Beaten up

Your Cold Guy

17

 


 

Jikyung's POV

Sunggyu was right,this is stressing,to colide my work with my education. Coldess is debuting next week and my university entry exam is today. And here I am,practicing the choreography with Myungsoo. "Ji Kyung,relax." Myungsoo said as I got the move wrong again. "Let's end it here,we can practice tomorrow. I think it's time to go to the university now babe." he carressed my cheeks. "Yea,i'n nervous." I said. "You can do it." he said and pecked my lips. "Want me to acompany you there?" he added. "It's okay,you have a schedule remember? The beatles code?" I chuckled. "How did you know?" he frowned. "I know everything. Well i'll get going then. Bye." I picked up my bag and left the practice room.

 

"Hey Ji Kyung!" I heard somebody yell as I head my way into the university. I turned around and smiled. "Hey Jae Soo! Taking the entry exam too?" I asked. "Yepp! Good luck." he smiled cheekily and ran. That kid is so positive and cheerful. I guess alot of students are taking their entry exam today,I mean look at this crowd.

 

"Candidates are not suppose to have with them any unauthorised handphones,pagers and any devices capable of displaying visual or verbal information. You are warned that should any of these be found in your possesion,it will be deemed as a dishonest act." the examiner said. I yawned,I'm tired of hearing this sick rule. Then a few minutes later,the paper was given to us and the exam is started.

 

Okay Ji Kyung,get your head straight,you've learned this before! Think! What does pink symbolises in this poet. I forgot and hell no this poet is easy to understand. I looked around,trying to get some ideas. Then I saw a girl wearing a bright pink dress,her facial features,pretty,she seems like a cheerful and positive person,like Jae Soo. Erm...what else? Then she frowned and mumbled something to herself before smiling again. Is she abit mental? Or is she just 100% positive. Dammit I can't think. I just wrote in the blank,positive. The rest of the questions were do-a-ble,not that all the questions were easy but I somehow knew the answers. And 2 hours passed like that.

 

"Your time is up,stop writing." the examiner said and I put my pen down. Well I hope I get into this university. After we were allowed to leave,I walked to the girl in the pink dress. "Hey." I said. "Oh hi." she smiled. Yupp,she's positive. "Just asking,what did you write for the pink symbolism question?" I asked. "Uh...I think I wrote positive. But there was alot of people looking at me. I guess it's because of the pink dress." she chuckled. "You seem nice. You're 20?" I asked. "Yupp. And I've seen you before,you're Jin-A of Daphanite right?" she said. "Yea. What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Yoon Ri Sae." she smiled. "Ahh I see. Then i'll get going. Maybe I'll see you soon? Bye." I smiled and walked off.

 

"Hey Ji Kyung!" I heard someone yell again. "Jae Soo! How's the exam?" I asked. "So so." he said. "Do you want to grab a coffee?" he asked. "Sure." I smiled. We were walking through the alley,the shortcut to the cafe when..."Ya Yoo Ji Kyung!" a familiar voice echoed through the empty alley. Who is it? I turned around and rolled my eyes. "Jae Won seriously?" I scoffed. "What are you doing? Selling off your body again for the exchange of friendship?" he smirked. "What did you say?!" Jae Soo yelled. "Calm down." I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's no use talking to him." I added. I was fuming with anger. "Jae Won you better watch what you say." I smirked. "And what are you going to do with me if I don't?" he asked. "You'll see." I said and walked away,pulling Jae Soo with me.

 

"Really? Okay thanks Mi Hyun." I said through the phone. "What are you going to do with him anyways?" she asked. "My old tactic." I smirked and hung up. It's not really hard to get information about Jae Won. Especially if my ex classmates are on good terms with me. I got a chest binder and wrapped it around my chest before putting a short haired wig on. "Unni-..woah. Unni what are you doing? Dressed like a boy." Jen looked at me wide eyed. "Gonna beat someone up?" Hyo In chuckled. "You guys know me too well." I smirked.

 

Flashback

"Oppa can you help beat up a freaking bastard for me?" I asked my brother. "But I already taught you how to fight,why ask me? Do it yourself." he scoffed. "But he'll recognize me and then i'll be in a deeper ." I cursed. "Then dress up like a boy." he smirked. "Are you serious?" I looked at him. "Of course I am,follow me." he said and pulled me into his bedroom. He then took out a brown box and opened it. And there it was,crossdressing tools. A male wig,a chest binder and some guy clothes. "How did you get these?" I asked. "From a friend." he smiled and handed me the box.

End

 

I went to the convenience store knowing that Jae Won always hang around there. I kept searching for him,it was night time,about 10pm and I guess not much people are here anymore. I walked around the convenience store and saw Jae Won smoking in a empty alley. "Park Jae Won." I yelled out in monotone,getting his attention. "Who are you?" he asked. "Your living nightmare." I smirked. "What? Are you messing with me right now?" he asked. "Of course I am." I teased and approached him closer. In a split second,I gave him a straight hard punch in the face. "Ouch. What the ." he cursed,holding his nose. "That's for making me go through hell." I muttered. I gave him another punch in the face but he dodged it. "Who the hell are you?!" he yelled. "Shhh,people might hear you." I said and pinned him down to the ground. I punched him in the face one more and kicked his balls. "That was for revenge sweety." I said and walked away. This was nothing,it was just a few punches and a kick to the groin.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

Ouch. I thought as I saw Jae Won get kicked in the groin. Well he deserved it,for making Ji Kyung go through so much hell. Karma. It's karma. That guy who beated the hell out of him should receive an award. As he made his way out of the alley,I saw his face,hiding under his hoodie,under the street lamp. He looks like a girl. Furthermore,he looks really familiar. I ran to him and tapped him on the shoulder,but in a split second,I ended up getting pinned down on the ground with my hands held at the back. "Ouch! Stop it!" I hissed in pain. "Myungsoo?" a familiar voice said before the guy released me from his grip. I looked up and realization dawned on me. "Holy ,Ji Kyung?!" I widened my eyes as she slid her hoodie off. "You were the guy that gave Jae Won a beating?" I asked and she nodded.

 

"My arm hurts!" I yelled out in pain. "I'm sorry!" she apologized for the 10th time. "Where did you learn how to fight? I never knew you knew how to fight." I said. "I learned it from my brother." she said. "So you were the mysterious guy that gave Jae Won a beating 7 years back too?" I asked. "I guess so. Is that how everybody addressed the mysterious attacker?" she smirked. "There i'm done with the ointment." she said and hit my arm lightly. "I said it hur-..." I was about to yell again when she pressed her lips against mine. She pulled away and smiled. "Okay now we're even. If you'll excuse me I think I have to go back to my dorm." she smiled and stood up and left. "That was the best way ever a girl would do to shut her guy up." Sungjong suddenly appeared next to me. "Hi five bro." I put my hand out and he smacked it.

 


 

It's a short chapter! Sorreh! So if you guys were thinking why she didn't use her fighting skills when she almost got (chapter 6) last time it's because she was too scared. Jae Won deserved it! For bullying Ji Kyung for so long. Don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment and even vote! Oh and don't forget to read my new fic

MY EX-BOYFRIEND <-Main character is Myungsoo again!

-Mi Eun

 

Anyways this is how Jae Soo looks like! Yupp,i'm using Lee Hyun Woo as Jae Soo,he reminds me of his character in To The Beautiful You which kinda suits Jae Soo's character of this story. Haha! :>

 

Myungsoo throwing hearts again! Hehe!

Such a gentleman! Ugh X_X