Piercing!

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

Jonghyun smiled when he caught a sight of his boyfriend inside his room. “Hey babe,” he said as Jinki automatically put his arms around Jonghyun’s neck before kissing him deeply. “Ouh, Missed me that much?”

Jinki pouted and nodded fast as the answer.  The two soon in Jonghyun’s bed. Jinki was lying on his back while Jonghyun kissed and his chest.

“Jjongie,”

“hmm?”

“What do you think about me getting my pierced?” Jinki suddenly asked. As a  pink flush creeps onto Jinki's cheeks.

Jonghyun lifted his head to check out Jinki’s pretty pink , which were shining with his saliva. “which one?”

“what about the right one?”

“Oh, This one?” Jonghyun asked before biting down on Jinki’s right .

“Aw! Appo!!” Jinki yelled out.

“Still want to pierced?”

Jinki knows what Jonghyun trying to do. He wants to play it too. “Eum… I guess I can come up with the left one since- Ow!! Jonghyun-aah appoooo~!!”  he yelled once again after Jonghyun pinched hard his left .

“Once again I asked, Still want to get pierced Mr. Bunny?” asked Jonghyun in denounce tone.

“Obviously, Now I don’t.  since, some puppy want to eat them alive!” Jinki said as he rubbed his sore s.

Jonghyun chuckled as he moved Jinki’s hand out of the way. He then swiped his tongue over both of Jinki’s s before blowing a cool breath of air on to it. “Feel better?”

Jinki sighed and smiled as he laid his head back on the pillow. He didn’t have to said anything because Jonghyun knows the answer. He began kiss his bunny lips again, more deeply and passionately.  “Youre hot even without the piercing, Jinki. you don’t have to get pierced just because I said I love Key’s new piercing in his eum… .”

“But-“

“No Buts. Youre Hot even more without clothes on it, actually!”

“But, I think I have to get y for you or-“

“I love you for who you are Jinki. not because a thing stick to your body which makes you looked so y. I love your innocence, and MOST of all I love you because You are MY Jinki.” Jonghyun confessed the truth, makes Jinki cry (in a positive way)  and touched. Soon Jinki hug him tight like his life depend on it.

“I love you Jongie, surely I do. P-please, don’t ever leave me..” he sobbed in Jonghyun’s chest

Jonghyun kissed his cheek and head lovingly,  “I will never do that! Not now, Not ever. ”