You are Mine

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)
He's got shocked when he saw Jonghyun  kissed kibum in his room again. looks of sdissapointment of what he sees clearly evident in his face. after what happen between them the other night, he was so sure that Jonghyun loves him more than anything includes his boyfriend. they had kissed like their life depends on it. they even had like there's no tomorrow. eventhough, they know thats all prohobited. cause, it was a sin though. 
 
but Jinki knows Jonghyun so well. he knows how Jonghyun tried hard to ignored his feeling for him, by kissing someone else, hook up with another stranger like a big queer, out of their home to run away from making contact or a little conversation with him.
 
For Once and Twice,  Jinki could stand it. but not in the other day. he couldnt help it, he felt so frustrated and betrayal, when he saw how often Jonghyun's making out with his boyfriend everytime he returns to their home. 
 
and Now he didnt know why. why Jonghyun was so upset,  when he found him with some other guy making out in the club. 
 
"What is Your Problem?!" asks Jinki as he pulled his hand away harsh from Jonghyun's grasp.
 
"Im HELPING You. Why did you do that ?! lets go home, .. you drunk." said Jonghyun as he tried to grab the older's hand once again. 
 
"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!!because the only one who needs help is YOU. you cant even admit it yourself about your feeling, So dont trying to help me like you already done On", he scofs and once again pulled  his hand away from Jonghyun's grasp before, leave Him speechless.
 
 
..
 
Thats the first. because it happen very often on the next day. He saw Jonghyun kiss Kibum again, until that makes him wanna leave the moment and never comeback. he left secretly and went out with someother guy. 
 
something that Jinki didnt know is after he leaves, Jonghyun pulled away from the kiss and looks so frustrated. 
 
"I cant do this anymore Kibum-aah,... I cant stop thinking about him even when we kissed. everytime I close my eyes, the only thing I had in my mind was Jinki. a..always him. try as I might, I cant come up with anything else. I-I...I dont know what to do." said Jonghyun as he stare at the picture of Jinki.
 
Kibum sighed. he knows Jonghyun too well, especially when the older had falling in love with another man. it was his fault, if he didnt cheat on him another day, Jonghyun would always be his until now. "Its okay Jonghyun-aah, I understand.." thats all it was. Kibum understand. and try to let it go as well. 
...
 
Suddenly Jonghyun's phone is ringing. he opened and so shocked when he saw something on his phone.
 
"what's wrong Jong?" asked Kibum,
"I gotta go, Im sorry." said Jonghyun in hurry, before went out to the door, leaving  his ex.boyfriend.
 
 
 
...
 
"JINKI youre ing Unbelieveable!!" Jonghyun is Mad. Jealous and dissapointed tone absolutely on it.
 
"What Now Jonghyun-aah?"
 
"Why did you Go to Sauna with another Man?  are you trying to make me angry?? are You Nuts?!!"
 
"Okay just HOLD ON in a sec. first, How do you know? and last, its none of your ing bussines anyway. im free to go with whoever and wherever I want!" 
 
Jonghyun widened his eyes in fear. "No! YOU CANT-"
 
"JONGHYUN IM SINGLE. REMEMBER?"
 
"NOT ANYMORE." said Jonghyun before pulling Jinki in deep and passionately kiss. his mouth began to move lower, nuzzling at his neck, finding the spot on his right ear that with a simple tongue swirl could make Jinki whimper. "J-jonghyun.." 
 
"You are mine Jinki. mine only.."