Glad to be Back!

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)
Jinki being kidnapped and abuse but finally Jonghyun safe him and send his bunny to hospital. (this is the plot)
 
 
"I've really missed you" Jonghyun said.
 
Jinki smiled at him while snugged closer and sighed contently. "I've missed being in your arms and feeling safe." He whispered while Jonghyun's arms tightened around him. 
 
Before he could respond, though Kibum made a noise beside them and sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes while he yawned. Once he was done he looked at the couple, and smiled when he saw that The leader was awake and smiling a little.
 
"Good morning Hyung, Im glad to see that you're OK." he said and Jinki smiled at him and grabbed his hand that was still reached out to him before squeezed it a little.
 
"I'm glad to see you too." The leader said , made the Diva smiled and leaned over to hug him gently before sitting back in his chair and started to talk to the Doctor.
 
 
 
A few minutes later everyone else started to wake up and they all came over to the bed and smiled at Jinki.
 
"Glad to see you up Hyung, you have no idea how we missed you all the time!" the froggy eyes-Minho said.
 
Taemin then came up and smiled at him too."Glad to see you back with us, Hyung! You have no idea how crazy Jonghyun Hyung when you were gone..  I love you. just please dont ever leave us again.."he said with a sad face and The older smiled sadly at him.
 
"I love you too Taemin-aah~"
 
"Now-now, my boyfriend is cheating on me in front of me? how touching!" Jonghyun said as he smirk at Jinki who playfully hit his arm. 
 
"Glad to see you all in here, with me." Jinki said. One by one they all either came up to him or placed a hand on his leg, arm, or hand and told him how glad they were to see him again. All Jinki's bestfriend at there included Joon, and  K.Will. he was so caught up with everyone until he missed Jonghyun climbing out of the bed and silently walking out of the room following The Doctor and missed Key''s worried glance that followed them before he looked back at him (Jinki) again, 
 
A few minutes later He did noticed that Jonghyun was gone and He started to get a little scared. "W-where's J-jong?" He asked and everyone, but Key , looked around the room to try and find His boyfriend. 
 
"When the hell did he leave and how did none of us catch it?! I mean he was sitting beside Jinki, Right!" Joon said loudly making him flinch and curl into a ball. Joon looked at him sadly and walked up to him slowly. "S-sorry Jinki , I didn't mean to..." he said and tried to place a hand on the top of his hand but He flinched away from him and curled into himself more, ignoring the pain in his ribs, collar bone and side.
 
The others looked at each other with worry and Minho came up to him and tried to place a hand on his face but He flinched again and whimpered a little in fear. Minho backed up from getting closer and look at everyone with worry again. no one dared to get closer to the Bunny again.  "Where's Jonghyun?"the Bunny asked once again only his voice came out as a whisper this time.
 
"We don't know hyung, but I'll send someone to go find him, OK?" Key said, as he looked at the others, "Will someone go find Jonghyun-hyung. I think It's so obvious that he can't be away from Jonghyun for long periods of time, so can someone please go find him?"
 
Minho left and not a minute later Jonghyun was running through the door and straight to him.  "Baby, whats wrong? Are you alright?" he asked with worry in his voice. Jinki didn't give him an answer, instead He threw himself at His boyfriend and sighed happily when Jonghyun's arms went around him tightly. He looked back at the others and smiled at the others-feeling a little embarrassed.
 
"Im sorry, I-if I s-scared you all..." He said stuttered, while everyone stared at him and gave a little smile.
 
"Don't worry about it Hyung, we're just glad you're alright again. Though we do need to make sure Jonghyun hyung is always beside you in case you get scared again."  Key said and He smiled at him and snuggled more into Jonghyun who moved him to sit on his lap while the younger leaned against the head board. 
 
The members, being the awesome people that they are, instantly changed the subject away from the  little scene Jinki's caused and turned it to a welcome home party they were wanting to throw for him. He smiled and listened to them and before long He was getting tired and He fell asleep with Jonghyun running his hands through his hair.