Nightmares Answered.

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)
Joon groaned in annoyance. This is the umpteenth time that makes him wakes from sleep.  He loved Jinki. but he got really tired when his lover had one of the nightmares, He hated had to shake Jinki awake especially, when before he sleep, he saw Jinki’s angel face sleeping soundly for a while.  It makes him calm and relief. But again,.. it didn’t last long.
 
He rolled over slowly. he had no idea, why Jinki had lot of Nightmares after he break up with his boyfriend, Jonghyun. yap! Jinki just break up with Jonghyun, because the Younger one loved to ing around with another boys or even girls. That’s why Jinki felt so sad, and betrayal then, he decided to leave him and being with Joon right now.
 
As long as he knows Jinki and Jonghyun, he never heard that Jonghyun was troubled by Jinki’s nightmares. When he visited Jonghyun’s mansion, his Jinki always sleeping soundly in their (Jongyu) bed.
 
But why?
 
why Jinki have nightmares just after he broke up with him? like he couldnt stand being far away from Jonghyun.
 
Joon try to sat up. He knew he should tried to understanding. It was usually only about once a week. But, this was the fourth time this week, and the worst thing is Jinki was twisting around, and muttering in his sleep.
 
“Jinki,” Joon said, putting a hand on Jinki’s bare shoulder. Jinki tossed his head back and forth for a minute, his eyes squeezed tight, tears leaking from them.
 
Joon worried. Jinki never cried during the nightmare, But why Now?
 
“Jinki, Honey wake-“ the words has been cut.  Joon began panick when he saw Jinki’s whole body started to shaking.
 
“Jinki.. hey, wake up! J-jinki!” he said I again, shaking him roughly. “Jinki”, Jinki started to sob and his hands moved up to clutch his head.
 
Joon have no idea what to do. When Jinki began had the nightmares, there’s nothing serious like this one. “No, please, stop” , Jinki muttered in his sleep and this one louder.
 
“Jinki,” he tried again, shaking him.
Jinki have no response to Joon. His body shaking even harder.
 
“Don’t.. l-leave,..” Jinki cried out.  “Jonghyun!”, Joon frowned by the words.  Jonghyun?. did Jinki just dreaming about-
 
 Before he got the answer, Jinki suddenly rolled over, thrashing out with his eyes still closed, makes he jumped off the bed in shocked 
 
“Jonghyun,” Jinki whispered brokenly, tears still pouring down in his face from the closed eyes. “s-stop… please d-don’t leave me…”
 
“!” Joon said. He got really tired. He did knows what it means. It means he have to call Jonghyun, and bring the DINO over here, right now. whether he like it or not, he knows exactly what Jinki needs right now. he need Jonghyun. That’s why he couldn’t wake from his nightmare.
 
 
He picked up his phone and call Jonghyun immediately.
 
“How dare you to call me, Traitor?!” Jonghyun’s voice on the other end snapped.
“This is about Jinki..” he said,
“I don’t care, I’ll hung up!!”
“NO, DON’T. please listen to me Jonghyun-aah, J-jinki…”
“Jinki WHAT?!”
“He’s having a nightmare!” he told him,
“What the !? You just called me, because he’s having A NIGHTMARE?!”
“I don’t know what should I do! He keeps calling for you and He wont stop shaking either ! and the WORST THING is..I cant wake him UP!!” He said angrily.
 
“What?!,” Jonghyun ask disbelief, “What did you do exactly, Joon?! D-did you do some-“
“Stop blaming me already!! Just so You know, I didn’t do anything. Just come over here, and you will see!!”
 
Jonghyun have been thinking a little before finally agree to go. “Okay I’ll see him.”
 
***
 
 
After hung up the phone, he leaned into the wall beside the bed. He gently  touched Jinki’s face, hoping the body would stop shaking even for a little while. But he got nothing. Jinki still cried and continue calling Jonghyun’s name and said Don’t leave over and over again. Is he regret leaving Jonghyun for him? Did he really love Jonghyun that much?
 
But he cant leave Joon.
 
What should the man do, if it is right?
 
The fact that Jinki still in love with Jonghyun and suffering because of their separation, makes him sad and guilty even more. He loved Jinki, but he cant let Jonghyun makes Jinki crying again.
 
No.
 
If this is the way Jinki would be happy, He had to make sure that Jonghyun would stop ing around.
 
If he had to left Jinki being with Jonghyun again, That DINO BASTARD MUST stop making HIS Jinki sad.
 
If he cant promise that, It means Jinki will all still his, no matter what. his forever.
 
 
 
A knock on his door makes him surprised.  He opened the door immediately.
 
“Where is he?” Jonghyun asked, try to brushed past him, and going straight for the bed.
 
“Wait!” he warned,
 
“What is it?!”
 
“No matter what happen next, just please promise me you will never makes him crying again. Im totally sure, the nightmares happen because he’s broken up with you. I will let you take him again, if…if you-“
 
“I promised.”
 
Joon raised his one of his eyebrows. Asking without a word. Jonghyun sighed, “I feel lonely and empty without him beside me. at that time,…I realized that he already stole my heart from the first time I saw him smile towards me. Jinki is my life. And if you give me a chance once again, I will treat him nicely as he used to be.”
 
“Good. Go on then… wake him up.”
 
 
Jonghyun look at Jinki’s form sleeping. Joon was right, He’s really have a horrible nightmare.
“Jinki,” Jonghyun whispered in Jinki’s ear softly, while his arms began to holding him in his arms tight. “ssh, baby its alright. im here, Jinki , im here. wake up bunny.”
 
Jinki continued to shake, but he curled into Jonghyun's body instead of himself. While Joon, frowned for the second time as he saw how Jinki easily calm in Jonghyun’s hug. 
“Jinki , open your eyes please,..I-.. I love you” Jonghyun whispered again. he sighed, when the shaking become quieter. a smile form appear in Jonghyun’s face when Jinki opened his eyes slowly.
 
“J-jongie?”  Jinki whispers,
 
The two man staring at eachother. Joon could read the look in Jinki’s eyes. He knows, Jinki would never be his all this time. He’s still Jonghyun’s, as he always be.
 
“yes baby Im here..”
 
“J-jongie please, don’t leave me again! I-im so sorry for-“
 
Before Jinki could finished his sentences, Jonghyun pull him into a tight hug. Forgetting Joon who still standing there watching. “Its okay, It was my fault Bunny! I didn’t treat you as I used to, but now I know.. I-I love You. Only you  Jinki.” he told the older.
 
“J-jongie…m-me too… as always. “
 
 
**
ps: It comes to my mind when I had a class in my college. while daydream about something cheesy, then I got this one.