Jealous

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

Jonghyun pulled out his cell phone. He hit the only number programmed into speed dial and waited for the guy to answer.

 

 

"J-jong-hyun," Jinki sniffled.

 

Jonghyun rubbed his temple to ward off the headache that was starting and forced himself to keep his calm in check. "Jinki, What’s wrong baby?  " he asked, keeping his voice even.

 

"You know what’s wrong," the guy sobbed. "E-everyone said You love Wheesung and Jaejoong Hyung more than you l-loved me," he hiccuped. Then his voice lowered hesitantly, "Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" Jinki was wheezing now and Jonghyun knew he had worked himself into an asthma attack. "You d-don’t lo-ove me any-m-mo-ore…"

 

. There’s  gonna be long step to make his Jinki back to normal without  jealousy and over protective to him. Who would dare to say such a things like this to his boyfriend?!  Who the is everyone?!! Dare to give judges knowing nothing.  "Jinki, stop…b-baby,  listen to me. Are you listening?"

 

 

"Y-yes …"

 

"Where’s your inhaler?" Jonghyun heard the guy fumble around with the phone and then the inhaler puffed next to the phone. He held his own breath as he waited for Jinki’s to even out. Finally, the guy sounded better. "Baby, where are you?"

 

"In the dorm," Jinki warbled softly. "Our members out..”

 

Jonghyun heaved a sigh of relief. The Younger man was so confused how to make his boyfriend calmed.

“Jinki l-listen,.. firstly, that was so Totally WRONG. I admire Wheesung Hyung like my own brother, that’s it, nothing else. You know me more than anyone, even Key as my best bloody friend.”

Jinki pouted. “a-and what about Jaejoong Hyung? I know he is more handsome and perfect than me. he even-“

“BUT what I need in my life is.. My Cute Bunny!”, Jonghyun cut his words which made ​​Jinki paused. He knew very well that his boyfriend would never doubt his honest declaration in such a moment like this. because he could hear the sobbed stop slowly.

 

"J-jongie, please come home as quick as possible tonight, I-I don’t wanna sleep alone, I-i wanna be with you.. " the guy pleaded. Jonghyun smiled. "I’ll do anything you say--"

 

"It’s out of my hands, Jinki, Our Manager set up the meeting and I have to go. You know I would be there if I could."

 

"But why can’t it wait??" Jinki huffed. "I need you. J-just Tell him--"

 

"What?" Jonghyun snapped. "That I can’t go because I want to be with you?" The end of the line was silent and Jonghyun softened his tone. "You go sleep first, and I’ll be home before you know it. I promised!”

 

"What if some robbers tried to break the dorm?," Jinki start to cry again. "Im Scared!”

 

"Jinki," Jonghyun barked. "You know the manager and all the members will be there in a second, Considering we have a night time."

 

“What if some ghost tried to and kidnap me?!”

 

Jonghyun chuckled.  “Tell them that they cant have it. Because You especially, Your belongs to me. Everybody knows that bunny even Ghost!”

 

Jinki sniffled again. "But Jongie--"

 

"Do you want us to break up?" Jonghyun asked sharply. "I can go home right now with the reason ‘I don’t want to work because I wanted to be with my Boyfriend’ , and the company eventually decided that our relationship interfere our work then they finally force us to break up. Is that what you want?”

 

Jinki gulped.

 

"N-no," he answered miserably,

 

"Then, you still want me to go home right now?”

 

"Y-yes. I-I meant, after your work is done.. "

 

"Do you trust me, Jinki?"

 

"Yes.”

 

"Then do you think I’ll somehow manage to make it up to you ?"

 

"Yes…"

 

Jonghyun knew Jinki was itching to ask him when and how, but he restrained himself. "How about Chicken and Beer?" he offered as a reward,

 

"Really?" Jinki asked, his voice hopeful.

 

"Really." Jonghyun confirmed

 

“Okay!!..eum, Jjongie.. B-but,”

 

“But?”

 

“There is one more thing that I want and I promised everything will be complete.”

 

“What is it?”

 

Jinki silent. confused, how he should answer it ? he was really embarrassed by just thinking about it. but he couldnt help. its been so long since they had..

 

“Jinki?”

 

“”

 

Jonghyun is so surprised by his boyfriend sudden state.

..

 

“I-I wanna have with You J-jongie..I- I miss..”

 

"Okay.”  Jonghyun purred, "I’m going to your tight all night long. Were going to make love until you couldn’t stand up anymore!  I promised.”

 

"I love you, JJONGIE!!." Jinki exclaimed in awe.

 

“Me too Baby. I’ll hang up now, see you at home Bunny!”