Jinki's Behaviour

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

There is a lot things make Jonghyun confused about Jinki's behaviour.

 
"Jonghyun, help me please! I dont like peoples tried to flirts with me!" the older said. 
 
but Jonghyun just narrowed his eyes towards him. didnt he realize, that he actually flirts with Jonghyun, everytime they meet up? 
 
...
 
 
"Did You see them? This is why I'll never leave my class because they are just,... they are all touching me. I cant stand them touching me!!"
 
the younger sighed and saw how Jinki's hand holding tight his own hand ever since they arrived at school.  "But Hyung, lemme correct your state. first, you always sneaking into my class everytime we had a break and that means you leave your own class. and last, you've been touching me all the time even right now!" 
 
Jinki was blushed at that time.
 
 
...
 
"I dont like him."
 
Jonghyun smirked, "why?"
 
"because he kissed you." said Jinki with his face showed sad expression.
 
"once again. why.. didnt u like it?"
 
"I...dont know Jonghyun. I just,... have n-never felt it as your long bestfriend!"
 
this time Jonghyun raised one of his eyebrows after hearing Jinki's Best-weird explanation.  he just hopes, someday Jinki would realize that everytime the older said 'he doesnt like it", that was the answered for his feeling.
 
 
 
...
 
"Dont.. with him." pleaded Jinki as his eyes got teary. he felt sad and jealous at the though Jonghyun will date someone else and end up making love with them.
 
"Tell me, one reason why shouldnt I?" snapped Jonghyun while he stop doing anything at that time.
 
"because..."
 
"..."
 
"I just-"
 
"What?! you'd rather saw me ing you instead of them?" ask Jonghyun-harsly, but he got the point.
 
"God Jjong!  you know all the answer all along, But you still ask me?!!"