Ghost Story

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

“St-op~~” he whined as he covered his ears with his hand.

“and then…BAM!! The ghost appeard after the ‘sol’ note out of his mouth!” the froggy eyes said, as he make the sound so spooky, trying to scare his cutie leader.

The leader was still whinning-fear ask him to stop storytelling. However, he wanted to tease his leader by continuing  the ghost story till the end. He knows that Jinki will started to nag at him all day and Jonghyun will come and do all the same thing too after this. but, he couldn’t help! The reaction of the leader when this story begin lately, it was so excited him.

“MINO- YYA STOP!!! I WILL TELL JONGHYUN ABOUT THIS~!!! YOU~ PUNK~!!” Jinki yelled at Minho as He run away, Searching for his Jonghyun.

“Jjongie~~~!!” he called weakly, but there’s no answer. He looks around the dorm and cannot find Jonghyun everywhere.  Suddenly, the loud noises heard from the kitchen. Jinki freezes, gaping with terrified eyes–, when he realize he was alone in SHINee’s living room.

“ Jjongie…help me~~~ J-jongie~~” he sobbed alone.

 

CLICK

 

The sound of the door open.

 

 

“Jinki?”  someone called him softly. He know that voice! He opened his eyes slowly, and walking to the front door. Smile began to appear in his face, after he saw those familiar face appeard.

“JJONGIE~!!!!!!!!!!” he called loudly as he ran and hugged his boyfriend tight. Jonghyun’s face got surprise and concern at the same time. Surprise, cause Jinki suddenly ran and hugged him. But, got concern cause suddenly he felt his chest become wet.

 

“Jinki?  Why are you crying??!” he asked,

 

“Minho…told me…a-a ghost story!”  ,Jinki said between sobs,  Burying his face at the crook of Jonghyun’s neck.

 

“What?! again?! Aish~, That kid!! Where Is He?!! Tell me. NOW.”

 

“I don’t know Jjongie, I Leave him after he done telling me that story~~ Jjongie, I heard some noises in our kitchen! And-…and…” he barely said the last word when Jonghyun pulling him closer, hugging him tight.

 

“Baby, calm down~ it might be wind or something!” Jonghyun said as he shushed the older, he knew Jinki was afraid of anything related to ghosts. it was an usual thing for Jonghyun.

 

“..Really?”

 

Jonghyun nodded. Jinki’s began to calm and smile softly, “Jjongie… it means Minho’s story is not real, Right? He told me about the ghost in our vocal-room…he say that ghost will follow whatever words after the ‘sol’ note out of our mouth. Is not real, right??”

But now, it was Jonghyun turned to be silent and gulped. Actually, that ghost really there. and he was the only one, who told Minho about the story. Because,… he had the experience.

 

ps, im sorry for my english writing! but I cant help, I really want to write them.:(