Hallowen Day (Bunny get Scared)

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

Minho and Key planning to scares Taemin on the day of Halloween.  they turned off all the lights in the dorm, when they heard footsteps outside which’s they believe is Taemin. but once they come out with spooky make up to frighten him, their faces frozen at the moment when they saw the man was not Taemin, but Jinki. the oldest member who very afraid of Ghosts or related to that.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!” Jinki yelled at them, and fell to the floor. He was freaking out. And neither of Key or Minho dare to approach him. They saw Jinki’s body trembling and shaking, even they even heard sound of the older sobs.

“Were dead Minho. Jonghyun will kill us both.” Key whispered,

“I dont expecting he turned up to be Jinki-Hyung. I thought, he was Taemin!”

“So Now what? Hyung already freaking out, and I don’t think we can handle him like Jonghyun Hyung did.” Said Key again.

“Well then we have to wait for him, or CALL him now Key.  I will try to calm Jinki-Hyung down eventhough I know, it will failed.” Said Minho as he walk closer to Jinki.

“You sure about that?”

“Go Call Him Key!”

 

“H-hyung,…y-youre okay? Im sorry if we scares you, I-I  thought you are Taemin. N-not y-you know…” said Minho as he tried to touch Jinki’s shoulder. The older man flinch and move away.

“J-Jongie… w-where is Jongie, Minooo..? I-I need him.” Said Jinki in a small voice.

 

Key-Jonghyun Conversation on the Phone.

“Hello Hyung? where are you?”

“Im on my way back to dorm. Why?”

“Listen eum Hyung, Y-you know that we plan, I-I mean me and Minho plan to scares Taemin today, r-right, Hyung? and eum..”

“Don’t tell me you both scare the wrong person.”

“Well…kind a like that, Hyung..”

“Is it Manager Hyung?”

“No. Worse than that..”

“!  Is Jinki isn’t it? Please don’t tell me Im right.”

“S-sorry hyung. I have to tell you, youre right. it was Jinki Hyung. Im sorry I didn’t mean to scares him, he just came out from no where.”

Jonghyun sighed heavily. “I’ll be at dorm in 10 Minutes! Keep an eye on him until I get back.”

“I will Hyung. “

END OF CONVERSATION

 

“Where is he?” asked Jonghyun when Minho and Key welcome him at the dorm.

“In the living room, Hyung. he’s so scared as usual!” Key explained,

 

..

“Jinki!” Jonghyun called as he made his way towards Jinki.

Jinki was sitting on the floor, shaking, when Jonghyun arrived in the room. Jonghyun sat beside the older man.

When Jinki rose his head, tears were streaming down his face. When he saw Jonghyun before him, his arms went around Jonghyun’s neck for comfort.  “J-jongie,” he sobbed louder against his shirt.

Jonghyun closed his arms around Jinki wanting to calm him. “Hey baby its alright, Im here okay.”

Jinki nodded his head not sure if his words would come out. Jonghyun pick him up in his arms and cradled him like a baby. He rubbed soothing circles on Jinki's back and rained kisses all over his face, neck and hair.

“They doesn’t mean to scared you. They though you were Taemin,  but suddenly it turns out to be you. Youre not mad at them, aren’t you?” 

Jinki shook his head as the answer.  “But they have to be more careful next time, Im .. scared. ” he pouted cutely. Jonghyun smiled as he pinch his bunny’s cheek lovingly.

“I would told them later, because now I want to sleep with my precious boyfriend who looked like a bunny!”

“Jjongie, I don’t look like a  bunny!” Jinki pouted even more, at the time Jonghyun really want to ravished him.

“Oh, yes you are. You are my cute little bunny!” said Jonghyun, leaning close. He kissed Jinki’s cheek impulsively.

Jinki wasn't scared anymore. He feel safe in Jonghyun's arms, but he was still shivering from the cold. Jonghyun wrapped his arms tighter around him, and made his way towards their bedroom.

 

Jinki laid down on the bed again with Jonghyun. he curled up to the younger man’s body and hug him tight.

“I love you Puppy.”

“I love you too Bunny..”