Bunny get Angry

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

“What is it? why I cant play too ?! ” asked Jinki, while eating his Vanilla ice cream as he saw all members want  to play something that he doesnt know.

“But Hyung, it’s the bet between me, Jonghyun Hyung, Taemin, and Kibum. y-you cant play because..”

“Because what?!!” asked Jinki again-get angry.

“Jonghyun Hyung can you help me for this!!?”

Jonghyun walk closer to them.  He Jinki’s cheek lovingly, “Baby you cant play because we’re gonna watch horror movie. Whoever hiding between the pillow in a couch will lose. If one of us lose, we have to dance f(x) redlight with only wear boxer outside”

Jinki widened his eyes at Jonghyun’s words. He hates horror movies, but he wants to play with the members.

“But I want to play, Jjongie… c-can I play too b-but without the bet?” whine Jinki with his bunny eyes. in a flash all the members nodded. melt at Jinki’s cute face. “Yeay!”

 

***

They sat close together on the sofa. All member felt Jinki flinch a few times. they had a feeling this movie would be bad for their oldest hyung. the only one reason why they want to make a bet using the movie, was because all the members heard its supposed to be really scary.  Knowing Jinki’s phobia taste, it would be bad choice for him.

Jinki  started out by Jonghyun side then got progressively closer as they watched the movie. Soon Jinki was in his boyfriend lap and actually trembling. Jinki buried his face in Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Stop the movie! I… I can't take any more." Yelled Jinki,

“Hyung please, its should be almost over.” Minho said-complain.

“No! Turn it off!”

“We already made a bet, Hyung. if you cant watch anymore, maybe you should go to your room!” said Taemin-annoyed.

“I don’t want to! Please guys, im scared..”

“Hyung , we already told you, but you wont listen!  So live with your choice! There’s no way we turned it off”

All the members started yelling at Jinki except Jonghyun definitely. make the bunny whimpered and want to cry. Jonghyun widened his eyes when he realize that soon his boyfriend would be crying so loud and non-stop.

He made a first move to close Jinki’s ears and held him on his lap while he trembled. he whispering ‘don’t cry, I hold you , Im here, its okay the movie will end very soon’ anything to calm his boyfriend down.  At the moment Jinki looked so young clinging to him.

When the movie end, the only one who lose its Key.

Minho and Taemin walk closer to Jinki who still sat in Jonghyun’s lap. “See Hyung, its over? And the loser is Key!” said Minho,

“You watch them until-“

“Don’t touch me you !” Jinki yelled in rage, when Taemin and Minho tried to talk and patted Jinki’s back. “There’s no dinner for the three of you!!”  They gulped and looking at Jonghyun asking for help.

“Don’t look at me. you’re all the one who makes him angry, Not me.” said Jonghyun grinning.

 

 

***