Honest feelings

Your Cold Guy

5

 


 

♫ Jikyung's POV'

I starred as I gulp my saliva down. Is this love or fangirling? Me and my members were watching Infinite performing Destiny live from the backstage...and Myungsoo looks so burning hot. When did he became so hot? Sure...7 years ago he was handsome...but now...he's...wow. So handsome. "Ya are you fangirling?" Hyo In chuckled. "What?" I said,not taking my eyes off Myungsoo. "You just spoke your thoughts out." Na Min said. Oops..."Ahehe..." I awkwardly laughed. The hot moment finally finished when the song ended,Myungsoo gave me a wink as he pass by me to the waiting room. I almost fainted. I'm fangirling alright.

 

"And we'll throw that dynamite." was our last line and our last dance move. I was panting hard as I kept my pose. The spotlights finally went off and we were able to go back to the backstage. Our waiting room was next to Infinite's...since we're from the same company. I saw Sunggyu come out of his waiting room and smiled. "You guys are good." he said and gave a thumbs up. "YEA!" Dongwoo suddenly popped his head out of the door gap and smiled cheekily. Dongwoo is always really random. "I think our cold man has something to say." Sunggyu smiled before pulling Myungsoo out of the room. "Uh..." he said awkwardly and cleared his throat. "You guys are...good." he said and I heard my members squeal before he escaped back to his waiting room in embarrassment.

 

"Ya,you guys ready to leave?" our manager asked and I nodded on behalf of my members. "Anyways,Sunggyu wants to treat you guys to dinner with s at a samgyupsal restaurant...is that okay?" he asked. "MEAT!" Jen yelled out excitedly. She sure loves meat alright. "Araseo,let's go guys." I said. As me and my members walked out of our waiting room,Infinite walked out of theirs too. "Sunggyu sunbaenim,kamsahamnida." I smiled and bowed. "You're welcome,just continue to do well okay?" Sunggyu gave a small smile.

 

"Just drink orange juice." I said. "I want to drink soju!" Jen said and threw a fit. Luckily the infinite members aren't here as they went out of the restaurant to discuss some matters with their manager,if not...it's going to be really embarrassing. "Ya you're underage." I said sternly. "Eish." Jen huffed before giving up. And so 5 minutes later,the Infinite members came back and we got our meat and lettuce. Korean's tradition to eat this meat is to wrap up the meat with lettuce,and maybe add a little radish too,it was noisy,members are chatting happily when..."Here." Myungsoo smiled as he gave me a lettuce wrap. "Oh...gomawo." I nodded my head a little and noticed that it was pin drop silent. I turned my head to the right and saw the rest of Infinite and my members starring at me and Myungsoo. "W-whats...wrong?" I asked,stuttering. "Ya Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu said softly. "Did you just gave a lettuce wrap to Jin-A?" he asked and Myungsoo nodded slowly. Suddenly a grin crept onto Sunggyu's face before everyone else followed. "Myungsoo,you like her right?" Sunggyu teased before my members started oo'ing. "Hyung,stop teasing." Myungsoo said. "I mean you never wrap that before,not for a girl and not even for us!" Sungjong said loudly. "She's just my bestfriend." Myungsoo said innocently. "Ya stupid,we have been living with you for 5 years." Hoya commented. "AH MOLA! Just continue eating. Geez." Myungsoo yelled before the place became noisy again. I looked at him as he ate his food,he likes me?

 

"I'm going to the toilet." he said and left. Just then,his phone,which he left on the table started vibrating and Sunggyu answered for him. "Hello this is Kim Myungsoo's phone...uh...he's in the toilet right now so why don't you call him abit later? Oh...okay....I see thank you have a nice day...bye." Sunggyu said before hanging up,and tapping on some other stuff. "WOAH." he said suddenly which startled me and my members. "Ya ya ya!" Sunggyu laughed like there's something squeezing his insides and shared whatever was on the phone with the other Infinite members. Then suddenly the Infinite members looked at me. Why are they looking at me like that? I saw Myungsoo walked back and widened his eyes as he saw s holding his phone. "YA!" he yelled and threw himself at Sunggyu to snatch the phone.

 


 

♫ Myungsoo's POV

"YA!" I yelled as I jumped at Sunggyu,trying to snatch the phone away,it ended up with Sunggyu surrendering. I wiped my sweat as I put my phone in my pocket. "Don't say a word." I gave a cold glare to my members. "Ya Jin-A. Myungsoo likes you,his wallpaper is a picture of him and you sleeping together in the car the other ni-..." before I could let him whisper any further,I covered his mouth with my hand. "I have evidence." I heard Sungjong say and saw him took out my phone with the picture clearly set as the wallpaper. I looked at my pocket. It's empty. How did my phone went there?! "Myungsoo hyung,can you explain this." Sungjong said in a girlish tone. "I-..." before I could continue,Ji Kyung interrupted. "We're bestfriends since we're like around 13? It's no big deal,look." Ji Kyung said before pulling her phone out,revealing the same picture as her lock screen and wallpaper. "Doesn't mean we have to be couples right? We also can be bestfriends,so what's the big deal?" Ji Kyung said,pissed. By the looks on her face...she is really pissed and she ain't acting. I got disappointed by the word bestfriend. So she still thinks of me as a bestfriend? I sighed and stuffed a lettuce wrap in my mouth.

 

"Myungsoo ah." Ji Kyung tugged my sleeves but I didn't bother to budge. Now both of us are in the car,with her members and mine. I was disappointed,upset and angry...I don't know why...but can't she tell that I like her? Ugh. "Myungsoo." she said and tug my sleeves again but I ignored her. "Waeirae?" she said and decided not to tug my sleeves any longer. "Ya Kim Myungsoo,mianhe,we didn't mean to tease you like that,it's just that...it's our first time seeing you be so kind to a girl. Don't ignore Jin-A alright? Just continue to be bestfriends." Sunggyu said. "You know what? I won't be so kind to her anymore,and not to any other girl in the future." I said coldly. "What did I do?" I heard Ji Kyung say. After a long ride,now we're suppose to walk back to our dorm and since ours and Daphanite's dorm are close,we're walking together. "Ya...what did I do?" Ji Kyung said and kept bothering me. I ignored her and continued walking. "Ya..." she said and I ignored her again.

 

I sighed as I layed on my bed,thinking about Ji Kyung...should I just keep on giving her the silent treatment? "Ya. Are you seriously going to end your friendship with Jin-A like that? I know you guys are close,I've seen some old photos of you guys and watched some videos...why just because of teasing?" Sunggyu said in a louder tone. "Because I like her! And she still thinks of me as a bestfriend after 7 goddamn bloody years!" I yelled.

 

I like her...

 

I love her...

 

Yoo Ji Kyung...

 


 

So this is a short chappie! Will update tomorrow! Don't be silent readers please! Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghaeyo guyzz~

-Mi Eun