Phobia + Savior = Magazine

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

"Hyung-hyung!!" someone called him from their kitchen. ah, its the youngest! Taemin.

 

Jinki turned and saw Taemin walking towards him before the youngest, finally sat beside him with hand carrying a magazine.  "hmm..waeyo Taemin-aah??"

 

"I’ve just read an article and look what I’ve got?! , they have questions interesting in here! like, what is the most scariest thing for us and the result will be a solutions to be the solutions!" Taemin explained, like he was the genius person.

 

"Really?? How???" Jinki asked-excitedly,

 

"Here,  I will read the questions and you have to answer it, Ok?"

 

Jinki quickly nodded like a cute rabbit obedient to his master.

 

"Question number one, what is the most scariest thing in this world for you just by remember it?"

 

The older widened his eyes and said, "Ghost!"  

 

"Question number two, what things that you hate the most just by hearing it??"

 

"A ghost story. euh, I hate that much!"

 

"Three, what things that you don’t expect them to be in your real life?

 

"Meet the ghost. Im too scared of them~!"

 

"Well, you already done answer the three question of your phobia Hyung! and now, the next question is something, that might be related to be your solution !”

 

"Hihi hurry-hurry!! I really want to know!!!" Jinki said excitedly.

 

"One, what things that make you soooo happy just by remember it?"

 

It takes a while for it all to register in Jinki’s mind. He rubs his head at first, thinking about the answer. And when someone’s face popped in his head. blush started covering his chubby cheek as he said ,"Eum… J-jonghyun's face…"

 

Taemin Smile at his Hyung answered. The oldest really loved the second oldest among them. "Two, What things that makes you felt safe just by hearing it???"

 

"Jonghyun's voice!"  The older said it again but this time, without hesitating.

 

Key sighed. Are his Hyung really this innocent or maybe he too deeply in love with Jonghyun?.

"Three, what is the most thing that you expect to be in your life eum, maybe for forever??”

 

"Being with Jonghyun forever!" Jinki answered truthfully. Taemin began to know what is the result will be in the end.

 

"Seriously Hyung? Are u kidding me??" Key asked as he raised one of his eyebrows, after he close the magazine that he was reading cause he felt annoyed at Jinki’s answered.

 

"Last, what is the most that makes you more fearful of what are you afraid of???”

 

"Eum...." Jinki hummed, as he think of something. "..l-lost jonghyun. I don’t want that to happen in my life even just once! Im scared even just by imagine it. I don’t know what should I do if he-…no-no.. I don’t want it! Please n-“

 

"Hyung stop! Its just a question, not Real. And, we don’t even asking you to imagined that thing!" Key shouted to the older as he tried to bring Jinki back from his high-imagination to reality.

 

Jinki pouted at the Key sentence. "So, whats the result Taemin-aah?"

 

"Eum...your phobia is Ghost and your savior is...Jonghyun-Hyung!”

 

"REALLY?!!!! I already know, He’s my savior!!” Jinki said, as he hugged the magazine so tight. Smiled lovingly, while imagine that magazine as his jonghyun.

 

"Hyung, Is there anyone else that makes you happy beside that dino?" Key asked- a little bit annoyed.

 

"Hm?? eum...My Umma!"

 

"And then?"

 

"Appa!"

 

"And?!"

 

"and...eum…Ah! SHINee member!!!" Jinki said, as he hugged the youngest and the diva-fashion so tight after released the magazine. Eventhough, Key felt a little disappointed earlier but he smiled at the leader act just now. The oldest really more like a child than older among them. Their hugging session didn’t last long when Jinki hear his boyfriend’s voice echoed around the room.

“Guys, I want to going somewhere! I’ll be home at 8!” shouted Jonghyun, as he make his way to the front door.

Jinki released Taemin and Key from the tight-hugging and ran towards his boyfriend hurriedly.

“Jjongie~!!!” he called weakly, before Jonghyun make some movement after done tie his shoes. Jonghyun turned to see him and smile widely when, he saw Jinki stands a few steps towards him,

 

“Baby?”

 

“Where are you going?” Jinki asked cutely, As he put his arms around Jonghyun’s neck as the return, Jonghyun put his hand around Jinki’s waist.

“Im gonna meet up with my friends. Why? wanna join us, babe?”

“Is there will be someo other girls around you?” Jinki asked, as he tried hard to hide the jealousy roaming over him at the though, how many y-girl who will tried to seduce his Jonghyun at there.

Jonghyun nodded and smile once again, “ My friends are not just a guy baby and You know it, “

“Then, there will be some other guy too??!” This time, Jinki couldn’t think straight as he pouted and felt more Jealousy-at the thought, there will be many guy who will tried to flirting with Jonghyun, especially for a guy which is gay. What if they know Jonghyun iss gay and that guy-gay will-..oh no!  that’s why it more scared him.  “I-I mean, guy-Gay~!!”

 

“Some of My friend are gay, but some were not.” he explained, as he caressed Jinki’s cheek lovingly.

 

Jinki was still pouting like he couldn’t let Jonghyun going alone. “D-do you want me to go with you??” he mumbled softly, hoping it’s a ‘Yes’ from Jonghyun.

 

The Younger chuckled and pecked The older lips gently. He knew that Jinki was trying to hide his jealousy by asking all those questions. He’s so cute! *Jonghyun though

“yes baby. Go prepared, I’ll waited you in the car!”

Jinki’s smiled widely as he nodded in responses. “But Jjongie…kiss me once more, please~” the older asked, more like begging.

Jonghyun smiled in return at the older request. “here~” he said, as he kissed Jinki lips again lovingly. It makes Jinki’s heart fluttered with joy and happiness. Jonghyun is his. And he belongs to Jonghyun.

“Thankyou…my savior~!!’”

“S-savior?”

Jinki nodded, “The magazine said you are my savior Jjongie.”

“Really? Am I??”

“Ne~^^” he answered-innoncently.