji Kyung reached out for his hand,he backed away. "I'm leaving." he said and left.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

"Ah,it hurts." I hissed softly as I tried to apply medicine on my finger and knee. "Myungsoo where did you-...holy what happened?!" Sungyeol said,shocked as he entered my room. "What happened?!" Sungyeol asked again. "A bike ran into me and I fell,that's all." I said,covering half the truth. "I was clumsy." I continued. When I finally treated my wounds,I thought I was able to sleep,but no. My mind was filled with Ji Kyung. Do I really like her that much?

 

"Myungsoo ireona."

 

"Ireona."

 

I opened my eyes and saw all my members in front of me. "What's going on?" I asked. "Where did you go last night?" Sunggyu asked. "Just went to the convenient store to buy something." I said,totally lying. "And what are these?" he asked again,pointing at my wounds. "A bike ran into me and I fell,that's all." I said. "Cut the crap. I know you went to save Ji Kyung last night." Sunggyu said. I stayed silent. "Myungsoo just move on." Woohyun said. "It hurts to see my 'brother' getting hurt for just a girl. It's not like you Myungsoo. Just move on." Sunggyu said. I stayed silent again,ignoring every word they're saying. "Fine,continue to like her,but please don't do anything stupid just for her." Sunggyu said pissed and all of them left my room.

 

Now I can't even play the guitar properly. Damn finger,it is already bad enough that my knee got hurt. I was bored,alone,since I can't practice with my members because I have to rest. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. It was a girl,Ji Kyung. I sighed. "Why are you here?" I asked,coldly. "Just wanted to check if you were...alright." she said softly. "Well i'm not alright,I can't play the guitar cause my finger is injured." I said pissed and put my guitar down. "About yesterday night...thank you...and sorry." she said. I looked up. I was having mixed feelings. "What are you thankful for? What are you sorry for?!" I yelled. "Why are you so angry at me?! I didn't do anything wrong!" she yelled back,with tears in her eyes.

 

 

"Because I like you."

 


 

Woopee~a new chapter! Teehee,hope you guys liked it! Don't be silent readers,please subscribe,comment and even vote! Saranghaeyo guys~

-Mi Eun