Drabble random!

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

It happen when Jonghyun saw something between Boom and Jinki. he realized, Boom’s gaze   incessantly looked towards his boyfriend lovingly. and it happened, when the Announcer deliberately stole a view of his Boyfriend, when the other members are not aware. but not for Jonghyun. for him, something related to 'Jinki' always be the center of his attention.

After the radio broadcast is over, Jonghyun Intend to approach Jinki. when suddenly his boyfriend said,

“Go to the dorm first. I’ll catch up later, Jong.”

Jonghyun raised one of his eyebrow-confused, “where are you going?”

“there’s something I wanna talk to Boomies-Hyung..”, Jinki says quietly.

 

Jonghyun hiss, mockingly, and shook his head. “Is something going on between the two of you?!” he asked him-while Jinki gulped in response. “are you cheating on me?!”

“ N-no!! of course Not!  this is not what you think, Jjongie!” he deny it immediately. He was afraid if Jonghyun will misunderstood him. He too loves him, to make everything screwed up like that. Especially, the thing between his boyfriend and him.

“Then why don’t you tell me??! I know youre hiding something!” jealousy roaming over him at the though that old Hyung will take Jinki away from him. “If you choose him over me, then-“

“No!! Jonghyun, you know I love you!”

“Do you?”

“Jjongie…o-okay I’ll explain!...i-its about, his feeling to me. He confess to me yesterday, and Im gonna reject him tonight Jjong. That’s it!”

“Jinki you know, you could reject him at the time he confessed to you yesterday. Doesn’t need take too long for you, to express a rejection because you already have me. huh?! D-do you love him?!!”

“No, Jonghyun just trust me!”

 

Jonghyun blinked a few times and beginning to put some of his stuff inside, ready to leave. Jinki grabs his arms, ask him to stay. “Jjongie…don’t be mad at me! you have to trust me, I only love you Jjong! No one else.” Jinki informs him.

But Jonghyun looked at him already with his hand around the car-doors. “Im sorry but I cant. “

“n-NO Jjongie stay. Okay, I’ll reject him in front of you! J-just come with me then,…cmon! We can go home together after that, but plis don’t be mad again! I’d have enough, tormented by missed you every single day to the past two years because of misunderstanding.” Jinki says, full of sincerety.

Jonghyun smirk in return. He knows that Jinki could be so weak when it comes to his relationship with Jonghyun. he knows, that the leader loves him so much. Eventhough, Jonghyun just wanna prove to someone else that this cutie Leader is totally his. No one can take him away from him. No-the hell Way!

“Don’t be mad Jjongie~…” Jinki whined. Jonghyun smiles, and pulled Jinki for a kiss. Not so passionate but enough to make their bulge woke up.

“I wont, baby~.. cmon, take me to that hyung! I really wanna show him, everythings on you are belongs to me and whats mine...is mine. "

 

 

 

 

*note: inspired by Boom young street FM, just now. I don’t know why and how! And…for my English, just tolerate it! cant help but write it! so sorry!^^