Robbers!

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

There is Knock sounds like a loud noise coming from the front door of SHINee’s dorm. Makes  Jinki gulped in fear and stopped eating, before he decided to walk slowly toward kitchen, where Kibum was cooking.

 

“K-kibum-aah…”

 

The Diva looked up from his plate, and find a scared a Man looked like cute rabbit standing in front of him.  “Jinki Hyung? What’s  happen?” ask him-worried.

 

Jinki explained everything, and makes Kibum wants to see who is it. but before opened the door, he take a peek of the door aperture. The Diva widened his eyes in fears, when he saw who it was.

 

“H-hyung, we should go to Minho and Jonghyun-hyung’s room. There’s robber outside!!” he said in hurry.

 

Jinki increasingly fears as he followed Kibum towards Jonghyun’s bedroom.

 

“Jjongie!!” Jinki called his boyfriend, who sat in the bed while listening music wearing his earphone. Jonghyun looked so surprised when suddenly he felt Jinki’s arm and body hugged him tight.

 

“Jinki?  W-what’s going on, Babe?!.. A-are you crying??!” he asked, as he open his earphone and hug his boyfriend back. Jinki still crying on Jonghyun’s chest like a baby. He knows that Jinki would never answer his question in a situation like this. so, he’d rather to ask Kibum who had the same expression like his boyfriend, standing still in his door side.

 

“Kibum-aah, what’s the matter?”

“T-there’s a robber in front of our dorm..”

“What?!”

“Im serious Jjong.”

“Where’s Minho and Taemin?”

“Minho in his bedroom, Taemin at Kai’s, ..and Manager hyung was Nowhere to be found. ..W-what should we do?!!” Kibum asked in panic.

“Okay Kibum stay calm. Why don’t you call Minho, and we faced it together! “ Jonghyun gave him order. Kibum nodded, before walking towards Minho’s room.

 

***

As soon as they stepped into the living room, It happened so fast. But they saw everything, as if it were playing out in slow motion. Jinki felt strong arms wrap around him from behind and take him away from Jonghyun’s body. He watched in helpless horror as two guy tackled Jonghyun and Minho to the ground. He saw Kibum screaming out so loud. Looked so terrified.

 

Jinki heard a loud grunt and breathless order screamed as loudly as Kibum.

 

“JINKI RUN TO YOUR ROOM, NOW!!!”

 

Then he heard one robbers gave some order which makes Jinki had panic stricken in his Mind. “Just shoot him, you SON OF !!”

 

He struggled against the arms holding him tight with all his might. They were going to kill his boyfriend, They were going to kill his Jjongie!

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOO GET OFF HIM!!”  he screamed so loud while he punch all those guys who dare to touch Jonghyun, Minho, and Kibum. Knocking them on the floor, punch them over and over again. lastly, the guy who was holding him and tried take him away from Jonghyun, he punch him so hard until he saw blood coming from his nose and lips.

 

“Jinki- Jinki.. Stop! Jinki,..” he felt arms circle his waist again, as if trying to stop the Bunny action.

 

“LET ME GO!! HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY JONGIE AND MY MEMBER!!”

 

“Jinki stop, its me baby..”

 

He almost collapsed with relief when he heard that familiar voice whispering in his ear. He stopped his act, and leaned into his boyfriend’s body on his strength to keep him standing. He turned quickly, wrapped his arms around the younger one’s waist, squeezed as if holding on for dear life, and buried his face against the side of his neck.

“Im scared Jonghyun-aah, I thought I was going to l-lose you…” ,He broke down and sobbed and wailed on Jonghyun's shoulder.

Jonghyun sighed  as he hug his shaking boyfriend’s back. rained kisses all over his face, neck and hair. He rubbed soothing circles on Jinki's back, as he kissed the tears away and touched Him all over to make sure that he's alright.

“Its okay baby. Im here, you'll never gonna lose me.. I promise.” He whispered.

 Jonghyun looked out for Kibum and Minho whose had the same position as them. Kibum hug Minho’s body so tight while Minho trying to calmed him down.

“You guys alright?” asked Jonghyun, Minho nodded so did Kibum.

“I cant believe Jinki hyung Having this much power to beat them all. He must be really terrified at the thought of losing you, Hyung! I saw how his face changed when some other guy, gave order to kill you” Minho explained, while he still holding Kibum.

‘yeah, me either.’, said Jonghyun in his mind. He looks so surprised when Jinki knocked down all these robbers.