Worried

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

Jinki saw one orange rolling toward the center of the living room. He quickly crawled after it. It eventually stopped when it encountered an obstacle, Jonghyun’s foot. Jinki looked up, smiling and gulped nervously. A very Jonghyun, his skin damp and warm from the shower, raised an eyebrow and asked in an amused voice, “Baby, what are you doing?”



Jinki replied weakly, “Chasing oranges.”


Jonghyun chuckled. and Jinki felt warm all over, as though he were melting. Jonghyun bent down, picked up the orange, and handed it to Jinki. Then he looked beyond Him, catching sight of the grocery bags (Jinki would do such a thing when he felt guilty) and sighed. "I guess we need to talk about last night."

Jinki made a face and nudged him away. “Ok, I get it. I did it again, Im sorry..” he said.


Jonghyun narrowed his eyes. “Yes, you did. How many times do I have to tell you, Jinki? You should be able to control yourself. You always carried away while doing our work and you know exactly that could be so dangerous for u-” he said.


“I’ve been doing just fine up until I met you!”Jinki  blurted out.


Jonghyun raised his brow at him. “Oh, Now it’s my fault?” he asked in a dangerous tone.


“Yes. I-I meant N-no!" Jinki sighed and slowly sit down in the couch.  "Look,  I don’t know okay. I just... cant help it, when I think you might get hurt, I-..Just Cant.” he admitted.



Jonghyun pulled his bottom lip in and bit it. “Did it look like I was going to get hurt?” he asked.

“No, but situations like that can get rough real fast, and you know that,” Jinki answered.

“And do you think I couldn’t handle it by myself if it did?” he asked, his voice growing ominous.



Jinki’s face turned red. The implication that he didn’t think Jonghyun could handle himself was clear in Jonghyun’s words.

"Jongie…it’s not that, of course you can handle it! You’ve been doing this a lot longer –”


“Keep going."



Jinki rolled his eyes. “Fine.! You’ve been doing this a ‘bit’ longer than I have. I’ve seen you in action. and Of course you can handle yourself. But knowing that doesn’t mean I Cant just stop my heart from pounding in fear every time we’re in those scary situations. Anything can happen and  I just.. cant help I..-GOD I hate this!” he said, frustrated with his inability to explain his emotions.


Jonghyun sighed once again. He knows that Jinki love him so much thats why he couldnt control himself whenever they are working undercover together. He sat beside him in the couch and grab The older man slowly by the neck before pulled him for a deep, long, passionate Kiss.



a little bit breathless taking over. 



"I get that. but next time just tried your best to control it okay," Jonghyun said

"Oum well, I.. I dont know. I cant promise you that."  Jinki chuckled secretly and only Jonghyun who knows what that means.

"Ok, What do You want Mr. Cute Bunny?"

Jinki smirked. " me."

 

 

PS: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Naughty Jinki!! Hi everyone, Im Back! Thankyousomuch for loving My Story! ^^