Stalked

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

A few weeks after I was cautious, whatever I did, where ever I went even if I was with Sehun.

I accompanied Sehun to Mnet Countdown because I didn't want to go to school by myself.

I woke up a 4 in the morning and waited for the their van to arrive. I was starting to dose off when a honk could be heard. I sighed as I made my way towards the door.

"Morning Yoonhee." the boys greeted me when I entered the car. I waved.

"Morning." I replied tiredly and sat myself next to Sehun.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Go to sleep. I know you're tired." he whispered. I nodded and shut my eyes, I slept till we reached there.

When we arrived at the living room, I sat on the couch and watched Sehun get his hair and make up done. I wanted to hear music so I dug trough my pocket to find my phone but as usual- I forgot it. I sighed and looked at Sehun.

"Oppa." I called him. He glanced at me.

"Mhmm?" he asked.

"Can I use your phone?" I asked. He nodded slightly not wanting to disturb the stylist doing his hair and handed me his phone. I gave him a peck on the cheek and sat down back on the couch to listen to music.

I eventually fell asleep listening to music. Sehun approached me and sighed.

(3rd person pov)

"You should have stayed home and sleep." he whispered.

"You know she doesn't like to be alone." XiuMin comme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter